Our Night Out (6)

Gasping for air, I jolted awake. Through the window, the sun smiled at me. Getting out of bed, I wrapped the sheets tight around to stay warm. I was too lazy to get dressed after just waking up. I went to the kitchen. Before I entered, I scanned the room for the angel. No sigh of him, so I climbed onto the counter for a bowl.

"You're up." A voice said before.

I quickly got off and sighed when I say it was just Balthazar. "Most people sleep an average of 8 or so hours."

He looked at me. I could tell he knew something I didn't. "You've been sleeping for a day and a half."

I've slept longer.

"If you wanted to you could have woke me," I announced.

"And ruin the beauty that rolls off you... I think not." Balthie said as he got closer to me. "Now." He started. "Since you will be staying here for awhile, I should be nice and give you some clothes."

"How are you going to do that?" I asked still tired.

Balthazar laughed. "Do you forget that I'm an angel...?" He then snapped his fingers.

Nothing happened. I gave him a blank look. Balthazar finally turned and walked to the bedroom. I followed him as he then entered the closet. There was a large selection of girl closet on the right side. It ranged from dresses to tank tops. On the side, there was a giant shelf that held shoes, pants, skirts, and more.

I gave Balthazar a smile as I went over and grabbed a fancy dress. "I love it," I said to him. "Thank you."

Balthazar bowed his head and blushed a bit. "The pleasure is all mine. I'm gonna go sit out on the couch while you do girl stuff. I was thinking about going out tonight. Making things up to you."

I walked over the Balthazar and placed my hand on his cheek. "Thank you and I'd love to do that."

He gave a sly smile then left. When he was officially gone, I turned around a looked through the clothes, trying on everything. I'd put one shirt on with a pair of pants, then take off my shirt knowing a different shirt would look better with the pants. It's was a long process, but it was worth it. I wanted to look good tonight. I didn't want to wear a dress, but after trying in all the shirts and pants, I figured that a dress would be best. Going through the dresses, I spotted something gold and sparkly. I gasped at the beauty that flowed violently off the dress. It was gorgeous.

I put the dress aside and went to the bedroom bathroom to shower

I put the dress aside and went to the bedroom bathroom to shower. In the shower, I stood under the water. The water dripped down hair and down my back, falling to the floor.

Dean's POV.

I grabbed a chair and places it next to Bobby's desk. Bobby poured me a drink as I sat down.

"Like my daddy always said, "just because it kills your liver don't mean it ain't medicine." Sam still asleep?" Bobby said, taking a drink from his glass.

"Yeah," I replied, looking out the window.

"Dean, he's been through how much and somehow he still bounces back."

"He's never been through this." I looked at Bobby. "Did you find anything on Storm?"

Bobby sighed. "No. Nothing."

"We have to get back. I can't lose her. Not when there's a chance of losing Sammy."

"Don't worry, Dean. Will find Storm. She's a strong girl, she can fight for herself." Bobby replied.

Storm's POV.

After putting my dress on, I braided my hair then put on some makeup. Sliding a pair of gold high heels on, I grab a gold purse that was o.n the bed and walked out of the room.

Balthazar was standing in the living room, sharply dressed. I gave a small smile at how handsome he looked. His eyes widen as he looked at me.

"I know, I looked ridiculous." I shyly told him, grabbing my left arm.

Balthazar stood there, staring at me for a couple of seconds. "Ah. No, you look... amazing, beautiful, stunning."

I chuckled a bit. "Right," I replied, looking down, tightening my grip.

Balthazar stalked closer, lifting my chin up with his finger. "You look breathtakingly stunning."

His words were smooth. I kinda just gazed into his soft blue eyes. Balthazar had a sly grin on his face. Suddenly he shook his head and walked to the door.

"Ready for our night out?" He asked, grabbing the doorknob.

I nodded and followed him. Balthazar led me downstairs to a limo. There we took a ride to a restaurant. In the restaurant, people sat in fancy outfits. The kind that made me feel underdressed. Balthazar pulled out a chair for me to sit down. When I sat, he pushed me in. He sat down across from me.

A waiter came over, asking is what we would like to drink.

Balthazar looked at me. "I will have your best whiskey and my lovely lady will take your best white wine."

I gave a sly smile and looked down at my menu. There was so much stuff. Many things I didn't know how to say.

The waiter came back within five minutes. "Here are your drinks. Do you guys need more time to look or are you ready to order?"

I put my elbow on the table and rested my chin on the back of my hand. "I think we're ready. Do you serve burgers?"

The waiter and a few around me looked at me weirdly.

Then the waiter gave me a forced smile. "We do not serve burgers here."

I looked down at the menu once more. "What about pie?" Looking back up I saw the forced smile again.

"We have baked snail, grilled sea bass, beef stew, potato soup, but not pie."

I scoffed. "Fine. I'll that the grilled sea bass."

Balthazar ordered something fancy. The waiter took the menus and quickly left.

"You are truly American, Storm." Balthazar leaned forward and said.

"Yeah."

We didn't wait long for our food to get to the table. And it didn't take long for us to eat. I picked at the sea bass, wanting a burger, pie, and beer. Balthazar could tell I didn't like it, so he stood up and held out his hand.

"Would you like to dance?"

I had nothing else better to do, so I took his hand. Balthazar was a wonderful dancer. He spun me around. Other women dancing were drooling at the way he danced. I giggled and laughed. Balthazar twirled me out and back in. This time we were closer than before. My hand was on his chest as held the other with his. He had his arm wrapped around me. We stared into each other's eyes for a while. It felt like we froze in time. Balthazar leaned in and kissed me. He was such a great kisser. Kissing him made me want more.

"Let's go home," I whispered in his ear.

Balthazar snapped his fingers and we were at his place. He popped up in the bedroom. There, Balthazar undid my dress.

I wasn't that gentle with him as he was to me. I ripped off his clothes. Pushing him on the bed I climbed on top of him.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I asked before officially getting on him.

"Why wouldn't it be?"

I shrugged and continued.