Black Goop (13)

Dean's POV.●

We needed the blood that Sam and Strom went to go get. But it's been too long since they left.

I went to go find the two. When I opened the door, I saw the tip of fingers. Turning the corner, Storm was laying on the floor, out cold. The jar of blood next to her with a note. Sam was nowhere to be found. I picked the note off and read it.

I picked up Storm and laid her down next to the pole in the room where we were. Moving a loose piece of hair out of her face and behind her ear. Storm look kinda cute. My thumb gently touched her soft and cold cheek.

"Ready son?" Bobby asked, opening the jar of blood.

"Yeah."

Storm's POV.●

I came to just in time to see Cas push Dean and Bobby away.

"I can hold them back!" Cas shouted.

Damn! What Hell did I miss?

"The leviathan's!" Cas shouted.

Cas's body jerked around as the two fought for power over the body. I quickly got to my feet.

Dean sent Bobby to look for Sam. Bobby wanted to me to come with, but I refused.

Cas popped up. "Too late." He said in a high pitched kinda voice.

"Cas?" Dean questioned, trying to figure out what happened.

Cas grabbed Dean by the shirt and pulled him close. "Cas is... hmm, he's gone. He's... Dead." The Leviathan in Cas informed. "We run the show now." They picked up Dean and threw him across the room.

"You jerk!" I screamed at Cas... The leviathans.

"Ahh." They looked at me with a smile. "This is going to be so much fun." They threw Bobby across the room as well, but not me. "You're a pretty young thing." The one in control said, pulling my head back by my hair.

"Dean is going to kick your ass!" I gritted my teeth.

Cas's face turned from a soft look to an angry one.

"Your vessel's gonna explode, ain't it?" Dean chimed in.

Black goop replaced the blood that once ran through Cas's vessel. It started to drip out of the body and on to me.

"Ewe!" I yelled, fighting to get my hair free.

The leviathans let me go and turned their angry look to Dean.

"We'll be back, for you." They roughly said at the same time. Then they turned and headed out. Black goop dripped from the body as they left.

"What the Hell was that?" I asked, turning to Dean and Bobby. "Where the Hell is Sam?"

Dean groaned as he got up. "You where with Sammy, so why don't you tell us."

"If I knew I'd say something, but I don't because he knocked me out!" I shouted back at him.

Bobby stepped in. "Both of you calmed down. Sam has to be here."

"Okay. You guys go find Sam. I'm going to go follow Cas." I informed, heading for the exit. "Well, the thing in him."

I followed the black goop drippings on the floor. They lead me outside where the sun gave off a wonderful warmth. Jogging after the black goop, I found Cas walk to a gate like a broken doll.

"Castiel!" I yelped, trying to get his attention. "Please, just wait."

Arms flailed as his body whipped around to face me.

"Scary leviathan things." I started out. "You can't take away Castiel. You may not care, but he's a friend. He is loved here. And there's no way I'm letting you use his vessel as your own."

An evil laugh left their lips. "A friend that pawned you off to someone far more worse. A friend who thinks you're always on the way. A friend who would kill you if he had the chance."

"No! You're wrong!"

The broken doll left the gate and came near to me. "Am I wrong? Or am I speaking the truth?" He whips it around and goes to the gate, breaking the lock on it. The growing limp body emerges into the lake that stands on the other side of the gate.

"No!" I yelped like a scared puppy when leviathan Cas was under the water.

In a matter of seconds Dean, Bobby, and Sam were right behind me. The lake that leviathan Cas entered had a huge whirlpool in it. The pool was sucked down and blew up. Releasing what looked like black ink taking over the water.

"You guys," I said, smacking Deans arm. "Look." I pointed at a sign that read 'Public Water Supply'.

"Ah Hell!" Bobby groaned. "If they're in the pipes, they got themselves a highway to anywhere."

Dean nodded as if he was going to get all emotional. "Awesome." Dean bent down and picked up Cas's coat that was floating to shore. He held it up with a saddened look. "So... He's gone."

"Yep," I assured.

Dean did a crap job on folding Cas's coat. After a few friendly words were said, we all headed back home to Bobby's with booze in hand to wash the pain.