Meet the New Boss (12)

●●Beginning of season 7●●

Dean's POV.●

Storm got down on her knees. "Is this good?" She asked Cas.

Bobby soon followed after her.

"Stop." Cas interrupted. "What's the point if you don't mean it. You fear me. Not love, not respect.. just fear."

At this point, no one knew what to do. So Sammy stepped closer to Cas.

"Cas." He breathed.

"Sam... you have nothing to say to me. You stabbed me in the back." Castiel looked back at the rest of us. "Get up!" He demanded.

Storm stood in anger. She was the only true brace soul that would speak her mind in this position. "Castiel!" She sorta shouted. "Dude, this is you. The Cas I knew wouldn't have killed Balthazar over something so little."

"The Castiel you knew is gone." He seemed robotic at this point.

Storm balled her fist. "What are you gonna do, huh? Gonna kill us? Well, here I am!"

Cas cocked his head and gave a sly smile. "What a brave little ant, you are. You know you're powerless. I have no need to kill you. Not now. Besides, once you were my favorite pets... before you turned and bit me."

"I have no idea who you're talking about because I don't recall turning on you!" Storm flailed her arms in the arm. "Who the Hell are you?!"

"I'm God." Cas cocked his head towards Sam. "Not doing so well, are you, Sam?"

Sam gave him a judgy look. "I'm fine." He says as he clears his throat.

"You said you would fix him! You promised!" I semi-shouted as Cas.

"If!" Cas emphasized. "You stood down, which you hardly did." His hard, cold glare was focused on me but soon turned to Sam. "Be thankful for my mercy. I could have cast you back in the pit."

At this point I was desperate. "Cas, this is nuts! You can turn this around, please."

"I hope, for your sake, this is the last you see me." Suddenly Cas was gone.

I turned to Bobby, Storm, and Sam. We all looked at each other with concern. Sam starts to groan and grab his stomach.

"Sam, are you okay?" Storm asked in worry.

Sam turns to Storm. Blood dripping from his nose. He falls to the ground in pain. Storm rushes to his side.

"Sam." She breathed.

Storm's POV.●

We brought Sam back to Bobby's where he laid unconscious. I did my best to avoid Dean. In his spare time, he fixed the car that was partially destroyed. A couple days have passed in the meantime. I took the opportunity to catch up with Bobby. That means telling him my stay in Paris and with an angel. He gave me some pity for Balthazar being killed. Bring that up made me feel sad inside. So I locked myself in a spare room to cry. When I wasn't crying, I was checking up on Sam.

I was in the kitchen getting myself a beer when I could someone shuffle behind me. Turning, I was surprised to see Sam.

"Sam." I happily breathed.

"Hey, Storm." His words were broken.

I began to stutter. "You're... um... You're up."

He nodded. "Yeah. I put on my own socks. Whole nine."

Sam looked great for someone who kinda went to Hell.

"You look great. Are you sure you're okay?" I asked again.