Crowley (17)

●Storm's POV.●

I stretched my arms and yawned as I opened my tired eyes. Falling asleep in that cell sure didn't mess up my back. Sitting up I felt the warmth of a soft blanket. I was confused. The cell, being with Crowley... It must have been a dream. Looking around, I found that I wasn't with Bobby nor Dean. Instead, I was laying in a king sized bed with silky black covers and fuzzy black pillows. There was a red chair in the corner of a room that looked endless it was so dark, but this chair had a lamp above. On the chair laid a pile of clothes. Next to the chair on the floor sat a stack of books.

"What the Hell?" I breathed, pulling the covers closer to me, not wanting to move. "Anyone here?" I called.

There was no answer. I decided to get out of the strange, but comfortable bed, making sure I still had my weapons. Checking my boot for my knife, I was relieved that it was still there. I went over to the clothes and checked them out. There were some cute outfits in the pile. But that wasn't important. What was important is to find Dean or maybe Crowley. I wasn't sure what I was doing at this point.

A knock came from the distance.

"Hello?" I called.

With a loud creek a large door opens, lighting up the room with a red glow. An older, but small girl entered the room. "The king would like to see you." She said, bowing her head.

"Um, okay."

I followed her through dark halls that were softly lite by torches. You could hear screams all around you, but you couldn't see the source. We entered a room where a very large throne sat at the end. The girl was told to leave the room and I was ordered to come forward.

Crowley was sitting on the throne and the far end of the room. "Hello, Darling." He greets.

I looked around, confused. "Hi, what the Hell is going on?"

"You're in Hell." He said.

"Yeah, no. I got that. But why was I in a bed?" I asked.

Crowley chuckled. "You're welcome to leave. Don't let the demons get ya on the way out." Crowley stood up and over to a table.

When Crowley turned around, I grabbed the knife from my boot and gabbed it into Crowley's chest.

Crowley looked down at it with no emotion. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your puny knife does not hurt me."

I shrugged. "Well, you can't hurt a girl for trying." I put my fist on my hips and gave a cheesy smile.

"Hmm. I guess not, Love." Crowley removes the knife and tosses it to the corner.

"So... Since you have me what do you plan on doing?" I questioned.

"I'm going to do nothing. Hell is my home and you're allowed to roam freely."

I scoffed. "No, you brought me here for some sort of payment and you're going to just let me roam?"

"My deal with Roman still stands, but yet it isn't closed."

"Hmm. Well, bye." I turned around and started to trot away.

"Wait," Crowley shouts. "If you want to be able to survive down here, you may need be able to see the true face of them."

"What?"

Crowley snapped his fingers, giving off a burst cool wind. I began to choke, my eyes went fuzzy, but it was over in a second.

"Okay. You can go." He says.

I spit at him and left the room.

"Stupid bastard!" I mumbled, wiping my mouth.

Walking down that eerie hallway, I saw someone, well, something coming towards. I guessed it was a demon, what else was it supposed to by? As the demon got closer I could see something weird going on with his face. Its face was moving, its eyes were dark and evil looking. To be completely honest it was a little creepy. I started to freak out, so I ran back to the place Crowley was. Slamming the down behind, I looked at him, out of breath.

"What the Hell was that?"

Crowley chuckled. "That was a demon. It's true face. I gave you the ability to them. You can also see Hellhounds if you want to."

"What? Why?" I breathed in confusion. "Why would you do that?" I chuckled a bit, realizing that I quoted Loki from Thor.

"Well, Storm, darling. You can't go throw Hell without it. Sometimes hellhounds run loose and if you can't see them, you're dead. You'll also be able to tell demons apart by their true face." Crowley explained to me.

"You're going to take this thing out of me and you're going to send me back to Dean!!" I demanded, getting closer to the throne.

Crowley clicked his tongue. "Sorry, darling."

"No!" I yelled. "You're going to send me back!"

"You're here because I need you here. If you don't like it here, you can stay in your room." Crowley ordered.

In a matter of seconds, I was sent back to the room I woke up in. I grabbed the pillows and threw them at the wall, screaming at Crowley. Knowing that he could hear me. I then barricaded myself in the room, by moving the bed in front of the door. I took the chair and threw it at the wall, making it break.

I was angry about what Crowley did to me. I was angry that I was in Hell. I was angry that Crowley took me from Dean when Dean needs me the most. I was angry that I was something that someone can use for payment... Again!

I broke off a leg off the broken chair. Removing the long and sharp nail, I began to cut open my wrist. I wasn't going to be used as Crowley's payment, I thought. Blood gushed out of my left wrist as I moved to the right one. When I was done, I laid on the floor and closed my eyes.