What Did I Miss? (20)

"What happened to you? Last I saw of you was when Dean and I went separate ways," Sam asked me.

I rubbed my arm. "Well, Crowley took me for a while. But he 'sold' me to Roman. I guess I have a spark that he likes. So I've been living with Roman the past few months."

"Oh, Storm," Dean sighed, giving me another hug.

"Hey, I'm alright. Roman doesn't what to eat me," I chuckled, wrapping my arms around him. "So what did I miss?"

Dean gave a laugh, looking over at Sam. "Sam got married to Becky." The huge grin on Deans face showed he was laughing uncontrollably on the inside.

"Becky? As in the crazy obsessed one?"

Dean rose an eyebrow, making his grin even bigger; giving me the answer of yes.

Sam clicked his tongue, "well Dean had a kid with a monster that tried killing him."

"What?" I chuckled as they started to fight over who had more embarrassing stuff happen to them. "Alright, I missed a lot, so there's no need to fight." I held up my hands, surrendering.

Dean pulled out his phone, "Sam was chanced by clowns," Dean turned his phone; showing me a picture of Sam covered in glitter. "That's their blood."

"They were evil and they tried to kill me," Sam tried to explain, semi-angrily. "Then they kinda disappeared by exploding glitter all over. And don't forget that you tried putting on cursed ballet shoes."

"Dude, shut up!" Dean whined. "But it was tempting." 

"Dude, that's the best thing ever. I'm sad that I missed it all," I chuckled. "Hey, how's Bobby?"

Their faces suddenly turned sad.

"Uh, while the King of Hell had you locked up..." Dean began. First in a sad voice, but it soon turned into rage. "Dick Roman shot Bobby, killing him."

My eyes started to water. "What? That can't be."

"I know. He meant a lot to us too." Sam softly said.

I shook my head, "speaking of Dick," I said, going over to a closet. "Charlie, you can come out."

Once Charlie came out, we had to explain everything to her. She didn't know that there are real monsters out in the world. Then Sam got to talking about her hacking skills and Dean brings up hacking into Roman's email to try and figure out Roman was looking for. I couldn't give them an answer, due to me not wanting to be too nosy first meeting one of the most powerful monsters, Roman. Charlie couldn't hack into the email because she needed his phone or right at his desk.

"You guys want to find out what he's looking for, I'll help. I can go distract Roman while you guys do your thing." I touched Deans arm and patted Charlie's head before heading back to Roman.

~~

Back home, Roman was waiting for me. "Where have you been?" He asked impatiently.

"I was with Charlie." I quickly replied. "Making sure she didn't crack open the drive and read what's on it. I was doing what you told me to."

Roman grabbed my arm and pulled me into him. He wrapped one arm around me, holding me tight, and the other rest on the top of my head. "You loyalty completes me Storm." Roman stopped talking for a short while before turning dark. "But I knew you're a lair." He gripped my hair and pulled it backward. "I have eyes all over. Do you think I didn't notice that Sam and Dean where there? Do you think I'm that stupid? Oh, my dear, dear, Storm!" Roman clutched his teeth together, pulling on my hair.