New Owner (18)

With a deep inhale, my eyes bolted open, my body jolted up, and the room was put back to its original state. I looked down at my arms and they both looked completely normal.

"FUCK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, very irritated.

●Dean's POV.●

I checked my phone to see if Storm happened to call or text me, but there was nothing. Bobby was working on trying to figure where she went. Meanwhile, I high jacked a junkie car a drove to my next case. Mediums are dying in Lily Dale. While there I happened to run into Sam at an annual psychic reading festival. He was sitting at a table in the Good Grace Cafe.

I strolled over to the table. "Do you always wear a suit to get your palm read?" I jokingly said to him.

Sam sat up in surprised. I could tell he had mix feelings about seeing me. He grabbed the files he was looking at and held them in his lap.

I went on talking about how I wasn't surprised that he caught this case and asked him when was the last time he saw a real psychic, so the killings were probably accidental. That's when the waiter came over. He asked what I would like. I replied with, "pancakes side of pig. Coffee, black."

"Fantastic. You are a virile manifestation of the divine," the man said to me, biting his lip before leaving.

I looked at Sam very confused and kinda scared, "what the hell did say to me?" Sam scoffed and shook his head. "Oh, it's funny?"

I could tell Sam didn't want me around, due to what happened a while back. Though I'm not going to leave while killings are happening. I sternly told him that. I told him that he needs to bite the bullet and just work with me on the case. Sam shook his head once more; unsure if he could. Good for me because Sam agreed.

In a matter of seconds, we were on the case together. The both of us were in the junkie car that I stole; heading to work on the case. That's when Sam questioned about Storm. My answer was 'she was on a case with Bobby'. Of course, Sam had a hard time believing that since Storm was always by my side.

After a few days of working, the two of us decided to check out the psychic museum because we got a lead that led there. At the museum, a tour guide grabbed my arm when Sam was outta sight. He told me a message that was from Ellen. "If I don't tell someone how bad it is; she was going kick my ass to the beyond. I also gotta find Storm and tell her how I feel". Whatever that means.

●Storm's POV.●

I can't seem to win when I'm around Crowley. It's very irritating and I'm going to lose it. I went over to the door and exited the room just before changing into a dress that was on the chair. The dress was a little tight from the top and waved out above my hips. The dress was red and hugged around my shoulders. I walked through the dark halls and into the throne room where I knew Crowley would be.

"Looks like you found the clothes I left you," Crowley says with an evil grin.

I ran my hand up the door frame, acting sexy for no apparent reason. I really liked the dress and I wanted to show it off, I guess.

Crowley licked his lips. "Would you like a drink?" He question, shooing the lower demons out.

I walked farther into the room, "I would love one," I took the glass he had in his hand, "so when will I get to meet your little friend? I feel that I'm ready."

"I think soon enough. He's taken up my offer."

"You said he was a leviathan, right. Well, they eat humans. Is that why he wants me? So he can eat me? Like food wise..?" I nervously asked, taking a drink of straight Craig.

Crowley shrugged, "I doubt it, Love."

I ran my pointer finger along the rim of the glass.

Crowley held up his finger, "someone is calling me. I'll only be a moment."

He then left so suddenly. I let out a loud sigh and went to the throne and sat down. After a while of waiting, I was transported to God knows where! I was next to Crowley who was sitting across from Dick Roman; finishing up some paperwork. I'm guessing the contract between him and Crowley. Now Dick didn't look bad. Kind of good looking, but still a leviathan which should be bad in my Winchester book.

"What's going on?" I questioned looking around the fancy room.

Crowley gave a shy smile, "this is your new owner."

I scoffed, "you're an ass. I'm my own owner."

Crowley patted the top of my head. "I wish you the best of luck, Love." Then he was gone.

I turned and looked at Dick, who was creepily grinning at me. His assistant, Susan, glared at me, as I straighten myself out and cleared my throat. "I'm Storm," I began. "you must be Mr.Roman."

He nodded, "I know who you are and call me Dick."

"Nah, I rather call you Richard."

"Whatever you like, Dear." Richard stood up, "So, I guess you're mine now."

I chuckled a bit, "I'm nobodies property."

Richard looked surprised. He must not get a lot of sassy comebacks. "I gave Crowley Canada, so you better start showing me some respect. I could eat you alive, but I'm not going to." He came over and sat in front of me, leaning in a bit. "I know everything about you. I know about your parents, Sam and Dean, your little thing with Balthazar, and that Crowley has some feelings for you."

I stopped Richard, "why do you want me here? I have nothing to give you."

Mr.Roman looked over at Susan, "You can leave Susan." She bowed her head and glared at me as she left the room. Then he turns his focus back to me, "You're here for my personal gain. The first time I heard about you. Hmm. I've wanted to sink my teeth into your flesh."

I scooted back in the chair, nervous about his words. "That's um... Why is it..." I began with a sigh, "I'm always what supernatural creatures want?"

"There's something about you Storm that many so happen to take a liking too."

My face showed confusion while my mind flashed back to Balthie and our time together. "So... What would you like me to do?"

"Just be yourself, stay by my side, and nothing bad will come to you," Roman said with a sly grin.

"Nothing bad. So I'm going to be me while you have my back." That comment made me think back to Dean when he said there was no one who had his back, but me.

"Well, obviously I have little tasks for you that only you can do."

I nodded, "obviously."

Roman stood up; holding out his hand for me. "Now I'll take you home and you can settle in."

I took his semi warm hand, "I guess that sounds that good."