Benny! (33)

It's been over a week since Dean and I kissed. Since then he has been doing his best to avoid me which only makes me mad. He was part of it and he has to deal with it.

Sitting down next to Sam, who was on his laptop.

"Hey, Storm," Sam greeted.

"What's up?"

Sam gave a shrug and leaned over to me. "Oh, nothing. I was looking for a case for us, but there's nothing."

I nodded. "Damn." I leaned over to Sam. "Where's Dean?"

"Uh, kitchen." Sam pointed.

So I went to talk little old Dean-Bean. He was in the kitchen, shoving his face full of food.

"H-Hey, Dean," I softly greeted, clapping my hands together.

Dean looked up at me with food falling out of his mouth. "Uh, hey... Storm."

I cleared my throat and sat down across from Dean. "We should probably talk about the other day."

He gave a nervous and shy smile. "Aah, we don't necessarily have to."

I shook my head at him. "I think we do. Dean, you've been avoiding the past week because of that kiss."

"I wouldn't say that," he shrugged.

I looked at him with a cocked head. "Dean, you can't cover it up. Something is happening and I just want it clear it up, so it doesn't mess things up."

Dean looked at me with sad and confused eyes. "Are you saying that us being together would mess things up?"

Shooking my head, I tried to process what he said. "What? No, I didn't say that -- I mean..." I looked around the room, trying to avoid eye contact. "Dean, the thing is... Uh, that kiss made me realize that I have feelings for you."

His face lit up. "Really?"

I gave a nod. "Yeah, but from what I know... Hunters can't have happy endings which sucks."

"Hey, hey, Storm," Dean spoke, reaching over and touching my hand. "We could make this work, we would just need to try hard enough."

I pulled my hand back. "I know we could make this work. The thing is, is that Benny is still out there. And honestly, I'm still in love with him." I sighed, wiping a tear away. "Maybe someday we can be together, but right now isn't the case."

And at that moment, Dean's power went off. It was Kevin and he needed help, now. Grabbing Sam, we all headed over to the boathouse of Garth's where Kevin was staying as he looked over the Demon Tablet. Kevin was able to a way to close the gates of Hell which came in three steps or trails. First was to bathe in the blood of a hellhound and Sam has already done that.

Getting to the floating bump, Kevin was freaking out because he thought Crowley was in his head. We all tried convincing him that it wasn't possible which was no use. But good thing is that Kevin found out the second trial, an innocent soul in Hell was to be returned to Heaven. Having no clue how to do that, we summoned a demon and tortured him till he gave us what we wanted. With that, we found a rouge reaper to smuggle us across the borders of Hell. The only thing was, that the trip was pricy and Sam assured us he could do it by himself. Ajay, the reaper said to meet back at the corner we met in 24 hours.

In the meantime, Dean and I went back to Kevins with food. Kevin, who was off his rocker, was hiding in the closet.

"Hey, Kev, come get food," I called, sitting on the table.

Kevin popped his head around the door.

"Dude, you need to eat," Dean assured him.

Kevin came out and grabbed a burger. I took my pie off the drink holder while Dean left his on there.