Larp and the Real Girl (30)

"Wakey, wakey eggs, and bacy," a voice chimed in my ears.

I rubbed my eyes and faintly saw a face that was too close to me. Freaking out, I rapidly made a move and punched the stranger right in the nose. 

 "What the Hell, Storm!" Dean yelled at me, falling backward, groaning on the floor.

Sam was in the doorway, laughing. "I told you not to wake her. It would have been better to just pick her up and move her to the car."

I jumped out of bed and attend to Dean. "I'm so sorry!" I kept saying over and over. "Besides, Sam is right. Nothing good comes from waking me up." 

Dean assured me that it was okay and he was fine, but I still felt bad for punching him in the face. Sam had found a case which is why Dean woke me up. Farmington Hills, Michigan. A guy got ripped limb from limb inside his locked apartment. Before we left, I took a quick shower. When I reached for a towel, but I grabbed air. 

"Hey, Dean!" I shouted, holding the shower curtain close to my body. "Can you bring me a towel?" 

Dean opened the door and handed me the towel. I wrapped around me and got out of the shower, Dean still in the bathroom. 

"What are you doing?" I asked with a brow arched. 

"Just admiring your body," Dean answered with a smirk and a wink.

"Shut up!" I yelled, smacking his arm and shoving him out of the bathroom.

"You're the one that punched me, I should at least get away with looking at your naked wet body," Dean said, acting like the victim. 

I gave another shove. "And you said it was fine, now shut up and leave my body alone!" 

On the way to Michigan, I laid in the back and slept the way there. Dean waking me messed up my sleep. Once we got to our destination, Dean threw a coat at me. Since it straddled me, I rolled the coat up and chucked it at Dean. 

"There is no winning with you," Dean whined. 

The three of us got dressed and headed to the crime scene where Sam went with the sheriff while Dean and I looked around. But there was nothing that told us what we were dealing with. The sheriff gave us the first jump with the suspect Lance. That's where we headed next. 

Sam and Dean sat down as I stood back with a notepad. Lance started to cry right away, so Dean and Sam had to clam him down. Lance said how the angry text messages to Ed, the victim, weren't from him. 

"I mean, they were from me, but they weren't from me me," Lance said to the boys.

"Did you really think that sentence was gonna clear things up?" Dean said with a straight tone. 

The Lance explained that he was a larp, live-action role-playing. He also explained what kind of people he and Ed played in Moondoor at Heritage Park. That the texts were because Lance thought Ed cheated. Dean was trying his best not to poke fun at Lance because he was too cool for nerdy things like that. Honestly, I'd love to roleplay a character from Lord of the Rings. Lance started to cry again, so we all left. 

"I don't think he's our guy," I said to the boys as they turned to me. "We should check the Moondoor website out." 

We sat down and Sam typed the website in. It was the first thing that popped up. "Welcome to Moondoor, Michigan's largest larping game." Is what the website said. 

"And I thought we needed to get out more," Dean joked. 

Sam pulled up pictures. Dean that it looked awesome. Then Sam clicked a video that went through everything. Dean was very into until the video showed the Queen. I make Sam stop the video.