Hell (23)

"Good morning, Dean," I shout, hopping onto the couch next to him.

"Dude, this is like the tenth time you said good morning, what do you want, Storm?" Dean stared at me.

I gave a loud sigh. "I'm bored and I want pie. Can we please take a trip to town?" I begged.

"Go bug Sam, I have to hit the john." Dean then got up and left me.

So I bounced over to Sam. "Hey, Sammy!"

He looked up at me as I sat down next to him at the table. "Hey, Storm. How's it going?"

"Bored."

Sam gave me a chuckle. "Yeah, this is pretty boring, but we have to do research so we can beat Dick."

I groaned. "I know, I know. It's just.... we've been here for days. I need to be out killing something. Being held as someone's property is not much fun."

"Ya, how are you doing on that? Going from Crowley to Balthazar then to Roman, that must have been hard." Sam said with a very sweet and sympathetic tone.

Fixating my eyes on him, I smiled a bit. No one really asked me how I was doing and honestly, I wasn't sure.

"I'm not sure, Sam. Crowley taking me was hard because I think he wanted me to stay with him. Kinda like a lover would stay with there mate through anything." I explained.

"So Crowley likes you?" Sam asked with an eyebrow raised.

I gave a doubtful laugh. "I think so. But then I was taken by Balthazar. He was sweet and didn't let anything bad happen to me. I racked my brain on why I felt so sad when Castiel killed him. Then I realized that I loved Balthie, very much."

"I'm sorry about that. Balthazar wasn't that bad once you get to know him." Sam leaned over and touches my arm, but quickly retreated after a few seconds.

"Yeah. Roman... there's nothing much to say about him besides that he was scary and really liked me." I told Sam as I made a sick face.

"And that he's a big fat dick!" Dean grunted from behind. "Oh, little FYI. Bobby's officing out of the john these days."

Sam looks at me confused. "Uh... Awkward."

Dean pours himself a drink and sits down next to me. "You're telling me. He does have some ideas about the weapons, though."

"Really?" I questioned.

"Well, uh, he may be just in time." Sam then turns his computer on for Dean and me.

"What's SucroCorp?" I asked Sam.

Sam adjusted himself in his chair. "They make food additives, namely high-fructose corn syrup. That crap is in -- well, it's in just about everything -- soda, sauces, bread."

I looked up from the computer. "Don't say pie."

"Definitely pie," Sam replied.

"Bastards!" Dean commented, grabbing his drink in anger.

Sam gave us a soft chuckle.

"So now what?" I inquired.

"Yeah. Roman's moved past restaurants?" Dean added.

"And into grocery stores, gas N' sips, vending machines," Sam explained.

"What can we do about it?" Dean asked in a very stern tone.

Sam ran his fingers through his lugubrious hair. "Short of going Al Qaeda in their trucks and plants, there's nothing we can do about it."

Suddenly the laptop slammed shut. The three us jump and look at each other.

Dean looks at me with a worried look. "Like I said, uh, Bobby's got some ideas." He nervously told us.

Bobby, as Dean explained, thought it would be a good idea to summon Crowley because we need some of his blood. My feelings about that were very so mixed, but the boys thought they should do it.

"If you get scared, Storm, just find behind me," Dean winked.

I punched him for saying such words to me.

"ET AD CONGRGANDUM EOS CORAM ME," Sam said, as Dean cut his hand and bled into a bowl where Sam threw a lit match.

The fire went out quickly and Crowley popped in. "Hello, boys. Storm," he greeted, licking his lips as he looked at me.

Dean explained what we needed from Crowley and why. Crowley willing to help us.

"But not quite yet," Crowley smoothly said. "I'm all for chopping dick for a fair price, but I can't have you running around with a vial of my blood, now, can I? You know the sheer number of nefarious spells my enemies can use that blood for?"

"Then when?" I roughly questioned.

Crowley squinted his eyes at me. "When you get down on your knees and beg, sweetheart. After you've got all the other components. Most difficult, the angel part, I'm assuming."

"We'll get the angel blood one way or another. We just need you to be ready when we call," Sam said, stepping closer to me.

"Fine. Oh, here's a tip. I have it on good authority there's one alpha still among us. Wily character, that alpha vampire. Somehow made good his prison break before Cas went nuclear on the place."

Dean glared at Crowley, "And you know this how?"

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies, blah blah. Needless to say, I keep tabs. He moves around quite a bit. but I have an inkling I know where to start the Easter-egg hunt." Crowley explained, rolling his gaze to me. "It's alright that I hang on to your little firecracker? Well, happy trails."

Before I could yell, Crowley took me to Hell with him.