Radio (5)

"Sam don't do this!" I shout, walking out from the shadows.

"I have to Storm. I'm sorry." San says, giving emotions to his soulless voice.

"Comprendes?" Balthazar asked Sam.

Sammy nodded and once again we were gone. Balthazar and I landed back in his apartment. I turned and pushed him away from me.

"You monster! Sam is going to kill Bobby!" I started to scream. "My second father! How could you! I thought you were different!"

Balthazar got a hold of my arms, trying to calm me down. He held them across my chest, forcing me to hug myself.

"He was a father..." My voice faint for the tear breaking the surface.

"Yes, I know he was Storm, but you have to understand that it's for the greater good," Balthazar explained, calming.

I broke free from his grip. "I HATE YOU!" I screamed at him.

"Storm, please settle down." He softly said.

I stormed off and locked myself in the bathroom. Throwing the towel stand to the floor, I screamed in pain. I started to punch the mirror over and over again. My knuckles pouring out blood. Tears began to swell my face. I threw my back to the wall; pulling my hair as I slid to the floor. My head buried in my knees, I cried. I cried for Dean.

As I held myself, I began to wonder. Balthazar could have used his angel powers to stop this, but he didn't. Why? I missed Dean. I missed how he knew to calm me down. They way he'd wrap me in a tight hug and not let go until my breathing is back to normal. Afterwards, Dean would take me out for burgers, beer, and pie. We'd talk to issue out.

Holding myself, I heard the faint words of my favorite song, Fragile by Mayday. It was playing on the other side of the door.

Dean would play that song when I lock myself in the bathroom or something. He knew how to calm me down.

I stood up and wiped the tears from my face. Looking at myself through the cracked and bloody mirror, I tried to fix my hair to see Dean-Bean. I slowly turned the lock until I heard a click. My eyes peered through the crack between the door and its frame. I was searching a sigh of Dean, but I couldn't see much. I also couldn't see Balthazar anywhere. The still playing, I threw open the door, making it hit the wall and stood in the door frame for a few seconds. Not knowing what to do, I slowly crept to the kitchen and got a beer.

When I turned around and looked at the couch, I saw the angel sitting there. He was just sitting there with a man's poison in his hand. Suddenly, I could feel his gaze fall on me. With no emotion or words, we stared at each other. Then he looked forward, leaving me to stare alone.

I held the beer bottle in my hand, my grip tightened as I slowly made my way to the angel. I sat down on the couch after scanning the room for Dean. Still no sign of my Dean-Bean. Balthazar still looked forward as I watched him drink from his glass.

Drinking the last drink, he spoke. "Do you wish Dean was here?" He didn't turn his head to look at me.

"I do." I softly answered. "I also wish to know how you knew that song would calm me..."

A sly grin crossed his face. "My dear, I'm an Angel. I have angel radio. If I want, I can call Castiel."

I popped up on my knees like I was a dog. "Can a human have angel radio?"

That got his attention. Balthazar gave me a strange look. "I'm not sure, but if that's what you want." He leaned closer to me and placed two fingers on my forehead. "This may sting."

In an instant, I sharp pain flooded my brain. It felt like a migraine but worse. After a few seconds, I began to hear voices. Balthazar's fingers left my forehead.

"You have to concentrate. Singel Castiel out. Focus on him." Balthazar explained.

I closed my eyes and began to focus. There were so many voices that it was difficult to do, but I managed to find his voice. "Castiel." I thought. "Castiel, it's me, Storm."

Static fuzz in my brain then his voice broke through. "Strom, how are you talking to me?"

I smiled to myself. "Balthazar gave me angel radio. How's my Dean-Bean?"

"Dean is taking it rough. He won't sleep or eat. Not even pie. Dean misses you." Cas explains.

I scoffed. "No thanks to you. But listen, Sam is trying to stop his soul from being returned. You have to..." Suddenly everything was gone. I looked at Balthazar. "What happened?"

"Sometimes it doesn't work." He tells me.

I stood up and gave Balthazar a smile."Thank you, but I'm going to bed now."

Balthazar looked up at me. "You should get fixed first."

And with a snap of his fingers, all the cuts and bruises were gone. "A pair of pajamas and clothes are on the bed."

I continued to walk but stopped. "What would have happened if you didn't rid Crowley off my body?" I asked him, playing with my nails.

"You would have died." He answered.

Clearing my throat, I swallowed a lump. "You should have left me to die." I then went to the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

I missed my Dean-Bean. Cas said he was taking things hard. Knowing that made me miss him more. I miss everyone: Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Hell even Castiel.

It didn't take long for me to drift to dreamland.