(24)

We were in the throne room. 

"What the Hell! Why did you take me?" I shouted at Crowley as he sat down on his throne, feeling like Loki from Thor when he found out that he was a frost giant. 

"Hold on, I am getting a call."

"Take me with you!"

Crowley did as I wished. Though I regretted coming because Roman was the one who summoned him, locking Crowley in a semi-large circle since there was a devil trap above on the ceiling. Dick demanded us to sit.

"How do you take it?" Roman questioned, pouring a drink.

"Alcoholic. Shall we get on with this, then?" Crowley said.

"Just extending the hand of hospitality."

Crowley seemed to be uninterested in Dick. "To a mutation like me?" Crowley took a hand and played with my hair a bit. "Tired of swimming in hot garbage, are we?'

Roman chuckles. "That was a little colorful, huh?" Handing Crowley a glass, Roman sat down straight across from him. "I didn't mean to offend."

"Of course you did," I spat at Dick.

Crowley shot me a look. "So, if you're suddenly calling, I guess you're up to speed on the Winchesters, which means you intercepted the prophet. And the prophet told you that my blood is the key to everything."

Roman had a sly smile on his face as he stared at Crowley. I tried sinking into the chair as if I wasn't in the room.

"You know what I like about you?" Crowley continued after drinking the alcohol Roman gave him.

"Lack of pretension?" Roman questioned.

"You're smarter than you look."

The two set down their drinks on a table that was on the side.

"Oh, well. Now you're just flirting." Roman took Crowley's cup and went back over to the side of the room where all the liquor was.

"Not easy... to kill me, but doable. Especially for you lot. You kill angels. You can certainly wipe a demon off the board." Crowley said, looking upwards. I looked at Crowley and I felt something weird in my heart as he continued to talk. "And yet, here we are, negotiating like proper psychopaths."

"Well, I assume you have a vial of your blood stashed somewhere, and in the event of your death, it goes directly to Sam and Dean," Roman said, handing Crowley another drink.

Crowley takes the glass and sits forward on his chair. "See? Smart assumption."

"One can't live on looks alone. Here's my offer." Roman also sat at the edge of his seat.

"All ears."

"Full immunity for you and your constituency. I'm talking free-range grazing for all demonkind. I'm willing to cordon off, say, Canada. You and your crew can work your little deals, have your way with locals."

Crowley seemed to be intrigued. "All of Canada?"

"All yours."

"And in exchange?"

Roman leaned over and grabbed a vial of blood. "The blood of one sadly unimpressive demon in New Jersey. All I ask is that you give it to Frick and Frack, tell them it's yours, stand back, and let them come to me."

I couldn't just sit back and let this crap happen. "Crowley! No, you can't do that!"

"Darling, please, daddy is trying to do some business," Crowley coolly purred to me. 

"No, he is not!" 

In a matter of seconds, I was flashed back to Hell. I was pissed that Crowley was going to betray Sam and Dean. Roman is probably going to eat my boys. And Crowley? Saying "Daddy"? That was a little strange. I huffed and sat down on the throne, waiting for 'daddy' to return. 

A lower demon walked by the room, stopping when he saw me. "What the Hell do you think you're doing scumbag?" He questioned me, entering the room. 

I cocked my head, "scumbag? Is that how you talk to guests?" 

"Get out of the Kings throne or I will..." 

I cut him off. "You'll what? Get Crowley? Maybe kill me?" 

When the demon got too close, I pulled out my demon-killing knife and jabbed it through his head. Once that was heard, a few more demons came after me. Killing lowlife assholes made me less angry. 

"Storm!" A sudden and deep voice boomed. The couple of demons that I was fighting stopped in their tracks. "What the Hell do you think you're doing!?"

I turned around, slowly as my head sank lower between my shoulders. "Funny, that's how this started." I nervously chuckled. 

"Leave!" Crowley demanded the others to leave except for me. 

Rolling my eyes at him, I grabbed a metal foldable chair from the corner and sat down in front of Crowley. "I'm telling the truth, that demon, Kraig, came after me first. I was just sitting here and he attacked. I was doing nothing wrong." 

"I know," Crowley replied. 

"You know? How?" I questioned, leaning forward in my chair. 

Crowley leaned back on his throne. "The ones that attempted to attack you will be punished. I don't care who attacked first. I will not have my kind attacking you, of course."

"Now why is that?" I questioned with a small smirk.

"You're my guest, it is only right to treat you with the utmost respect," Crowley replied.

I gave a loud chuckle. "Guest? I'm only here because you keep taking me. And I want to know why!?"

Crowley gave a sigh and dropped his head. "It's complicated, Storm."

"Then try. I want an answer..." I tapped my foot a tiny bit as I waited for Crowley. "What are you afraid of?"

The King of Hell shot a glare at me. "I afraid of nothing." The Crowley looked elsewhere. "It just seems that I enjoy your company. You have a strange way with your words." 

Shocked, I leaned back. "Crowley... Um-- do you really mean that?" 

"Every word, darling." 

I rubbed my forehead. "Um-- I have a slight headache, I think I'm going to go lay down for a little bit." 

"Storm, I apologize if I made you uncomfortable," Crowley said, standing up. 

I gave a sly smile as I let out a sigh. "No, you're fine." 

And with those words, I left the Throneroom and headed to my room where I laid down thinking about what Crowley had said. The King of Hell-- enjoying my company..? Isn't he suppose to hate me..? I wasn't sure what to think or even do...