Blood (4)

I woke up in horrible pain. The throbbing from last night turned into a burning sensation. I gritted my teeth, trying to hold back the screams that wanted to be free. I rolled off the bed and started to walk towards the bathroom. my legs were weak for a reason I didn't know. When I made it to the bathroom, I fell down to the toilet. my stomach was burning as I gripped the edge of the toilet.

"Oh god!" I groaned.

I felt like puking, but when I puked, I puked up blood.

"Dean!" I weakly shouted between breaths.

"Darlin, Dean isn't here." A French voice says. Balthazar rushed to my side.

I was out of breath and finally got a break, so I sat back on the tube. "I don't know what is happening. Is it normal to puke up blood?" I questioned him with a weak smile growing on my face.

He puts his hand on my stomach. Even though I had a shirt on, I knew that he knew about the carvings.

"I told you, you were hurt. Let me fix it." Balthazar says with a meaningful tone.

His hands were seriously over me for a second. I lifted my shirt and the carvings of Crowley's name was gone.

"Damn! Angels are awesome!"

Balthazar chuckles. "Let's get you some clothes that actually fit, love."

He pops me to the couch and with a snap of his fingers, I was a girl version of his outfit. I look with wondering eyes as Balthazar stood there, looking me over with a grin on his face.

"Why are you doing this? Why me?" My strained voice cracked.

Balthazar moves his gaze and walks to the kitchen. "I like you. You're different."

He comes back over, throwing one foot in front of the other with drinks in his hands. Balthie gives me a glass then shoves that hand in his pocket. His back lead backward, making his pelvic area pop out. He stood there, watching me closely.

"What now?" I questioned, taking a big gulp of alcohol.

Balthazar removed his hand from his pocket only to hold up his pointer finger. "Sammy-boy is summoning me." He says before snapping his fingers.

In a blink of an eye, we were in an old barn, Bobby's old barn. Balthazar and I were high up, looking down at Sam Winchester.

"Sam Winchester." Balthazar darkly announced, flying us both down behind Sam.

It was so nice to see him.

"Sam!" I happily shouted, running in for a hug. Sam hugged back. I kept a grip on him while he and Balthazar chit-chatted.

"This better be good. Summoning the angel who wants to kill you." Balthie says in a dangerous tone.

Sam rested his arm on my shoulder. "Despite times." His voice had no emotion to it. "I need your help, Balthazar."

Balthazar doesn't like Sam or Dean because of the ring of fire thing.

"Interesting. Since the last time we met, you wanted to, Um -- what was it? Oh, yes, yes, fry my wings extra crispy." Balthazar tells us and while he walking back and forth.

"Well, that was a misunderstanding."

I could hear the desperation in Sam's words.

"Some misunderstanding." Balthazar sounded ticked.

But Sam kept pushing. "I need some advice."

"Advice?" Balthazar said, arching his brow.

"Angel advice."

"Then go ask your boyfriend." Balthazar sarcastically replied.

Sam was clearing getting annoyed. "Cas can't help me. I need to know if there's a spell, weapon, anything that can keep a soul out forever."

"Aw. What's going on Sam?" Balthazar didn't give much empathy to Sam for what happened when they first met.

Gosh. Saying Sam's name all the time makes me feel like we are in Lord of the Rings or something.

After Sam asked for a weapon to keep his soul out, I quickly went to Balthazar side.

When Balthazar didn't answer, Sam blurted out. "It's for me."

Wait! Sam doesn't have a soul..? When the Hell did this shit happen?

Balthazar seemed interested now. "Well, the plot thickens."

I leaked in the shadows as Balthazar moves closer to Sam.

"Where is your soul, Sam?" Balthazar asked. Sam gave a cold look. "Good God no! It's not still in the cage?"

Fast forward

Sam sorta explained how Dean found a way to put his soul back, but he doesn't want it. Balthazar was no help because he said that Michael and Lucifer are "hate banging" it. At first, Balthie could care less about helping Sam. Then he had a change of heart and gave Sam ingredients to a spell.

"Patricide," Balthazar says with a small smile.

I knew what he meant. You need the blood of for father. Since Sam's father is dead, he needs the blood of Bobby.