Time Change (25)

The next morning a demon knocked at my door with a fancy dress. She helped me get ready and then lead me down the hall where Crowley waited for me at a table full of breakfast food.

"Crowley? What's going on?" I questioned.

"I figured you would be hungry, so I had this all made for you, Storm," Crowley replied, taking a drink of liquor.

I grabbed my dress and sat down beside him. "Ah... Thank you, I suppose."

Crowley nodded. "You quite welcome. I even got your favorite, bacon."

"Crowley," I softly said. "It breaks my heart to say this... but I like you. You're probably the best demon/King of Hell out there -- But I'm a hunter. I kill things like you and I'm loyal to Sam and Dean -- I can't stay here. You can see why from last nights mess. Besides, I'd make you weak." I had to look away from the stare of his eyes before I started to cry. "I think I should go back to Dean."

"It seems you're right," Crowley replied. "But I think I'll keep ya for a little while longer."

I scoffed. "Why?" I roughly questioned.

"There is a little battle going on up there," Crowley explained, rolling his eyes.

"Between who? I should be up there!" I shouted.

"Now, now, calm down. Sam and Dean are working on taking Dick down and if something goes wrong -- Well, I can't let you die." Crowley shouted back.

I stood up, pushing the chair back, causing it to fall. "Then I die with the people I love!" Then I stomped my way out and to my room, where I locked myself in for days.

For days, I thought about my boys. I wondered if Dean or Sam were still alive. I wanted to know what happened, but Crowley refused to let me go. Things like this seem to happen a lot lately. After a few weeks, I manage to get a phone off one of the demons that gave me food. And with the phone, I called a few of Dean's cells, but I got no answer. Then I called Sam's. The first few, no answer, but the last phone number I remember, someone picked up.

"Hello?" A rugged voice answered.

I smiled. "Sam, is that you?"

"Storm?" The voice questioned. "Where are you?"

"Yes, Sam, I'm alright. Crowley took me, so I'm in Hell. He's keeping here. Where's Dean? Are you guys okay?" I questioned.

Sam sturred a bit. "Dean, he's um -- I don't know. After he killed Dick, he and Cas they both just disappeared. I don't know where they went."

"What do you mean 'just disappeared'? What happened Sam!?"

"Storm, Dick blew up and they both were gone. No one knows where. Have you seen Kevin? Crowley took him," Sam asked.

I shook my head as if he could see me. "No, I haven't seen him. But Sam, it's so good to hear your voice."

The doors to my room flew open and Crowley strolled through.

"I gotta go, Sam!" And that I hide the cell phone.

"So I hear you know what's going on now," Crowley said with his thick accent.

"I don't know what you're talking," I replied, sitting up straight.

Crowley was standing in front of me in a nice black suit. "Give me the phone, Storm."

I shook my head. "I don't have a phone. I don't know what you're talking about."

With a click of his tongue, Crowley locked at me sideways. "Now, Storm, you know that I know you have a cell phone."

"As I said, I have no idea what you're talking about, Crowley," I said with a sarcastic tone and a wink.

"Don't make me search you, Daddy's not in that kind of mood," Crowley groaned, taking a slight step back. "The phone, now."

Knowing that I wasn't going to win, I pulled the phone from under my leg and handed it over.

"Ooh, still warm," Crowley smiled and shoved the phone in his pocket. "Now, no more tricks like that, Storm or there will be consequences."

I scoffed and turned away from him. "So you're just going to keep me here, like a pet? A slave?"

"Oh, Darling, keeping you here is tearing apart Moose. He is truly alone up there." Crowley gave me a smile and left the room, leaving a cold and dark presence.

After a while, I lost track of time. Like I did with Roman, I adapted to where I was. I stayed away from Crowley, though. There's nothing more I could do. A few times I tried to find a way out of Hell, but I was caught and thrown back into my room.

One day or night, so difficult to tell what time it is in Hell -- I snuck out of my room and managed to sneak out of Hell completely. I found the right door, I guess. I walked to the dark and gloomy streets for hours on end. Until I finally saw a sign of life. It was a small little diner called the Gumbo Shack. It was late and looked like they were just about to close up.

I opened the front door, causing to bell to ding, letting the man who was working know that I was that I was there. The man behind the cash register looked up. He had a handsome face with deep blue eyes that fixed on me. I made my over to the bar and sat down on a stool.

"What can I get ya, miss?" The man question in a smooth and thick Louisiana accent.

I looked up at him. "Where am I?" I asked.

"Well, you're in Carencro, Louisiana, darlin'." The guy answered. "Are you alright?"

I shook my head a little bit. "Do you have pie?"

"Yeah, I can get ya some," the man said.

"That'd be great."

The man went over to the case a got me a slice of pecan pie. "Names Roy." He sweetly said, handing me the plate and fork.

"I'm Storm and I just crawled out of Hell."