The French Mistake Part 2 (8)

I woke up at 10 in the morning and found that I was by myself in the house.

"Great, assholes left me here," I said to myself, going downstairs, trying fond the kitchen.

I peeking through every door I could open. Then I heard a voice.

"Emma, what are doing? You should be leaving for work."

I turned around and found fake Ruby.

"Huh?" Is all I could say.

"Oh, dear." She said, touching my arms. "You probably don't have your contacts in. It's Gen."

"Oh, sorry, hi." I played along.

Contacts? I don't need contacts...

"Is been awhile since I've been here. You know because of Jensen and all." I nervously was saying.

"Hun, you should really get going to the set. I'll have Pablo give you a ride." Gen was saying, fixing me up a bit before pushing me outside. "Take her to the set." She says to the driver.

I tried to contact Balthazar or Cas as the man drove me to the set. But nothing happened. There was no voices or anything. I gave a sigh and sat back in my seat.

I got to the set just in time to watch Dean and Sam fail at acting. I stood in the back watching them mess up. It was honestly funny. I laughed in the background. The directors called a break. I went over to Dean.

"Man, you suck." I laughed.

"Like you can do better." He scoffed.

"I probably could," I replied.

Sam had a box and ran to the set after the director called for an hour break. They made the same stuff Balthazar did to put on the window.

"You guys ditched me to get this crap?" I questioned. "What if it works? I'd be stuck here and you two would be in the real world."

"Sorry." Dean apologized.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

They jumped through the window. Both of them landed on the ground. Groans came from their mouths. I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

We went back to the RV.

"Well, that didn't work," I announced, throwing myself on the couch.

"Maybe we did it wrong." Sam implied.

"No, that spell was perfect. It should have worked." Dean angrily said, sitting down on a chair.

"What it can't? I've been up all night looking online. There is no sign that anything like the Apocalypse happened here. Ever. And as far as I can tell, monsters, ghosts, demons, they're all pretend." Sam announced.

"Wait, so no one is hunting them?" I asked.

He looked over at me. "No hunters. Maybe that's why our spell didn't work. Maybe here, there's no supernatural, no magic."

"You mean, we're stuck here?" I whined. "Only because there's no demons or God and stuff."

"Even better," Sammy said. "No angels."

I looked at Dean, who was looking at me. A grin was on his face. I grabbed my flannel and pulled it tightly around me.

"I have to be Deans wife, now? But I don't wanna be Deans wife..." I whined.

Deans grin disappeared. The say way when he says something funny but no else laughs.

"Storm." Sam looks at me. "You don't have to be Deans wife, you just have to play his wife."