New Me (15)

Storm's POV.

Dean was sleeping in the lumping bed of the motel. It was the perfect time to pull a prank. So I tied a string to his hand which led to a bucket that hung from the ceiling that was full of cold water. When Dean moves his hand the bucket will dump the water on him.

I stood back and started to breathe heavily. "Oh my gosh!!! Dean!" I screamed in fake fear.

Dean jumped up, pulling the string and dumping the water on himself. He glares at me as I'm rolling on the floor, dying of laughter.

"Really?" He grumbled.

"That was great!" I breathed.

Dean grabs the bucket that has fallen and throws the last bit of water at me. He then gets up, grabs a towel, and sits down in front of the laptop.

"You know what. I'm bored! You've been sleeping all day and Sam has been out running like a snobby rich dude. Dean-Bean!!" I whined. "Play with me!!"

Something ran across the window, catching Deans and my eye.

I popped up from the floor and shouted when Sam emerged into the room.

"Sam! You're back!!"

"Somebody better be chasing you." Dean grumpily said to Sam.

Sam scoffed. "It's good for you."

"Actually, it doesn't seem that way because you're a mess and you smell like a dog," I announced, plugging my nose and taking a large step backward, dragging my foot.

Dean chuckles. "Anyways, while you were out being Lance Armstrong I was working. Ever heard of a town called Prosperity, Indiana?"

I threw my hand in the air. "Wait a minute! You mean this whole time I was whining you were looking for a job!"

Dean nodded nervously.

"Ya!!" I jumped at Dean and gave him a big hug.

"As I was saying, two of their fine citizens died over the past two weeks. This one chick, she, uh, roasted underneath one of those beehive hair dryers at the hair salon." Dean explained with hand motions. "And this other guy boiled in a hot tub."

I gaged a bit about the guy being boiled.

Prosperity, Indiana

Sam went to go talk to the chick's sister while Dean and I checked out the salon. Dean was by the hair dryers to talking to the guy that was bound the chick's hair at the time. While Dean was working I was by the cashier pricing up hairstyles.

"Do you think I could get my hair done today?" I asked the girl behind the tall desk.

She holds her finger up and being to scroll and click with the mouse of the computer. "We have an opening at ten tomorrow."

"Great. I'll take it."

"Okay. I'll need your name."

"Montana Armstrong."

Dean came over and placed his hand on the middle part of my back. "Ready to go?"

I gave him a soft smile. "Well, of course, Mr.Armstrong." I only said that because the chick behind the desk was eyeing Dean up.

We picked up some pie and booze before picking Sam up and heading back to a motel. On the way back Dean showed me a coin he found at the hair salon.

The next morning, Sam woke me up because they've gotten a call about another death. But it was nine, so I told him to go without me. After I knew they were gone, I headed for my hair appointment.