Golem (31)

I went on a hunting trip of my own. I was hunting down a vampire and I had him in my grasp. Killing the nest, I had one left and he was on the tip of my blade. Ready to make the last vamp, but I was interrupted by the ring of my phone. 

"I got to take this," I sweetly said, slicing his throat. I clicked the green button. "What?!" I answered. 

It was Dean. "Storm you need to come to Lebanon, Kansas, now. I'll send you the coordinates." 

"Wait, why?" I questioned, whipping my blade if on a broken table. 

"I'll - I'll explain everything when you great here. Sam and I meet you here," Dean replied. 

I grabbed my stuff. "Alright. I'm in Wisconsin, so I'll be there as fast as I can."

"Okay. Oh, and Storm -- Uh, be safe." 

I giggled a bit at Dean's words. "Dean, you don't need to worry about me. But I'll always be safe, for you at least." 

The drive took 12 hours to drive to Deans coordinates. I came up to this worn downhill side with a huge factory building at the top. 

Getting out of my car, I grabbed my phone and called Dean. "Hey, where are you? I'm here, but I don't see you." 

A door creaked open and Dean appeared. "Storm, over here," he called. 

"What are you doing?" I questioned, walking over to him I saw he was in a dark grey rode. "What's up with the rode? Did you get that off a dead guy?"

Dean twitched his brow and ignored my rode question. "Come in here and I'll show you." 

I was very suspicious of him, but I followed Dean through a heavy steel door. 

"Oh my god!" I breathed, shocked at the sight. 

"The Men of Letters bunker," Dean introduced. "Our new home." 

I jumped to Dean and hugged him. "This is amazing! Look at all the space. It's huge!" 

Dean was smiling at me, slightly hugging me back. "It has over a thousand years of research. And it has tons of bedrooms and no more sharing a bedroom because there are tons of those too." 

Dean showed me around the bunker. I also got to pick my own room which was sadly near Deans room. Sam and Dean explained how they came to this place. I was kinda mad that I missed all the excitement, but there was more in store.

"Sam caught this lead on a dead rabbi," Dean groaned. 

I wasn't able to set in because we were out on a case. Sam caught me up on the whole case. Getting to the college town back east, Sam went to the library while I went with Dean and questioned a couple of people at the pud this guy burned alive. 

The two girls we talked to really bored me, but I had to listen. The old guy was always talking about nazi...necromancers. I noticed that Dean was looking up. There was a guy who had caught his attention. I gave a smirk because the guy seemed like he was trying to flirt with Dean. Looking up at Dean I could tell he felt insulted a bit.

"Thank you for your time, but we have to go," I told the girls, putting some money down for my beer. 

Dean agreed that we had to go over to the guy that was sending eyes to him across the bar. Though mainly because we saw this guy before today. Pulling out our badges, we both slid up to the dorky looking guy. 

"Oh, really. Wow," the guy chuckled. "I thought you were like a headhunter of something."

Dean nodded to the guys nonsense. "This is the second, maybe third time we're seeing you today? Why you following us, gingerbread?" Dean shot at him.