Not Again (16)

The strange man came back with us to Bobby's. He told us so much stuff. Turns out his name is Chet and he wouldn't shut up, so Bobby beheaded him. Nothing would kill Chet. No poison, no holy water, nothing. But beheading him worked greatly. Borax slows them down and you have to decapitate them and keep the head separate from the body. So they don't come back and kill ya.

Anyways, on one trip, awhile back, Dean killed a girl that was Sam's friend. But she was kind of a monster. Sam asked Dean not to kill her, but Dean did anyways. When Sam found out.... well, they got into a fight. Sam and Dean walked separate ways. I tried going after Sam, but he wanted me to leave and go back to Dean. I was scared of what might happen to Sam, but Dean didn't let that get in the way. He put his arm around me and we headed back to Bobby's.

The next morning, when I woke up; I wasn't at Bobby's. Instead, I was locked in a cage. I scattered to my feet.

"No, no, no," I muttered, going to the bars. "Dean!?" I shouted, but he didn't show.

As I looked around it all seemed familiar. The dark halls and screams were home to... To Hell.

"Dammit!" I yelled, punching the hard wall, hurting my knuckles. "Crowley!? I know you're here."

In a matter of seconds, he appeared right in front of me. "You called?" His thick voice rung in my ears.

I straightened myself out and cocked my head a bit. "Why am I here? Poof me back to Dean!" I demanded.

Crowley slowly moved closer. "I can't do that only because I discovered that you're wanted by the high and mighty Leviathan. I give him you and he gives me what I want. Works out perfectly, doesn't it?"

I curled my heads into fists. "I'm not payment. You can't steal me and give me away. That's not okay. Now let me go!" When Crowley didn't reply, I began to yell more. "Dean is going to find out that you took me and he's going to come after you and beat your demon-eyed ass!"

"Listen, you're mine and you're going to deal with that," Crowley said in a damning tone.

I scoffed. "You bastard!"

"Ta-ta," Crowley girlishly waved before disappearing.

●Crowley's POV●

I left the cell before Storm could say anything more. Sadly, I didn't want to give Storm up, but if that's what it takes then I'll do so.

I popped myself into a limo. It was a really nice limo too. A row of glass cups along the right side with, of course, man's poison below them. Nice black leather covered the seats, but there wasn't a lot of leg room. A basket of muffins sat on my lap as I greeted my new "friend".

"Mr.Roman. I felt it was time we met in person," I greeted, "I'm Crowley. I run Hell."

He held a newspaper in his hand as he looked over to me. "Yes, yes. Of course. I agree, 100%. High time we met."

I uncovered the muffins. "A token. 100% organic baby uvulas gluten-free." I smiled and scooted the muffins over to him. "I'll cut to the chase, Mr. Roman."

"Please. Dick."

"Dick," I paused for a moment, taking in the strange and funny name he chose. "Ah, you and I control large interests that I feel strongly could meld, to the benefit of all."

"You think?"

"I know," I continued, "Straight talk-- We should be friends, you and I."

"Why?" Mr. Roman asked me. "Why in the world would we be?"

"Well, I brought you here. Dick. I found the way to open the door to Purgatory," I tell him.

"To steal every last soul, you mean. You and that angel friend of yours. Don't roofie me and call it romance," Dick gritted his teeth.

Our conversation soon turned sour. Dick didn't seem to take liking to me. He continued to say rude things.

"I'd sooner swim through hot garbage than shake hands with a bottom-feeding mutation like you. You demons are ugly, lazy, gold-digging whores. You're less than humans, and they're not good for much till you dip 'em in garlic sauce. I'd never work with you, Crowley. In fact, if I wasn't busy with better things, I might actively wipe your kind from the face of the universe and you deserve it. Are we clear?" Dicks tone got very harsh in the middle of his speech, but I'll give him time to think about my offer. They always happen to come around.

"I think you'd be happy to know that I have something you want. A girl. Goes by the name, Storm. Anyways, keep the muffins."

I popped back to Hell to run things, moving Storm out of the cell and into a better and more comfortable spot.