Charlie Bradbury (19)

It's been weeks since I've been "sold" to the big man, leader of leviathans, Mr.Roman, Dick which is what he prefers. Of course, I got... well, getting close to him. That was something you could see coming due to me being "payment". You could also see that Susan, Richards personal assistant didn't like me very much. But Roman bibbed Susan for me which is sweet... I guess... The whole situation with Roman is similar to Balthazar's; I just got my own stuff.

I walked downstairs in my pj's when Roman called me for breakfast.

"Mmh. Did you make bacon?" I questioned, sitting down at the counter that was adjacent to the oven Roman was at.

"Well, of course," Roman tells me with a sly smile. "I know how much you love bacon."

I reached forward and picked up some freshly cooked bacon. "Is there any plans for today?"

Roman normally doesn't eat human food, but he'll take a few bites for me. It's kind of weird sometimes. He's a leviathan and for some reason, he wants a hunter by his side.

"Well, Storm. I was hoping you could talk to a girl that I need help from. Since you're a girl yourself; I'm guessing she'll listen to you." Roman explains, taking a piece of bacon.

"Alrighty, I'll go get dressed, I guess." I jumped off the stool and headed to my room, where I dressed up in fancy looking clothes.

Roman told me that he took a liking to me when Crowley gave me away. My mind still wonders what he meant by that. My mind also wonders about Sam, Dean, and Bobby. It's been so long since I last saw them. I'm not really allowed to call the boys because Roman is the king leviathan. No matter what happens to me. I'll always be on Dean's side. I'm just stuck with a monster that wants me for show.

I hopped into the limo as we drove to Richard Roman Enterprises.

"So what this girls name?" I asked, looking over at Roman.

"Charlie Bradbury. She's a very skilled computer person and I would like to give her a job and watch over her." Roman put his cold hand on my exposed leg.

I looked down at his hand then at mine which were sweating from me being nervous.

"My dear, Storm. You complete me. You that spark of humanity that makes you great." Romans breathes down my neck, softly kissing it.

I gave a girly chuckle and returned to business. "What kind of job?"

Roman gave a sigh, "I want her to hack into a system for me. Can you do that?"

I gave him a nod. Once the limo stopped, Roman walked me through the building of his and to the fourth floor, where I waited for Charlie in a guys office. Just minutes after the guy was sent to go get Charlie, he returned with a girl with red wavy hair. She dressed in nerdy like clothes and wore a bright smile until she saw me.

"Charlie Bradbury. I'm Storm," I greeted holding out my hand.

"Hi," she breathed then fluttered her lashes in an odd way.

I frowned my brows before I cleared my throat to explain what was going to happen. "Have a seat." I was leaning on the guy's desk, so I crossed my legs to make sure no one looked up my dress. "You're a very skilled girl," I lean with, "how does a high school drop find her way to Roman Enterprises?"

Charlie gave me a very nervous look as if she has done something bad.

"Don't worry hun, you're not in trouble. I'm Romans...... I'm not actually sure what I am to him, but the world is his dinner plate and it will not be ruin by anyone. You are someone that can't be replaced." I turn sidewise and grabbed a funny looking device that Roman handed to me in the limo. "This belonged to one Frank Devereaux." Frank was a friend of Bobby's which was a friend of mine. "Roman tells me that Frank thought he could bring down the whole company with this. But he was majorly wrong. And Roman would like to keep it that way. It's encrypted and Mr. Roman would like you who is ever so talented to crack it open and bring what's inside." I handed Charlie the device, who looked over it. "Roman also would like me to watch over you. Frank had allies and who knows what may happen."

Charlie looks up at me with soft dark brown eyes. "Yeah, this is great. Thank you."

I gave her a nod, "you're welcome. Oh and Roman says you have three days or you're fired. But since I'm on the job, I can give you extra time, if needed."

"Uhh, okay. That sounds good, I guess."

I kicked my leg out and stood up. "I'll check on you later." I gave them both a smile and walked out to go to the coffee shop. I didn't go bad to check on Charlie, instead, I headed home for a nights rest.

I kinda felt bad giving the job to a young girl that doesn't know monster are real. She'll probably open the device and read all about Roman. Actually, Roman is probably going to kill Charlie after the device is cracked. I left the house outta of sight from Roman. I went to check on Charlie. Once I got there, she had read the files and was freaking out.

"Okay, Charlie, we need to get you out of here," I calmly said, trying to guide her out. "I'm not a monster, I promise."

Charlie agreed with me and showed me to her house.

"Alright, you pack a bag, I'll keep watch," I told her, pulling out my machete.

"Who are you?" She frantically asked.

"I'm a hunter. I hunt monsters and Roman is one of them. The past few years, there has been a few monsters that take liking to me, so they in their words 'buy' me. The King of Hell sold me to Roman. Since Roman is a monster that eats people, I've decided not to do anything until now."

Charlie gave me a sympathetic look. "Don't you have a family?"

I looked over at her. "My parents were killed by monsters when I was young. While I grew up I lived with a family friend. I've been trying to get back to my Sam and Dean for a while. Something keeps taking me away which is another reason why I'm fighting back. Maybe I'll get the chance to see Dean before I'm eaten by Roman."

A bobblehead on Charlie's shelf started to bob which meant someone was trying to get in.

"Charlie, hide," I warned her, getting ready to fight.

I went over to the door and slowly turned the handle. A man kicked my machete out of my hand, sending it across the room. I threw a punch and hit a wall of pure man. The man grabbed my arm, twisting it back. So I kicked for the gold.

"Son of a BITCH!" The man yelled when I kicked the right place. He threw me forward. I landed on the ground and quickly looked up.

"Dean?" I breathed with a huge grin.

He was bent over in pain. "Storm?"

It was indeed Dean. I was so happy to see him. I quickly got to my feet and attacked him in a hug which caused us to fall to the ground.

I was giggling, "I missed you so much!"

A husky voice behind us spoke, "Storm?"

I gathered myself and got off of Dean. "Sam!" I shouted, giving him a hug as while.