3

Tazza's POV

It was Friday now and nothing big really happened between my group and the bullies. I discovered their names now, Simon, Josh, JJ, Tobi, Vikk, Ethan, Harry, Callum, Freezy and Lewis. I hated them all, individually every single way, especially Simon.

I finished doing my make up and put on a Grey rascal tracksuit with the zip undone, Calvin Klein white crop top with a grey waistband and triple black huaraches and a matching all black rascal snapback with my hair flowing in it's natural curls. I heard a knock at the door bringing me, Freya and Seana to it. I opened the door to find Sam and Shianne standing there.

"Ready?" Sam said then kissing me on the head, since me and Sam met we've been getting really close, he looks out for me and always makes me happy when I'm sad he was the perfect best friend.

"Yeah" I said smiling at Shianne, who had become more and more confident with herself which I was happy about.

We walked out of our frat and Seana locked up then began walking to school. We made it to the school doors with me on Sam's back, I jumped down and we walked in. I immediately saw Simon and his 'Sidemen' gang trying to chirps a girl. Until he was distracted by me, I locked eyes with him, even though I hated him there was something about him which I was extremely attracted to. I noticed that Tobi's eyes were drawn to Shianne and she looked at him but it didn't faze her anymore. The bell rang and we headed to class.

"There will be a mix up of partners today" The teacher called out, oh fuck.

"Shianne you're with Tobi" the teacher demanded, I looked at her and she nodded her head telling me that she was okay with it.

"Sam with Megan" I looked at him and winked at him because I knew he really liked her.

"Seana with JJ" I glanced over to her and she looked worried, I mouthed it's fine and then looked at JJ who looked quite uncomfortable.

"Freya with Josh" I looked at Freya who I could tell that was the last person she wanted to be with but she accepted it and walked over to the bearded guy that was for some reason blushing.

"Tazz and Simon" I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my chest, I looked over to Sam that had the same expression as I did.

I walked over to Simon's desk "thats all for now" Great.

"You look nice today, like pretty" I heard him say throwing me back and making me pull a face.

"Okay Simon? Cut the crap, don't act like nothing bad happened between us... just let us get this assignment over and done with, okay?" I blurted out annoyed at him.

"Sure thing, boss" I could tell he was hurt that I shut him down, but he deserved it after everything.

I put on my safety goggles and turned on the bunsen burner "I noticed that you have a South African accent, is that where you're from?" He asked whilst pouring out the acid and heating the water.

I felt like shutting him down again, but it was a genuine question and it would seem bitchy if not to

"No" I sighed "I'm not from South Africa, I'm part south african because of my da-" I choked on my words "I'm part South African and I was raised around South African people, that why I have the accent"

I heard him whale in pain and my eyes shot over to him to see he had dropped the boiling water over his hand, I immediately wet a cloth and wrapped it around his scolded hand, I applied pressure to it so that it would cool down quick enough so he didn't burn himself.

"Thanks" He said looking down at me, locking eyes with me.

I fell into a trance he made me feel a weird way, my eyes drifted from his eyes to his lips then back and forth. I felt him leaning in.

"Whats the situation here?" The teacher Mr.Rogerson said looking at us snapping me out of it.

"Just a bit of boiling water spilt, sir" Simon said looking at him and blushing slightly, do I make him blush?

"Is first aid needed?" He looked at me, I removed the cloth from Simon's hand and it was only red.

"No, it's not needed..." Mr.Rogerson nodded at me then walked away.

I felt everyones gaze upon me and Simon and I got back to the assignment. "Thank You" He whispered in my ear making me smirk.

The bell rang and luckily me and Simon completed the assignment. I waited for the others after leaving and they all had smiles on their faces.

"How was it?" I said looking at Seana who had a huge smile on her face.

"JJ is actually really nice" She said looking happy "And Josh" Freya added with her ecstatic self.

Shianne come out and she looked happy too "I found the Tobi I liked before he turned into a prick"

I laughed at her comment and then they walked out of the classroom, I looked over to Simon that shut me down with a cold look, I felt hurt but stupid. He's does that to every girl and all I am is a victim, how could I be dumb enough to think he actually leant in. We went to our next lessons and I sat at the back looking at how the other girls were getting along with them but I was still getting bullied. I was so angry but I was dumb enough to let it happen. The day ended and I told the others to go home without me and that I was staying behind for something.

I walked around the streets as it got darker and darker living in my own mind. I began to question why I was really at this school and why I was around these people when I heard loud music and people walking into it. It was a party, I walked over and the smell of alcohol filled my lungs, I got myself a drink and I then turned around to see Sam kissing Megan. I felt hurt but I didn't know why, I didn't like Sam and I knew he liked Megan, I ran out of the party and onto the street.

I felt a hand grab me and pull me close to it, I looked up and noticed it was Simon.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said pushing him from me with a confused look on my face.

"I need just want to talk, I'm lonely"

"Are you kidding me?" I said in a shriek

"You bullied me the first day I got here and ever since then lent in to kiss me and after lessons you looked at me as if it had never happened and you expect me to help you and hang around with you?" I said angry as ever.

I stormed off heading for my frat when his hand grabbed my wrist flung me around and crashed his lips against mine, I was too drunk to fight back and for some reason I kissed him back, I felt something for him and I couldn't tell what. We pulled apart and I could tell that my eyes we're glowing and his blue eyes stared at them.

"I-I-I'm sorry I don't know what came over me just then I-" I cut him off crashing my lips against him no control over it.

He picked up my legs and pressed me against the wall and I allowed his tongue into my mouth, his kiss was passionate I could tell he hadn't had much affection for a while. We pulled apart once again and he let me down, I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Can I walk you home?" He said his iris' wide.

"Uhm, it's best that you don't, not now" I said trying not to be mean.

"I get it, you don't want to be seen with me because no one likes me and being seen with a bully is so atrocious" He said getting more and more angry.

"No Simon, it's just-"

"You know thats why I'm an arsehole to everyone because no one is willing to give me a second chance especially slags like you"

"Slags like me?" I felt anger take over me "Shut the fuck up Simon. You come on to me! How could you! No one gives you a second chance because this is who you really are!" I screamed in his face then ran and ran all the way to my frat. I burst through the front door and ran straight up to my room and slammed the door, completely ignoring Freya and Seana's calls. I sat on my bed and cried myself to sleep, I already hated it here.