13

Tazza's POV

It was coming to the end of the meeting that the Sidemen had with a few priority fans, me, Chris and Ella were on the front row. I felt my leg ping, I pulled out my phone from my ripped shorts pocket, it was a message from my mum.

M: Hey T, Call me straight away!!!

I looked around then put my phone into my pocket, I stood up and then walked out of the meeting I felt the Sidemen's gaze upon me. I pulled my phone back out and rang my mum.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, T. Where is Chris? She's not answering her phone and she's not home yet" She said in a worry

"She's still here mum, we all are. They gave us tickets to a private meeting."

"Oh thank god for that"

"But mum, you'll never guess what?"

"What?"

"It's my old college friends and ex-boyfriend. Simon, Freya, Shianne, Seana, JJ, Tobi, Harry, Ethan, Vikk and Josh, the lot of them! I'm so angry at them, not one of them bothered to see if I was ok after the accident, not one of them kept to their word of texting me and calling me everyday, even Simon. Even though I didn't remember them that well, if they had of called me I would have remembered straight away!" I said in shock, my voice getting louder.

She let out a sigh "Tazz, listen...On the night of your accident, Simon ran through the hospital to get to you but..."

"But what mum?..." I was getting suspicious.

The meeting must have ended because all the fans were bowling out of the doors, I watched them in the distance.

"I stopped him, because you had lost your memory I thought it would be best to tell Simon to walk away with the others, so that you could focus better...with no distractions...they didn't talk to you because of me. And I watched Simon's heartbreak, I'm so sorry." She said letting out another sigh.

I was shocked, my favourite people in the world didn't talk to me because of my mother and her stupid jealousy. "What the fuck? You told me that you would never overreact like that again! I may have lost the love of my life because of you and your fucking jealous ways, don't you dare talk to me again, you selfish bitch" I hung up the phone so angry, not even letting her reply.

She disrespected me and took advantage of my memory loss, so I had every right to be disrespectful to her. I felt my breathing get heavy and I put my hands through my hair, I felt myself fall on my bum. Was I having a panic attack? No Tazz, get it together.

I stood up and started pacing through the door, I watched how everyone's eyes turned to me. I looked at Freya, Shianne and Seana that stood in the middle of the row of chairs staring at me, I felt my legs sprint towards them, forgetting how fast I was now I reached to them within a matter of 2 seconds - at huge power I crashed into them wrapping my arms around them and bursting out laughing.

"I know now!" I screeched as they sat up and looked at me with a confused expression.

"My mum told me everything, I'm so sorry" I smiled at them and they squealed and pounced ontop of me, rolling around on the floor.

I stood up again and looked at Simon who was shocked, I sprinted towards him and jumped into his arms feeling the love again.

"I'm so sorry Simon!" I squealed into his neck.

"It's okay" he replied softly.

He let me down, quickly before Natalie returned, reminding me that they were still together. I turned to face the other sidemen and held my arms out they sprinted towards me and embraced me in a huge hug making me burst out laughing.

"Shall we go back to the Sidemen house?" Simon called out.

They all replied with yes and I nodded not knowing what it was "Wait, I have to drop Chris to the station" I said.

"Yeah that's fine we'll head there too"

We headed out of the O2 where the gig was and there was no one around just a straight line.

"Who wants a race?" JJ called out.

"Yeah lets all race!" Natalie smirked knowing she wanted to beat me.

"Okay we're down" I said smiling along with Ella who was shaking her head at the stupidity of them all.

We didn't start off like how we would when we would race at college we stayed standing up.

"We'll be the start and finish" Behz said waving down to Vikk who was at the other end.

We nodded and took to our marks "On your marks....get set...go"

Me and Ella launched off, we had already done a quarter of the sprint whilst the others were just off the starting line, I started to pull away from Ella as well, I crossed the line followed shortly by Ella. Surprisingly, Simon and Tobi weren't that far behind us, they were fast not fast enough.

"Woah, how do you guys do that" Tobi said, bent over and out of breath.

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're barely even panting" Simon said also out of breath.

"We're used to it" Ella added.

"Do you guys not remember? Tazz absolutely smoked me when we were on the field and thats without training" Freya stated.

"Ella used to be the fastest, with many unbroken records" I said to all of them.

"Yeah until you come along" she giggled.

"Wow, Ells you really are amazing" Harry said winking at her but it being awkward because he was out of breath.

We began walking again "Ells? ooo, nickname basis with Harry I see" I nudged her slightly.

"Shut up, we're just friends okay?"

"Yeah sure Shez" I giggled.

We made it to our car and I sped ahead with Chris in the back, trying to get to the station before the last train left, luckily enough we made it on time.

"Ring me when you're home, squirt. And don't talk to anybody you don't know!" I said as she walked away.

"I'm 15 not 5" She whined then walked into the station gateway.

I got back into my car sitting next to Ella, I fastened my seatbelt and followed the guys' cars. We went to a McDonalds and we all decided to go inside. Once we made it inside I noticed a few familiar faces, it was four of the boys from the track team, I walked over to them.

"Hey Chase, Jack, Tommy and Mitchell, what are you guys doing here?" I said smiling as they all smiled at me.

"Eating obviously" Jack said trying to be funny so I nudged him.

"No I mean what are you doing here, so far away from your house?" I said my south african portraying out of me.

"We went sightseeing I guess and we met up with another track team" Chase said looking at me with his big brown eyes.

"Why are you here Tazz? Looking kind of hot" Tommy said winking and scanning me over, with his dreamy Dave franco voice.

"Thanks Tom, but I went to a gig. I took my sister and Ella." I said a smile on my face, I turned to look at Ella who waved over to them.

"Tazz we should train together sometime" Tommy added on.

"Are you asking her out on a date?" Mitchell said making Tommy and myself blush.