34

Tazza's POV

I stood there in shock as I stated up at the four words that I somehow missed when I walked in.

"That's why I got so upset, because I planned to marry you and I thought you didn't care about me" Simon spoke up, forcing me out of shock.

I darted my eyes at him I could tell they were as green as ever as he couldn't stop staring at them.

"Will you be my wife?" He pleaded as I looked down at him "I know we're only young, but I know you are the one and I don't want to ever lose you Tazz" a single tear ran down my face.

"Of course Simon" I said finally, shock still on my face.

I felt myself begin to fall back but Simon caught me and pull me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and began kissing him all over before finally giving him a luscious snog.

"I love you Simon Minter" I said a big smile on my face.

"I love you more Tiana Anderson" he staid smirking and looking at me up and down.

I heard my phone ring to see it was my dad and I answered it immediately  putting it on loud speaker.

T: Hello?
D: Well did you say yes?
T: DAD! You knew about this?!

"Of course your Dad knew about this! I obviously asked him beforehand! Everyone else knows too" Simon smiled.

T: Dad?
D: It's true, he wouldn't be marrying you otherwise.
T: oh my god! I'm so happy!
D: Congratulations darling! Now the pair of you get ready and head over to your mothers house, classical Sunday roast to celebrate this!
T: okay we'll be there at 3
D: okay bye honey
T: bye Dad!

I put the phone down and jumped into Simons arms and kissed him all over. He pulled out a small box form under the sofa revealing a gorgeous diamond ring.

"3.15 carat diamond ring" he smiled pointing towards it.

"Omg how much did it cost?" I said admiring the gorgeous signifier.

"Bout 20k one of the only in the world, it's made from a rare ancient diamond you see"

My face dropped into shock again, he really did put in the effort, even after I made him feel like shit.

"Simon that's-"
"That's what you deserve after everything you gave to me" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Should we let people know? I want the whole world to know to be honest" I said still staring at the beautiful diamond that was staring at me.

"Sure why not?"

I positioned him directly in the middle of the dangling signs holding open the box, I took the picture and uploaded it to Instagram. The caption read:

'I know we've only gotten together officially for a few weeks but I truly love this beautiful man. Some of you may have only just found out about our relationship and think we are rushing into things after everything we've been through, but please listen to our story. I first met Simon Minter my first day at college along with Ethan Payne, Vikram Barn, Josh Bradley, Olajide Olatunji, Tobi Brown and Harry Lewis. I continued to notice them as they were seen as the bullies of my college, but something compelled me to Simon. Later on throughout my college days, Simon and I began showing our talents and quirks compelling ourselves to eachother more and more, eventually we accepted the fact we really did like each other. The whole reason Simon supposedly bullied me was because he was afraid to love again, he and the rest of the boys, we're in a dark place and they were really good boys deep down. Our relationship grew and grew and we began to love each other more and more, Simon is my kryptonite, I'd do anything for him. We started to have more and more of an u healthy relationship because we didn't make time for eachother, but if we didn't, I wouldn't be a Olympic Sprinter and he would be a professional footballer. As we got deeper into our professions we grew further apart, eventually causing all of us to argue and we split our seperate ways. A year later we discovered each other again and this time holding our true feelings back wasn't optional, we couldn't hold them back anymore and we fell inlove again. Ever since i have been the happiest I have ever been, apart from the terrible mishap on London a few weeks ago, being with Simon has been wonderful. I have never stopped loving Simon Minter and I never will stop. Ever Since I caught them gorgeous blue eyes in the hallway that summer, I have been in love ever since. I love you unconditionally Simon Minter, my love you is infinite.'