14

Simon's POV

"Are you asking her out on a date?" I heard a male voice shout over the other end of the restaurant.

I turned my head around to see who it was and it was Tazz, hugging into another guy. I felt hurt, it was hard to see her with someone else, but then I realised - how does she feel that I'm with someone else?

I don't know if I actually like Natalie, she's rude and gets me and herself into loads of unnecessary arguments, but there was something about her that stopped me from dumping her every time, but with Tazz? I know for a fact that I'm in love with her.

"I'll catch you later, Tommy" She walked away from him and started heading over to Ethan, she looked at me, I must have been staring. Shit.

"Simon can you get me a salad please, I'm watching what I eat" Natalie said whilst walking towards the toilet making Tazz, Ella, Ethan and Vikk stop talking and glance at her.

"But Nat, you're fine as you are-" I tried to persuade her.

"I want a salad Simon" She walked into the toilets.

I let out a sigh and paid for her order and my own, this was a really unhealthy relationship. I collected the food and we all sat down at a table, I was surprised to see that Ella and Tazz had an abundance of food.

"Woah, for sprinters I thought you guys would be watching what you're eating" JJ said staring at them  and Natalie sniggered.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" Tazz stood up and put on a voice.

"No, I just-" JJ tried to recover himself.

Tazz lifted up her crop top slightly revealing her abs and she tensed showing the full thing making Natalie's smirk drop, I looked up at her expecting to find her gorgeous eyes but noticed they were being attracted to someone else's. I turned my head to see her and Tommy smirking at each other and Tommy letting out a flirtatious giggle, I hated it.

We finished up and I couldn't wait to get out of the McDonalds and away from Tommy, we were about to leave when I noticed that Tazz and Ella were by the track boys hugging them all. Finally, Tazz come across Tommy she stood on her tippy-toes and wrapped her arms around Tommy's neck and he wrapped his arms around her slim waist. They semi-pulled apart and were in each other's faces smirking, their lips inches away from each other, to my luck she kissed him on the cheek and then they pulled apart, he slapped her on the arse and she did nothing but giggle - jealous.

We walked out to the car and Tazz and Ella followed behind mine, JJ's and Tobi's cars. Me Freya, Josh and Behz spent the entire journey listening to Natalie whine, I was seriously starting to lose it. We pulled up to the house and made our way inside and I watched how Tazz and Ella admired the house, it was magnificent.

Tazza's POV

I sat on the counter-top listening to the guys' stories. "Hey guys can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah sure, use mine. It's up the stairs and the first right" I winked at him then walked up the stairs.

I followed his direction and landed to the bathroom, I felt myself get pushed inside and I smacked my head against the radiator. I slid to the floor and looked up to see it was Natalie, my head was throbbing but I didn't know where. I began seeing 3 of everything, I felt myself get dizzy.

"What the fuck?" I screeched at her.

"Leave my boyfriend alone, bitch" She slapped me across the face.

I stumbled upwards and lunged at her, to her advantage I was dizzy I couldn't co-ordinate well, she smashed my back against the bannister then pushed me down the stairs. I felt my body smack against the cold floor and I landed at someone's feet. It was Harry.

"Harry?" I let out a faint whisper.

"Shh" he hushed me.

Natalie ran down the stairs knowing full well the boys didn't hear me fall down the stairs because the music was up that loud, she turned me over and hit me in the face. I felt power come from within me and I punched her across the cheek, hard. I tried to get up but stumbled backwards and fell against the door, my head had fucked me. She raised her hand, her mouth bleeding, she was about to hit me one more time. I braced the impact but felt nothing, I looked up to see that Harry and grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall.

"Get off me!" She squealed super loud and the boys came running from the living room.

"Harry what the fuck?" Simon said trying to push Harry off her but Harry was so angry he didn't, budge. They didn't notice me until Vikk's head turned.

He ran over to me and wiped the hair out of my face, I felt myself losing more and more consciousness.

"Harry what happened?" Tobi said taking control of the situation.

"Simon's dumb cunt of a girlfriend attacked Tazz when she was off guard, I saw it all!" He said shouting in Simon's face.

"Simon come on baby, you don't believe that bullshit do you?" Natalie said trying to win him over.

He looked over to me and then back to her "Oh I fucking believe it" he threw her over his shoulder and Harry quickly picked me up and out of the way, Simon opened the door and walked to the end of the drive and threw her off his shoulder.

"Don't you ever think of coming to me again!" He shouted "I never fucking loved you anyway" He stormed off and back to the house. She let out a tantrum before Simon shut the door, I had won.

"Tazz, I'm so sorry" Simon said his eyes full of sympathy, he carried me to the living room everyone following, Tobi got a bag of peas and placed it on my head.

"This should have never happened to you, I fucking miss you" Simon said whelping.

"It's okay, Simon. I'm fine" I said aching slightly.

He pulled me in for a hug and I felt at home, his arms was where I needed to be, no more playing hard to get or otherwise I'll just lose him. He was my everything and a world without a everything is nothing.