28

Tazza's POV

I took to the docks, my feet perfectly in place, my fingers slightly behind.

"Set.....Bang!" Jax sounded the gun and I shot off.

I felt myself coming into the powerful stride, the line getting closer and closer, I sped up my feet carrying me like I was a feather in the wind, I crossed and heard a bunch of cheers.

"9.87, not as quick as your record but I guess you're just showing"

"Yeah I didn't put as much effort into that one, if I did I could have hurt myself. Especially given the fact I hadn't been warming up for half hour"

I turned to my brothers and Simon, a shocked look overcome their faces "Rah you're quick T" Dan said resuming back to his normal London accent.

"Yeah, I figured that" I said in sarcasm.

"So quick..." Simon said putting emphasis into it.

"Well Dad, Max, Dan...we're off now, going out for dinner" I checked my watch it was 3 in the afternoon.

"With who?" Dan spoke up.

"Mum, Ian, Chris, the girls, the boys... We really have to go I'll catch you later" I said holding Simon's hand making my way to the stairs.

"Drink responsibly!" Jax shouted.

"Me drink responsibly? How bout you tell Belinda where you were that saturday before the olympics aye?" I said a smirk, he scratched the back of his head pretending he said nothing.

"Do you wanna get ready at your house or mine?" I turned my head to Simon.

"I'll get ready at my place and get my chauffeur to pick us up so we can both have a drink" He winked at me causing me to blush.

"Okay sure thing, babe" I said as we walked through the doors.

"Babe? Since when?" He looked at me and gave me a gentle shove.

"Well I thought if I could tell you I loved you comfortably, I'm pretty sure that I can say babe comfortably" I smirked at him.

He threw his arm around my shoulder, his height dominating me again, he put on a girly pose "oh my god babesssss" He said in a girly essex accent, I burst out laughing.

"You're an idiot" I said, a huge grin on my face

-----

I got out the shower and started my makeup, (Media but much greener eyes) I put on foundation and contoured my face, I filled in my eyebrows and put brown eyeshadow in the creases of my eyes, I done winged eyeliner and put on fake eyelashes, I fin...

I got out the shower and started my makeup, (Media but much greener eyes) I put on foundation and contoured my face, I filled in my eyebrows and put brown eyeshadow in the creases of my eyes, I done winged eyeliner and put on fake eyelashes, I finished it off with bright red lipstick. I straightened my hair and made it so it was wavy (Like media but more ombre and the side of her head isn't shaved). I put in my medusa lip piercing and my swarovski diamond earrings and matching necklace.