47

Tazza's POV

I sat there shivering, waiting for them to let me see him.

"Ms. Anderson?" A nurse called I instantly shot up and walked towards her.

"Yes?"

"He's awake but not very stable so please don't overwhelm him" She said trying to keep me calm.

"I won't... I know what it feels like, to feel weak and helpless... I was shot... infront of many people when the crisis happened many weeks ago..." I felt the flashbacks comeback, I showered slightly.

"Well, in that case, you can stay longer" She smiled trying to make me happier.

"Thank you" I said letting out a sigh of relief

I rushed into the room and there he laid, pale as ever, his gorgeous eyes grey and his buff muscles looking weak.

"Oh Al.." I said gasping.

He took deep breaths inwards to stay awake and I saw his heart rate begin to rise.

"No, no, no stay calm Al" I said my hands up and waking towards him.

I put my hands on his arm and stroked his floppy hair "Why did you do it?" I said looking at him.

"Because I felt alone- even though I had many people around me I felt left out- a- alone"

"Why didn't you tell me Al? I'm willing to come hang with you at anytime you want to" I said tearing up.

He put his hand on my cheek "Please don't cry- I love you" He said and I knew it was as a friend so I replied.

"I love you too Alex" I smiled holding his hand against my face and letting out a single tear.

"I just felt so down, without Vicky I felt lost"

"Well Al"

"Well what?"

I turned to Simon that leant against the doorway, I kissed Alex's head then walked over to Simon. Through the doorway came Vicky looking very upset, she rushed over first flight back from Australia when she heard about Alex.

"Alex?" She said tearing up already.

He burst out crying and covered up his face "Oh Vicky" He said out of breath still.

They hugged and kissed and talked for a bit as me and Simon stood adoring them, I leant against him and rested myself on him as he put his arm around me.

"To think that was us a few months ago" He said "That tragic day when you got shot, I thought I lost you, I was thinking about picking up that gun from Sam's dead corpse and blowing my brains out to join you in the afterlife....but you were alive and I'm so thankful that an angel gave me the instincts to keep hoping before I gave up"

My heart sank to the bottom of my chest, he thought about committing suicide to join me on the other side? He really cares about me and I need him.

"You really would do that for me?"

"Anything for you, even the whole world" He said locking eyes with me.

I got lost in them for a while, losing my words of what to say.

"I love you Simon"

"I love you too"

----- 1 week later ---------------

Alex had finally been discharged from the hospital, I hadn't spoke to him much because he was so loved up with Vicky, but I was still traumatised. Simon had been really stressed out but I didn't know why, he would sometimes ignore me for a whole day even though I lived with him.