48

Tazza's POV

I woke up, everything seemed so peaceful, so quiet. I sat up, I felt like I had a huge hangover although I hadn't drank, I stood up and walked over to the mirror. I stared at my slightly bruised face and bust up lip, I carefully hovered my hands over them, remembering the horror of my lovers anger, I snapped myself out of it. I put on leggings a polo shirt and shin high boots, I walked outside and across my fields, I made it to the horse pen I had missed my horses so much, my friend Agatha looked after them whilst I was in London. I stroked the beautiful horses, Midnight the black coated Stallion, Moonlight the white coated Arabian and finally Wishbone the grey white spotted Quarter horse. I put on Wishbones saddle and buckled him up, I climbed up and sat on the saddle, I walked out of the stable with Moonlight and Midnight following. I went into a steady canter getting the grips of riding again, I then moved into a gallop that became more and more fast paced, I felt like I had never stopped. They galloped like they were in the wild feeling free and at one with nature again, I turned my head that was smiling to see a familiar figure in the distance, Simon.

I galloped over "why the fuck are you here" I said no emotion.

"I followed you" he said lost for words and scared.

"I came here to be alone, not to be followed... You need to leave" I said being harsh.

"But Tazz I-" I jumped down from Wishbone.

"No fucking buts no fucking if's look at my face Simon" I took off my hat revealing my bruised cheek and eye.

"I didn't mean it, it was a drunk mistake" he said acting calm.

"Drunken mistake? You knew what you were doing Simon! You had been lying to me for days, probably seeing some other girl! I know you're cheating on me, I know it! The drinking, the getting home late, the no replies, it indicates every single thing saying you don't love me anymore. It indicates there's someone else!" I screamed and he replied quickly

"My granddad is dead!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, making the birds scape from their trees and the horses startled.

"Wh-what?" I said my heart beginning to shatter.

"He's dead Tazz! And I kept it from you! I kept it from you to keep you safe! To keep your mind at peace! But protecting you made me hit you! I was so stressed I was on the verge of complete and utter shatter, so my body took over for me and hit you!" He shouted tearing up, I stood there shocked.

"Listen I know what I did was wrong, I know hitting you was the worse thing to ever do, and believe me I regretted it as soon as I swung because I fucking love you and I wanted to keep you safe but instead of choosing a better alternative I malfunctioned and hit you and I'm fucking sorry" his voice broke and croaked in every sentence, I could tell he was distraught.

"Please don't leave me like this, or I won't be able to live without you" he pleaded.

I flung my arms around him as he cried and I cried, we needed to be a healthy couple now nothing else getting in the way, what we had was too special to just throw away.

"I forgive you Simon"

He said nothing, just grabbed the non bruised side of my face and kissed and kissed my lips, over and over again. I knew he was definitely sorry.

"But I can't go back with you"

I watched as his body tensed in shock.

"What do you mean not come back with me?" He said his eyes wide.

"I mean I can't come back to London, not just yet, not until these bruises fade and plus I want to stay here for a while, away from everyone, away from training and certainly away from paparazzi." I said and I watched as relief swarmed over him.

"I thought you meant you was breaking up with me" he said letting out the air he trapped inside his lungs.

"Oh no, never. Do you still have your clothes here from where you stayed up here with they boys?" I said.

"Yeah, they're in my wardrobe" he smirked.

"So are you mine again?" He looked down at me his height once again dominating me.

"Always have and never stopped" I smirked and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Wishbone, Mid, Moony" I called them over.

"We can ride Midnight and Moonlight as I rode Wishbone around."

"Okay" he said as I helped him get properly saddled on.

I got on to Midnight and we galloped the whole way back full speed, I watched how Simon struggled to stay on underestimating the horses strength and speed and I burst out laughing. We put them back in the stables to rest then locked it up. It started to pour down with torrential rain as a huge thunderstorm came along, I hope the horses will be okay. We walked inside absolutely drenched and immediately got changed into pyjamas, I wore a white thin strap vest top with no bra and airy shorts that showed my bum a little, I put my wet hair up into a bun then walked out into the living room to find Simon in his PJ's and wet hair with the fire on and a pit of pillows to snuggle up with on the floor. I smirked at him then ran over to him and engulfed him in a hug and began passionately kissing him, who was I kidding about thinking I could leave without saying goodbye? We snuggled up in the pillows and blankets with the rain bashing against the evening window with thunderstorm and lighting thrashing the floor and sky. Lucky enough for the horses I installed a better stable for them so if there was any sounds outside they wouldn't be loud enough to startle them. I began to get into the scary film and jumped and turned to Simon every time there was an awful jump scare. It was going to be a long night.