38

Tazza's POV

it was 3-1 to Seana, Freya and I. There was a minute on the clock and all we had to do is stay strong and not concede. Ella smacked it towards the floor so I dived for it and knocked it up.

"Time!" Trish said as she was the umpire.

I grunted in pain, my competitiveness always got the better of me.

"Hey Tazz you okay?" Trish said noticing me that was covered in sand.

"Yeah I'm fine, just landed on my wound, even though it healed its still got a lot of bruising" I stood up and looked to my side to see redness all around it with black, purple and yellow.

"Oh dear, do you need anyone?" Trish said her hand hovering over the scarred tissue.

"No it's fine, I think I might just go in the sea, the temperature might just take my mind off it" I said looking out towards the huge ocean, the suns rays all over my face.

"We'll join you.... come on guys" Trish said signalling over the girls.

I watched them run towards the sea, like children. I simply hobbled along until I finally made it to the sea and walked into the cold water, my hands immediately flung down and straight as the cold consumed my body. I held my breath then put my head under, into the freezing cold salty water, I stayed there for 5 minutes before finally putting my head above the surface. I wiped my eyes and looked at the rest of the girls that were looking at me like I was crazy. I took my hair out of the messy bun I did when we were playing volleyball and let the salt engulf my hair, we swam about for half an hour before finally getting out and having a bit of a sunbathe.

I walked up the beach the sun already beginning to warm me, I laid out my towel then put on my sunglasses and laid down on my back putting my arms over my eyes and simply just relaxing. I felt myself start to dose off when I felt sand cover my body, I hated the feel of having sand on me when my body was wet, I let out a huge gasp and stood up to see who the offender was.

"HARRY YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I screamed then lunged at him.

He tried to run away thinking he was faster than me but simply forgot that I was the fastest person on earth, I caught up to him immediately and jumped onto his back throwing me and him to the ground. He fell on his front with me on his back, I grabbed some sand and shoved it in his mouth and down his top and bottoms before he had the chance to push me off.

"That's what you get bitch" I said as he desperately tried to spit out the sand

"Ahhh! It tastes like ass"

"Well that's what you get Guernsey boy" I said saluting him then walking back to my towel.

When I got back there I noticed the boys all standing there with the girls laughing and giggling, I immediately felt like the odd one out. Seeing them together enjoying each other's company made me think about Simon and miss him even more and I was just starting to forget about him. I said hello the sat down on my towel again letting the sun dry me off, all I could see was everyone loved up it made me feel so small, I checked the time, it was only 5 o'clock but I couldn't sit her any longer.

"Hey you guys?" Their heads turned to me as I wiped of the last of the sand, they hadn't even realised I had changed back into my clothes.

"I'm gonna go now, it was fun today but I think I just need to go home" they said nothing I just walked away, because my glasses reflected they couldn't see my eyes tearing up, I just watched as guilt spread across their faces. I grabbed the dogs and my bags then headed to my jeep.

"I feel bad for inviting the boys now, we were meant to make her forget about Si for a bit" I heard Seana attempt to whisper but failed miserably.

"Same" I heard Freya and Kayleigh say in sync.

"She's like a lost puppy without that boy" Trish added.

"Darn right I am" I mumbled to myself.

-------------

I shut the door behind me and let out a big sigh, I walked down the long corridor towards the kitchen. I placed down my keys on the counter along with the bags of shopping, I gripped onto the chair for the island tightly letting out another big sigh. All I saw was red, I grabbed the jar that was on the counter and smashed it as hard as I could on the floor.

"I don't know why I did that.... Great now I'm talking to myself" I pushed my hands out into the air in frustration and let them drop to my sides.

I grabbed the dustpan and brush and walked over to the mess and noticed a white note sticking out of it, I flicked away some of the glass and picked it up, it read 'To Tazz' it was in Simons writing so I had no Idea what he could have said.

'Dear Tazz, you've either smashed this jar in frustration, knocked it off the side or just were simply bored, I know for a fact that one of those. I just wanted to say I love you and you're the light in my life you're my everything Tazz'

I felt my phone ring it was the man himself, Simon.

T: hey baby

S: hey T

He sounded agitated.

T: what's wrong?
S: I've got bad news
T: what is it?
S: I've got a season to attend and it's abroad, I have to go immediately
T: what?
S: I'm sorry Tazz
T: how long?
S: six months or so
T: six months?!
S: I know.... I'm sorry
T: it's fine... I love you
S: I love you more than anything... I'll call you everyday

I felt the emotions overwhelm me, I hung up and turned my phone off. Although I loved him, I couldn't deal with the pain of not being near him, I had to block him out.

----AUTHORS NOTE---------------

Okay so Wattpad is spasticated and didn't save my work but now I've somewhat fixed it !

-L X