18

Tazza's POV

So timed had flown by pretty quick and I was up to scratch with everything. Me and Ella hadn't been talking much in fact we had become rivals, being on the opposing team to me, things get pretty heated. Usually Jamaica and Great Britain get along quite well but with the fact that GBR stepping up their game with Ella and Miesha, it was a great threat to all the countries. Although GBR had stepped up their game Jamaica had too, Shelly Anne Fraser Pryce was getting faster and so were me and Trish. My entire life was exposed to the world now paparazzi swarming to see the new underdog taking part in the olympics for the first time with no backstory, the paparazzi managed to dig through everything and exposed the relationship between us girls and the Sidemen. They interviewed the boys as to what happened between us, and Simon being the prick he is decided to tell them and why we had arguments. Many people hated against us but much more people stood beside us - understanding why we concentrated that much. Those who hated us were simply confused, confused why we took track so seriously without even having a huge career - even now with a huge career they still hate us because we haven't shown the public what we can do and I'd like to keep it that way until the Olympic Games so I can shock the world and show them what I can do. But would that be possible? I had been getting really depressed lately, my head was out of the game. Losing Ella, Simon, the Sidemen and causing Shianne, Seana and Freya to feel awkward around me felt like I was losing everything, my world was slowly sinking and I didn't know what I did to deserve it.

"Hey Trish, tell Jax I'm just going out" I said putting my hood up over my hat so that you couldn't recognise who I was.

"Don't you want security with you?"

"No it'll be fine, I just need to be alone" I said
She nodded at me knowing that I was feeling down.

I opened the door and headed out our beautiful Canary Wharf apartment. We had been earning a huge income from advertisement and being the face of Jamaica, so much money that we had a apartment worth 2m, a huge mansion towards outer London and a few places over in Dubai and Jamaica, ontop of that, all of our cars were supercars and sports cars, we were living the dream; but of course the Sidemen had the same.

It began to rain I could feel it drip down my bare legs as I drifted into my own thoughts until I felt a hand cover my mouth and drag me into the alleyway. I wriggled and tried to scream, tried to survive until my eyes met with daunting ones. They were my Fathers.

"Tazz please, just hear me out!"
I stopped wriggling and stayed there, shook.
"It's me again your real Dad! I'm so sorry I hurt you, I didn't mean it. A few months ago before my release I saw you on the news, I saw that my baby had made it to the olympics it snapped me out of the trance I had been kept in, it made me realise that you and your brothers are the future, it made me realise that I shouldn't be fortunate enough for you guys to call me Dad, you've made me proud. I saw how the paparazzi were tearing into your private life digging out the truth between you and that kid Simon, I knew you must have been hurt and it made me more and more eager to come and see you, I've been waiting for two weeks for this moment to finally talk to you, one on one with no security or anyone around you, I miss my daughter"

I looked deep into his eyes and I knew he was being genuine, I had been without a dad for a while and he was the person I needed most, the person that truly believed in me. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tight, shocking him slightly but he then hugged me.

"Please don't ever hurt me again Daddy" The tears poured down my eyes, even though he hurt me I still loved him.

"I will never let anyone lay their hands on you again"  He said looking deep into my eyes.

-----

I placed a coffee down on the table, lucky enough people didn't recognise me. 

"So how have you been?" He said smiling at me.

"Pretty bad Dad not gonna lie, I've been training hard but my head is out of the game i don't know if i'm ready really" I said fiddling with my thumbs.

"Of course you're ready, you've been ready since day one" He smiled at me "Those beautiful green eyes will tell you that" his eyes were watery and I smirked at his sincerity.

"Losing one of my best friends, the one who helped me get here has hit me pretty hard, I just don't understand whats happened between us. One minute we were the best of friends and now we're nothing but enemies, the exact same happened with Simon and the other boys, they just vanished into thin air" I sighed realising whats happening around me. 

"Listen, if they really cared they wouldn't let a single thing come in-between you or maybe the fame or the rush of movements has just got to their heads, soon it will all be over" He said his voice gentle.

"But that's the thing dad, I think I still like Simon and I wasn't ready to give up on him, or Ella or the others, I just wasn't ready..." 

"Time will come around"

"But with mum and Ian getting more serious it's just too much"

I felt him look taken back by how I mentioned my mum was with someone else now, but after all he did leave her... 

"Listen, tomorrow I will help you start training, I helped you begin so I can help you accomplish"

My eyes lit up, I was so excited "Yeah okay, I can't wait....Dad where are you living?" I said out of curiosity finally bursting it out.

He let out a sigh and before he could answer I cut him off "You can stay with me and Trish dad, it's okay we'll get you back on track" I smiled and I felt his body ease.

We finished up our coffees' and headed out the shop and walked the entire way to our apartment, his face was amazed as he saw my new life style, I knew he was proud of me.

-------Author's Note------------------

Hey guys! So my good friend @ellasworldx just hit 6k on her story!! It's an amazing story and it deserves to be bigger and seen by more people. It's talks to us because most of us have the same problem of never being able to appeal to Simon because of the age difference and that story really sheds a good light on it!! Go read it so you can relate!! It's a truly amazing book!!

I love you all!! 

- L x