27

Tazza's POV

We arrived at the stadium and I parked up the car, we hopped straight out of the car, not caring if anyone saw us. I scanned my card and we walked through the barriers to the stadium I watched as Simon admired it. I saw my dad and Jax down at the bottom, and decided to sneak up on them. I got closer and closer, them not realising I was there.

"BOO!" 

"Fucks sake Tazz!" Jax screeched but my Dad didn't flinch.

I watch his eyes look at me then look up, I could see Simon in the reflection of his eyes. 

"Why is he here" 

"Funny, thats exactly what mum said" I tried to make a joke out of it.

"Your mother knows? and what did she say?" 

"She's fine with it Dad" 

I watched his face screw up and he then ran up the stairs before I had a chance to stop him.

"Dad stop!" He had Simon by the shirt and pulled him close.

"You hurt my little girl and you're going to fucking pay!" He said, it reminded me of they day he beat me the horror flooded me, made me faint - I fell back against the chair. 

"Tazz!" Jax ran over to me holding me up to support me, the cause in me being faint distracted my Dad and Simon, they both ran over to aid me.

"Dad, you said you'd never get angry like that again..." I said in a low tone still in horror.

I saw his eyes soften, he knew what I was talking about "I'm sorry, I'm just- protective..."

"What is it with my parents and being so protective?" I snapped at him.

"Well, Well, Well there she is in the blood and flesh" I heard a familiar voice from the top of the stadium ricochet in my ear drums.

I looked up to see it was my two brothers, Dan and Max, I hadn't seen them in a while and I fucking missed them. 

I charged up the stairs quicker than ever and threw myself into their arms.

"Hello Bubba" Dan said letting out a small groan from where I had smacked into his chest.

I began crying, them being here was overwhelming, I hadn't heard anything from them, they had been in the military for so long. 

They looked so different, Max had grown tremendously. Although Daniel was older he was a lot shorter than Max, their skin was perfectly mixed race. Dan had short hair, almost bald but a strong hairline and jaw, was very muscular and had hazel eyes meanwhile Max was extremely tall almost as tall as Simon, had the same haircut as Bryson Tiller and was muscular too, he had hazel eyes but in his left one he had a stripe of blue in it which was extremely eye catching. Both of them were in the top 20 for worlds hottest men because of my recognition, it made me cringe when girls swooned over them, I knew they were handsome but it was just a huge cringe when my friends would tell me they're hot.

"Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming?" I said pulling away and wiping away the tears.

"Be careful you don't want to wipe away all that make up" Max tried to tease me, putting on his american eddie murphy voice.

"I'm not wearing any" I smirked and then sniffed.

"OH SHIT, wow Tazz, I never knew I had such a beautiful sister"

"Well maybe you should stick around some time and you would see" I giggled still sniffling.

"Who's that" Dan made me turn around, him also putting on the voice.

I turned around at such a perfect time, it was Simon and my Dad hugging, my Dad had tears in his eyes so I knew Simon had done a good thing.

"Thats my boyfriend" I chuckled.

'BOYFRIEND?!" they both said making Simon and my Dad turn and look up at us.

"Since when were you allowed to start having boyfriends?! Did we not tell you no boyfriends till your 40?!" 

They continued to ramble on and I just rolled my eyes at them "GUYS!" They both stopped dead on and looked at me.

"I'm 20 fucking years old and a world hit right now, don't you think I have somewhat enough maturity to have a boyfriend?" I said as if it was obvious.

Their eyes widened "NO?!" they looked at me as if I was dumb and continued to ramble on I just rolled my eyes again and signalled for Simon to come up.

They were still rambling on in their american voices until Simon stood next to me, they let out a huge obvious gasp. 

"Is that who I think it is?" Dan said in his speedy american hood accent.

"He is the footballer Simon Minter... aha" Simon looked at them not saying a word, my brothers looked almost scared. 

Dan grabbed Simon's hand and started shaking it rapidly "How y'all doin' sir?" he said quickly making Simon burst out laughing.

"You guys don't need to be worried." Simon giggled making butterflies in my stomach.

"Phe-yew" Max causing Simon to giggle more.

"Now, whats this about you being with my sister?" They started off again rambling on.

I turned and looked at Simon shaking my head, he pulled me closer and planted a kiss on my lips, it was causing my stomach to glow.

I heard a huge gasp beside "OH HELL NO! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?" Dan spoke up, me and Simon pulled apart and I simply pushed him so he stumbled slightly then began walking down the steps to my dad. 

"Hey! That was unnecessary!" He shouted from up top.

"Shut up!" I shouted back up to him giggling still and they both huffed and folded their arms.

I turned and looked at Jax and my Dad, my hand in Simons.

"Should we get you on the track? Show these three gentleman what you've got?" Jax smirked.

"Of course" I gave an mischievous smirk back.

---------AUTHOR'S NOTE-----------------------------

Yay! It's all happy days! Or is it? 

Find out next chapter ;]

- L x