17

Tazza's POV

We made it to the house, we were all giggling to ourselves excited for our plan, we didn't give a shit if they snaked us to the police. Once we knew the coast was clear Seana got out her keys and opened the front door, they turned around to me and I gave them the spray cans. They ran upstairs and began packing their stuff, i turned around and looked at Trish and Ella giving them both a smirk, we operated in different parts of the house. I ran to the kitchen and smashed a few plates out the cupboards, I completely turned the kitchen inside out, I then ran upstairs to Simon's room and took anything that he had of me and smashed it. I was having so much fun. I shook the spray can and sprayed 'cunt' over his bed sheets. Afterwards I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the clingfilm from the floor and ran outside to JJ's Lamborghini and completely wrapped it in clingfilm so you could barely see the colour of it, I shook the can and sprayed 'Can you REALLY keep up?' on the clingfilm at front of the car. I then went to the back and sprayed, 'do you like your new wrap, I'm sure Yianni would be proud ;)' on the clingfilm. I come to the front of the house to see Shianne standing there catching a toilet roll, I looked at the house and it was covered in toilet paper.

"Great idea" I smirked and helped her.

Within an hour we were done and fled the scene, We hopped into the car with the girls' bags and I turned the music up all the way which was playing 'No Broken Hearts' by Bebe Rexha. We made it to our frat and watched the security cameras of the house that Trish managed to hack into, the boys' faces were priceless especially when JJ saw his lambo. I turned to face the girls and high-fived them all, revenge was the sweetest. 

-----2 weeks later----------

I woke up and looked at my phone, the Sidemen had been getting a lot of recognition by celebrities lately and it was winding me up. Simon, JJ, Tobi and Harry had been doing professional football instead of YouTube and they were all escalating massively. Simon was originally playing for leeds, Tobi and Josh Millwall and Harry West Ham under 20s, they were becoming a huge success and it began to irritate us all until they all got recognised by big teams, Tobi and Simon top strikers, Josh and Harry are top defenders and Centre-Mids and they're all team of the seasons and informs on Fifa that you would love to have, up there with Ronaldo and Messi. It pissed me off seeing them in the news everyday and seeing Behz being their agent and a huge footballer businessman, JJ in his music career and Vikk the face of minecraft, they still did Sidemen videos every now and then, even though they played on different teams or were in different categories of success they were closer than ever and it pissed me off like crazy. 

I rolled out of bed after getting annoyed at the Sidemen's success and got into the shower, I got out and tied my hair into a pony tail after letting it dry naturally. Apparently I was super stunning without makeup so I only wore make up when I was going to something special, it was too much effort to wear it everyday. I put on my track shorts and sports bra and my spike shoes without the spikes on the soles just yet. I put on my dog tags and recently I had got more tattoos, an XVII on my wrist, a henna flower on the bottom of the back of my neck in-between my shoulders and a tattoo on my ribcage saying 'Todo para mi familia' in calligraphy writing. I loved them all. The one on my ribcage meant 'everything for my family' as these girls were my everything, Chris, Ian, My mum, My brothers even my dad they all meant everything to me. 

I headed downstairs and was met by the rest of the girls that were all ready, I grabbed a banana and the porridge Seana had made for me on the side, I cut up the pieces of banana and put it into my porridge then sat at the counter and ate it.

"We're coming to watch you guys today" Freya said whilst dancing to the radio and texting on her phone.

"Okay that's fine, we'll leave after Tazz is fini-"