23

Tazza's POV

I woke up the next day feeling like shit, today was my rest day so I could do anything I wanted. I tapped the button to raise the blinds that revealed the gorgeous city. It was like a blanket of fog coated the entire city, everything was grey and poring of rain, torrential rain. I walked into the kitchen of my apartment that was empty only containing the three puppies, now adults, I kept. They were professionally trained to my command and would only obey someone if I told them to, they were incredibly smart and extremely loyal - the thing I cared about most. Trish kept the other two and they stayed inside most of the time but they enjoyed it whenever they were to go out. I made myself some porridge, plain like the day, and turned on the news.

"Today's weather forecast seems to be torrential rain all day with additional  thunderstorms" the weather presenter said making me sigh and I instantly turned off the TV.

I carried my bowl of porridge to the window, my dogs following me; knowing I was feeling down, even if I had just won and received the biggest things of my life. My problem was Simon, I couldn't get what he said out of my mind, it was bothering me. I finished up my bowl and put it in the dishwasher.

I had a quick shower and washed my face with facial scrubs,dried myself off and put my hair into a ponytail. I put on black leggings, black timberlands and a black cut off hoodie that showed my stomach with a black Nike cap. I put my phone in a protective water proof casing as I new it was going to pour down and I couldn't be bothered to carry an umbrella. I put my dogs onto their leads and threw a black secure rucksack on my back which carried my phone, wallet and keys. I put up my hood so you couldn't see my face at all and walked to lift, once I got out of the lift I walked into the grey foggy air, I could barely see on coming cars.

I made it to the park and could hear the build up of thunder above me, lightening strikes were happening very often and extremely close by, but I didn't care. The park was practically flooded, the water about an inch above the ground. He was on my mind again, I couldn't get him out, his name, Simon it just continued to ring in my head constantly. I felt all the anger, pain and love mix up into one I couldn't bare it anymore, the thunder building up ready to let out an almighty roar.

"Simon!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, falling to my knees and slamming my fists into the water covered ground as the thunder roared across the city.

"Simon...."

"Tazz"

My heart skipped a bit, I stood up quickly and swung myself around to face him, he looked gorgeous, the rain perfectly pattering against his face.

"Simon... I'm so sorry" I stood there crying.

"I am too" he said in a low tone and stood closer to me, towering over me.

He grabbed my face and leant in slowly, finally connecting our lips together. It felt magical, I saw the lightening bolts shatter through the sky as the passion between us grew and grew.

"I need you back in my life Tazz" he said.

"As do I with you" I said connecting my eyes with his.

"I can't live a day without thinking about you... It's too much to handle... Please forgive me?"

"Okay..." Said quietly.

He forced his lips onto mine again and the butterflies flew around in my stomach.

"Will you be mine again?" He gently whispered

-------------AUTHORS NOTE---------

Okay so I just realised that Wattpad fucked my shit up and deleted the other half of the story... But now I've fixed it so things make sense!!

-L X