25

Tazza's POV

"I Love You"

Those three words felt like a relief, it felt right this time, it slid out of my mouth like butter. The moments of silence before he replied were nerving, I could feel my heart racing.

"I Love You too Tazz"

His voiced echoed through me, it was the first time I had actually felt love, the first time I actually cared about anyone. Even though I said to keep things on the low, I want the world to know my love for Simon, I want the bonding of us to bring our whole group back together. No matter how much Shi, Seany and Frey deny it, me and Shez played a huge role in them falling out with the boys and we are in their favour for them putting their best friends before anyone else.

"Simon we need to tell them"

"Tell who what?"

"The boys, the girls, we need to tell them about us, the boys have never kept a secret away from you and the girls have never kept a secret from me, us colliding like that practically separated the whole group. They all still loved each other when they were together, and we fucked it Si"

He stood up and held out a hand for me to stand so I didn't slip then pulled me close to him.

"Okay fine, I'll text my lot and you text your lot okay?" He said looking down at me with his smug smile.

"Okay" a smile was drew over my face but immediately vanished when I realised things might not go to plan.

"Whats up?" He said his eyebrows close.

"Nothing its...fine"

"Lets get out of this shower now" He smiled and I nodded at him.

We dried ourselves off and I gave him some clothes that we're my brothers as they stayed over often. I walked into my bedroom and played Don't by Bryson Tiller, I put my hair into a towel to dry then put on some black joggers that hung on the bottom of my waist and a white crop top that hung loose off of my boobs. I grabbed my phone and texted the girls.

T: Hey girls, come my apartment quick, I have cookies!

F: I'm already in my car fam

Sh: Okay I'm coming, do I need sleeping gear?

T: No I'm just bored, I've got something to do tonight

Se: I'm on my way!

Tr: ffs making me move, sick

T: Should we invite Kayleigh as well?

F: Yeah!

Kayleigh has been added to the chat!

K: What have I done

T: Nothing, come to my apartment with the others?

K: Okay I'm coming

"Spoke to them?" I turned and looked at Simon that was pulling down his shirt, he handed me his phone which I was happy that he was trustworthy enough to just hand me his phone.

I unlocked it and read the conversation between them all.

S: Guys come to the penthouse floor in Canary Wharf, club association is letting us use it for a sidemen video

V: should I bring my gear?

J: I'm coming

S: No everything is here

H: Coming

E: Same

JJ: I'm on my way

T: Can't wait to record we haven't in a while.