37 - PLEASE READ A/N

Tazza's POV 

I got into my 4x4 convertible jeep (like Jc Caylen's) and loaded the dogs in the back along with bags, I started it up and waited for Trish. A few moments later the car door opened and Trish sat inside, she hugged me tight.

"Hello stranger" She said jokingly.

"Hey Trish" I smiled.

"Surprised you're at your own apartment for once and not over at Behz's" I teased.

"Oh shut up, are the others ready?" She said changing the topic.

"Yeah, we're gonna meet them there" I said beginning to drive off.

"In the jeep today? How comes?" She said making more conversation.

"Well, I would take one of the supercars but it would be to small for the boys" I turned left as the jeep roared "the muscle cars and dodges are just a bit loud for the dogs same with the supercars and the luxury cars and range rover I just don't feel like getting them dirty to be honest, nor the rest of the cars but this one was built for these sort of occasions" 

"Ahhh okay, I see"

"Wow, I just realised how spoilt I just sounded, back when I was 18 I could only dream of talking about my cars like that" I smirked.

"Yeah but hard work pays off, Tazz. You didn't just get all of this for nothing.... You worked your arse off to get here Tazz, you made many critical decisions even if that meant leaving loved ones behind, heck not even I put in as much hard work as you and I'm in the same sort of agenda as you... we're not like like the Kardashians, Tazz, remember that" 

"Yeah, I see what you mean"

"We didn't get famous for over reacting to everything and our names always having a K at the front" She giggled which made me laugh too.

"Even if we are somewhat friends with Kendall and Kylie, their family have no talent except for them really" She smiled.

"Yeah that is very true" 

-----

We pulled up into the parking lot of westfield after an hour or so of driving and it felt good to be out with just my friends for once.

"TAZZ! TRISH" I looked up to see Ella running full pelt towards us, she crashed into us pulling us into a hug which was shortly made bigger but he other girls joining in.

"Boy how I've missed you guys" I said looking at them all, I heard a deep bark behind me, I knew it was Duke being impatient.

I walked over to the door and let them jump out, they all jumped up and said hello to the girls.

"Wheres Apache and Denali?" I said looking up to Freya and Seana.

"Pach, Ali" Freya called and a husky and an australian shepherd jumped out an came running over.

I gave them a cuddle and then let them say hello to D'artagnan, Zeus and Duke.

"Shall we get going then?" Kayleigh spoke up.

I pulled my sunglasses to my eyes again "Yeah lets go" I replied.

-----

We had finally finished shopping and we bought a load of clothes, even though we had wardrobes full at home, there is never enough clothes you can have. My attention turned to a girl that looked like she was on the verge of tears.