33

Tazza's POV

I woke up feeling butterflies in my stomach, I turned to my left to see Simon sleeping, I kissed his forehead then grabbed a shirt and put it on, I checked the time and it was 6 in the morning but outside looked like a warm summers night. I pulled open my draw and grabbed a key, I walked out of the bedroom and shut the door I headed down the corridor to my music room, I put the key in the hole and opened it. The fresh air filled my lungs as the room was only used by me, it was my favourite room, although I didn't use it much it would always be my favourite room. I walked into my studio, I hadn't been in there in so long yet everything looked immaculate. I noticed a box in the corner that I left but never knew what it was, I turned it around to face me and read that it was labelled 'College stuff'. I opened it and it was full of pictures and videos of me Shi, Freya, Ella and Seana the sight of the memories made a smile spread across my face. I dug deeper and deeper into the box when I come across a USB, I turned it so the connector was out, I then plugged it into my mac computer and clicked it open. There was an audio file named 'A Prince' signed by myself and JJ yet I never remembered recording it, I clicked on it, opening the file and music began to play. 

I listened to the sound of the theme, it brung back memories that I couldn't remember, memories of when I first started to like Simon, memories of that night at the party, it took me back for a second, it was my memento. The memories flooded me, all that had occurred that day and then of course... the reason I didn't remember it was because of my accident. I remember that day I spent with Simon in Science class, the way he teased me, they way he made me feel and then after the party when he yanked my arm and kissed me, the first kiss he ever gave, then the argument and where he shouted at me because he wasn't used to love, his emotions shown because he was afraid to be loved. All these memories flooded too me, I was short for breath, I began thinking about everything.... how I Fell In Love With My Bully. The clip ended and I was already motivated to create a new memento, a song for the present so in the future I could remember these past couple of months, whether I wanted to or not.

----------

I had spent 5 hours on this song, the lyrics felt like I was getting back at Simon for what he did in the past but only doing it to mask the fact I love him, it made me feel like I could lose myself within it. After fifteen minutes of putting things together I finished it and now all I had to do was test it, I clicked the button and let the music boom through my speakers. 

I was good on my own

That's the way it was

You was good on the low

For a faded fuck

On some faded love

Shit, what the fuck you complaining for?

Feeling jaded, huh?

Used to trip off that shit I was kickin' to you

Had some fun on the run though I'll give it to you

I sung my heart out along to the music, my hips vibing with the beat.

But baby, don't get it twisted

You was just another nigga on the hit list

Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch

Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?

Fuck ya white horse and ya carriage

Bet you never could imagine

Never told you you could have it

I felt the tension of the song build up and my hips move more with the waves.

You needed me

Oooh, you needed me

To feel a little more, and give a little less

Know you hate to confess

But baby ooo, you needed me

I pressed pause on the clip, I felt so at peace. I heard the door open to reveal an upset Simon.

"Is that how you feel?....Really?" He said a wobble in his voice.

I looked straight him, my green eyes glowing but surrounded by bloodshot. 

"I remember everything Simon, how you played with my heart, how you teased me in that Science class, how you kissed me then called me a slag. I remember it all" I said my south african voice dwelling in his head.

"But I really loved you, I was just afraid" He said as he began to tear up.

"I know" I said my voice calm "I just needed it out, and music is my way" I said as I looked out to the orange sky.

"Okay" He had tears pouring from his eyes, I watched as he walked away, looking like a lost child without its mother. His sobs got louder and louder the further he walked away although I did love him, he had to feel my pain at least once. 

I walked out to my balcony and watched the scrawny people looking all under enslavement for money, the whole world was powered by money, powered by digits, if you had nothing, you were nothing, thats just how society works nowadays. I stared at the bar and then drop downward, I clung to it and for some reason I just wanted to jump, just to leave a world as bad as this, life wasn't really worth it like this, but then it was. I stood there for a while the warm air running through my lungs, I just wanted to do everything counted as bad, drugs, theft, gang crime, partying all night, vandalism, life was too short but yet so important. After a while of being kept in my thoughts I decided to finally go inside, I walked down the stairs and noticed Simon sitting on the sofa watching something. I walked forward and through the gap of the white sofas, I stood in front of him as he tried to ignore me, not showing the fact he was hurt.

"I just wanted you to see how I felt" I said, my voice in a low tone.

He finally looked up at me, his red eyes incased around his blue iris', I couldn't help but love him no matter who much troubles we had. I bent forward and slid in front of him, burying my head in his neck and putting the blanket over the both of us. I felt his lips press against my head, I felt calm as he pecked at my forehead. 

We cuddled for about an hour, listening to the voices of the movie, till I decided that I needed a shower, I got up and rolled out of his grip. I stood up and looked up, I felt my heart skip a beat, I was so lost of breath I stumbled backwards slightly. The cause of my breathlessness was four words. 

'Will you marry me?'