32

Tazza's POV

I climbed out of the black rolls royce, taking Simon's hand to help me stand up. The fascinator covering my face, I walked along the red carpet my hand in Simon's, the beautiful tail of my dress dragging behind me. I walked into st. Paul's Cathedral and immediately the smell of flowers filled my lungs, all around me I could see people morning over the death of their loved ones. I took the flowers from my mother and walked up on my own to the front of the cathedral and placed them next to the burning candles and other flowers and pictures. I turned around and walked to the piano, I opened the beautiful steinway & sons piano, I place my fingers on the keys and played 'For Ronnie - steve's theme'. I began to lose myself in the music, devoting it to all those who died innocently that day.  

----

The day was coming to an end and I decided to go around hugging those who were grieving. I let them sob away their prayers into my shoulder, I shed many tears myself. I walked over to Tobi and put my arm around him. 

"look at all of these people Tob" 

"Yeah, it's beautiful that everyone is here as one for once in forever" He said scanning the public.

"It's truly magical" I smiled. 

"Tobi, Tazz everyone's going come on" Shianne said a twinkle in her eye.

I watched as Tobi bit his lip and then took her hand, they were adorable. I was disturbed my cold hand being placed on my shoulder.

"You ready?" I recognised the voice, it belonged to my other half.

"I'm always ready Si" I smiled as the light from outside reflected off my face.

I took his hand and put my head against his shoulder, I let a smile grow on my face as we walked into the sunlight, I could immediately feel the weight being lifted off my shoulder, today was memorable world-wide.

------- a few weeks later-------------------------------

We got home after arriving from a movie premier and I kicked off my shoes, I felt like stripping off. 

"Ugh, my feet" I complained as I looked to Simon that was taking off his jacket.

"I'll give you a foot massage" He said whilst yawning.

"No it's fine, you can go catch some sleep if you want" I said whilst taking off my jewellery.

"Thank you buba" He smirked whilst squinting because of how tired he was.

"It's okay honey" I smiled "Do me one favour though? Unzip my dress please" I smirked.

I turned around and felt his cod hands breach my back, I heard the zip reveal my bare back then my neck have smooth kisses on it.

"Simon, get some sleep" I giggled as his kissed my neck.

"Alright" He croaked in his sleepy voice. 

He grabbed my waist and turned me around sharply so I faced him then pulled me in close, with a smirk on his face he leant in closer to my face.

"Kiss me" his sexy sleepy voice spoke to me.

I let my dress drop to the floor so I stood in a thong only, I leant in closer and closer, our lips were centimetres apart. I quickly turned around and darted up the stairs in my thong only away from him, teasing him so much. I could hear his footsteps behind me, but me being faster than him I quickly dashed into my room and grabbed one of his shirts, I put it on then dashed out again into the spare room. I stood by the door and focused on my hearing, I could hear his footsteps get louder and louder, they stopped then continued to pass by me. I waited a bit then checked to see if the coast was clear, I stepped out and began walking the opposite way of where his footsteps had gone, I felt myself get smashed in the side and forced to the ground, I heard us both grunt as I rolled away further than he did.

I flicked my head up causing my hair to follow, I quickly stood up as did he.

"Play fight" I declared, panting hard.

I saw his eyes harden "You're on" He smirked, then took off his belt "No rules apply?" He questioned.

"No rules apply" I clarified.

He wrapped his belt around his hand, I began to worry slightly but didn't show it.

We stood on our toes, eager. He whipped his belt at me and it lashed across my knees. 

"You okay?" He said still eager.

"Don't give me your pathetic worries" I challenged and he tilled his head slightly to say 'well alright then' like he always does.

He hit me again with his belt on my arm, I felt the burn but I didn't let my pain show. He whipped me again across my thighs and it made a good connection, I felt the blood rush to the surface of my skin already forming a bruise. He went to whip me again but I caught his belt and pulled it to me, I grabbed his hand and turned putting his arm over my shoulder, I put my leg in-between his and flicked one up causing him to lose balance, I immediately threw him over my shoulder causing him to land on his back. I heard him grunt in pain and fold over, I walked over to him and leant down. 

"I guess I win" I said merciless as he grunted, I stood up again and began to walk away.

I felt my leg get stopped and my body fall to the ground, I turned over to see Simon pouncing on me. I watched him fiddle with his trouser buttons, trying to pull them off as quickly as possible before I wriggled away. He pushed me down him now only in boxers, even though I wanted it I couldn't let him win. As he tried to rip off my shirt I punched him in the balls and wriggled away as he toppled over in pain, I ran straight down the stairs and into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. He followed me quickly and noticed me holding the knife.

"Now Tazz, lets not take this too far" He said seeming concerned as he slowly approached me holding the knife.

He walked closer and closer then quickly grabbed my wrist and removed the knife from my hand and put it back into the slot. He turned to face me again, his eyes were still playful, before I could run away I felt him grab me and face me the other way. He bent me over the kitchen top and ripped off my thong, I heard him pull off his boxers and the approach of his boner press against me as he leant over me.

"I'm going to fuck you on every piece of furniture" He whispered seductively into my ear. 

I had never seen this side of Simon, but my god how I fucking like it. I felt him push into me and I let out a small moan, I knew this was going to be fun. 

-----Author's Note------------------------------

Well, Well, Well how saucy is this chapter ;] If you guys have any ideas of what to put in my story message me and I'll see if I can! 

Love you guys.

- L x