41

Tazza's POV

I woke up the early morning sun glaring through the window, I checked the time it was 8 o'clock but everyone was up. I looked around, I wasn't in Simon's bed, I felt lost. I pulled on my shorts and vest top and headed downstairs to the smell of a full English breakfast. 

"And there she is! the one and only, young Tazzaaaaaa" Behz said his voice still croaking, heads turned everyones but Simon's. 

"Want breakfast T?" Freya said whilst serving up another egg.

"Nah I'm okay, got a shoot today" I picked up a green apple and took a bite at it.

I heard Simon make a laugh in disbelief then stand up and place his dish on the side "ha, of course you do" he shook his head not looking at me and just stormed past me.

I looked straight at the ground as he past me, breathing from my mouth at the pain I was feeling was unbearable. I noticed he wasn't wearing his ring I got him so I looked down at my hand staring at my engagement ring and fiddled with it. I looked back up to see all eyes were staring at me.

"I'm gonna go" I said breaking the silence.

I followed Simon's tracks up to his room, I took a deep breath in and walked in. I immediately caught his eye, there was nothing but dark within them, I shut the door behind me with bravery.

"What" He said bitterly looking at me.

I was lost for words, every time I went to say something nothing came out and I just looked stupid. We just stood there is silence, I felt so small, so worthless.

"I'm sorry" I finally said, his eyes darted at me. 

I stood up his height already beginning to dominate me, he walked straight up to me and I held my breath as scared as ever. 

"You're a fucking joke" He said and it hurt like shit.

He walked away back over to his chair, I felt the tears beginning to swell up, he was the same malicious Simon that day in the hallway, now I truly know how it felt to be Shianne that day. I stormed out of his room and ran straight to mine, I sucked up the tears and just decided to get ready. I got int the shower and washed my hair, I then jumped out and all I could think was that he didn't love me anymore. I dried the majority of the wet out of my hair then put into a bun, I didn't bother with make up I just put on my black rascal tracksuit with a calvin klein crop top and underwear, I put on my triple white huaraches and then put on my engagement ring, I still had hope. 

I walked downstairs directly on time of someone knocking at the door, I walked over and opened it. It was one of the models that I was modelling with today at the shoot.

"Hey Tazz you alright, I'm Alex" He said in a scottish accent.

"Hey Alex! Alex cannon right?" I said finally seeing the completely contrast between my south african accent and his scottish accent. 

"Yeah that's right, I can't wait to shoot with you today, I've been looking forward to it for a while" He smiled with his beautiful white smile, he was a really handsome man. 

"Aw, thank you. I heard about you and I was thinking you have some really powerful photos, I saw you with Vicky Pattison and just thought you guys were hilarious so yeah" 

I heard Simon come from the stairs behind me, I knew he was staring at Alex because Alex was staring at him.

"Hello you alright mate" Alex said.

"Yeah you alright?" Simon replied trying to play it cool, then walked off.

"Right, if you get your stuff babe we can go" 

"Alright give me a minute" 

I ran through to the kitchen and there stood Simon washing his dishes, I grabbed my prescription tablets for my chest as I had a bit of a cough already. 

"What are they for?" Simon spoke up

"Do you need to know?" I replied spitefully, two could play that game Simon.

He just shook his head at me.

"Hey don't be the dickhead you are and tell the others I'm leaving" I said then walked away.

"Dumb slag" I heard him mumble and I turned around immediately.

"OH what was that? I'm a slag yeah? Stayed loyal to you for nearly 3 years and ain't done stuff like I have with you with no man before and that makes me a slag?" I said getting a bit rowdy.

"Oh fuck off like you ain't done shit like that before with no one else" he said raising his voice.

I got so angry I wanted to rip his head off. 

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" I shouted at him then went to lung at him but I felt myself get pulled back.

My arms were completely restricted from him, it was Alex holding me back. 

"Listen mate, I don't know whats gone on between you two but this isn't the time and certainly not the placed to battle things out" Alex said towards Simon whilst I was still shouting my head off and trying to attack him.  

Alex restricted me even more and dragged me out the house past the girls and guys whilst I was still f-ing and blinding.

"6 MONTHS!" Simon shouted as we left. 

He dragged me out onto the driveway, holding my arms the my chest and wrapping me up from behind I tried to kick out of his grip but it was no use.

"I FUCKIGN HATE YOU SIMON" I screamed.

"TAZZ! Tazz listen, calm down" He said now having full control of me. 

I continued to ramble on before finally breaking down and crying into Alex's chest, he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly, swaying side to side as I cried and cried into his chest. 

We hopped into his car and I just told him the story of why me and Simon were at each other's throats like this, after only getting him 30 minutes ago, I knew he was a genuine guy.