31

Tazza's POV

I turned around my face full of tears, I looked at them all, their expressions showed nothing but sympathy, they should be sympathetic for the people that died and got injured a few day ago, not me, I'm not deserving.

My Dad stood up and pulled me into a hug, I let out a umpf from the pain so he eased his grip slightly, soon enough everyone was hugging me.

"I love all of you guys but can I please be alone?" I said looking at all of them, they nodded and walked to the door.

"I'm here if you need me Tazz" Ella looked me in the eyes, I nodded at her and she then left.

I walked away leaving Simon to shut the door after everyone, I walked up the slated stairs towards my bedroom, I took a breather an then grabbed a key from my draw. I walked out and towards my music room, I unlocked it and sat behind the piano.

I played for about an hour escaping my thoughts, until Simon came in with a plate of food, he placed it down on the side.

"I'm not hungry" I said ignoring him

"Tazz you need to eat" he stood up straight and pointed towards the food.

"I said I'm not hungry" I hissed.

"Tazz for fucks sake you need to ea-"

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO SIMON" I screamed at him causing me pain, he shouted over the top of me

"YOU HAVEN'T EATEN PROPERLY FOR DAYS EVER SINCE YOU WENT OUT"

"I'M NOT FUCKING HUNGRY" I screamed, he fell silent and stormed out of the room.

I was too down to eat but I knew he was only worried about me, I shouldn't have shouted at him like that to be honest. After 15 minutes or so I decided to apologise, I walked out of the room closing my piano and taking the plate of food. I walked through the long corridor passing all of the empty rooms, I walked into the kitchen and placed the food on the counter. I then headed out and up the stairs, walking past the spare rooms and gaming room directly to mine, I opened the door and there he was. His head turned quickly at the sound of me opening the door, his eyes were red, he had been crying, I never knew he was that worried. He got up not looking me in the eyes and tried to push past me but I stood in the way of the door so he couldn't get past, I put my hand on his chest to try and stop him even more.

"Si" I mumbled moving in the way of his attempt to escape, he let out a small mumble with the sound of sniffing from where he had been crying.

"Simon" He still ignored me "Simon, stop" He finally stopped and looked down into my eyes.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly his eyes looking to the side.

"Please forgive me, I know you were just worried"

He was silent for a while, I just stared up at him then saw his face crumble and his hands reach to his face, he was hurting, bad.

"No,nononono, Simon don't cry baby" I felt his body jolt at the breath inwards he took, I wrapped my arms around him, my sympathy in full swing.

I let him cry for 5 minutes, just to let it all out, he needed to, I wasn't the only one hurting.

"I- just- care about you so much, I was too close to losing- you" He throttled his cries into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I shouted at you Simon" I said kissing his head that lent against my shoulder.

I walked forwards, him walking backward, I pushed his head upwards so he looked down at me straight in the eyes. I placed my hands on his face and slowly moved in, I felt our lips crash together, my peace restored, I truly loved him. We pulled apart and I looked deep in to his ocean blue eyes, I could get lost in them. I pulled back the covers and slid into the bed, Simon joined me and cuddled up to me, we switched on the TV and decided to watch Titanic together. I felt my eyes slowly begin to close, sooner or later I was into a deep sleep.

------2 weeks later----------

It was memorial day, it was a cold still day today, the only thing on everyones minds were the thoughts of those who died that tragic day, it haunted me whenever I slept.

I hopped out of the shower and changed my dressings (bandages), I put on my make up (media), once I finished I blowdried my hair straight and pinned it back like how Kendall Jenner has her hair, I put in my piercings and black dangling earrings

I hopped out of the shower and changed my dressings (bandages), I put on my make up (media), once I finished I blowdried my hair straight and pinned it back like how Kendall Jenner has her hair, I put in my piercings and black dangling earrings. I walked to my wardrobe and put on my beautiful hand-made funeral dress (media 2).

I loved the dress, it was specially made for this occasion, I then fitted it with black sparkled louboutins that just made me look even better

I loved the dress, it was specially made for this occasion, I then fitted it with black sparkled louboutins that just made me look even better. This was the first time I loved how I looked, I had been much more appreciative of life ever since the incident. I heard footsteps enter my bedroom, I turned my head quickly to see Simon fiddling with his sleeves, his eyes looked me up and down.

"You look so stunning, you're too beautiful for words to even describe" he looked at me shocked.

I smiled at his comment "I love you" I said in a soft tone.

"I love you too, baby" he walked over to me then kissed my cheek.

"Are you ready? The cars head out soon-"

"Yeah, I'm ready" I nodded instantly.

I grabbed my necessities and then wrapped my arm around Simon's for stability, it was the first time I had decided to face the world. I carried the dragging part of my dress with one hand so it didn't get dirty just yet. I could feel my heart racing as we go closer and closer to the ground floor, I heard the bell ding and all eyes instantly turn to look at me, they were full of shock and wonder. I scanned the staring people, they were all dressed in black like Simon and I, this was truly the biggest impact on England other than the world wars so far, this attack was truly devastating.

----------

:[ I feel sorry for them all! Thank you for reading this chapter, I'm almost at 1k reads!!!

Basically, the next couple of weekends I'll barely update because I'm so busy because I'm celebrating my friends birthday, then my other friends mum's birthday and then my own, after that I have exams so... please don't hate me if I barely upload every once in a while, I'm so busy and with my exams coming up I need to constantly revise!!

I love you all and thank you for understanding!

Have a great day/night :}

- L x