15

Tazza's POV

I woke up early the next morning, I was quite sore from yesterday but I shook it off. I turned my head and noticed Ella laying next to me, I tapped her awake.

"Tazz, you're up? How you feelin?" She said her voice croaking.

"A bit sore but I'm fine" I turned my head and noticed two sets of clothes and shoes laying out for us.

"Morning run?" I smiled and she nodded smiling back.

I got up and dragged the clothes and trainers on I noticed I had bruises on my sides and ribs but I didn't care, I tied my hair up in a ponytail with the hair band on my wrist and walked to the bathroom and wiped off any remaining make up. I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush left for us then headed down to the kitchen, I searched through the fridge and grabbed two water bottles. I waited for Ella then we went out on our run.

It had been just an hour of non-stop jogging, sweet dripping down our bodies, when we come across a cardboard box that was moving, I stopped Ella from running any further forward. I sneaked carefully over to the box and having Panphobia (fear of the unknown) this was daunting. I took in a deep breath and opened the lid of the box my eyes tight shut, I didn't feel anything, I opened my eyes and looked into the box to see 5 adorable puppies.

"Awww, Shez come look at this" She did as I said and ran over.

"Awww omg, they're so adorable" She said wearing into the box.

"They've been abandoned we can't just leave them here" I said looking towards her.

"I mean they look pretty clean..." She said analysing them.

"Come on, it's gonna be a long jog but it's worth it." I said picking three up, I picked up the two great dances that looked like brothers and the gorgeous german shepherd.

I put the two twins in each arm and then put the German shepherd in my bra "Tazz, are you on crack?" Ella said giggling at me.

"What else am I gonna do?" I said trying to be serious but laughing.

"lets just go"

I kicked the box over to the side and then began jogging back to the Sidemen house, the two brothers in my hand and supporting the german shepherd, many people looked at us, took photos and laughed. I felt like I had made people's day a lot happier. Finally we made it back to the house and I knocked on the door, as soon as Ethan opened it I burst through and upstairs doing three at a time.

"Tazz, Ella, what the fuck?" He said giggling attracting everyone around.

I still had the sweat dripping down me and I pushed past Simon "why are you all sweaty? Puppies?!" I ignored his questions and went straight to Simon's room.

I ran the shower so that the water was lukewarm, we put all the pups in there. "Ella you can go have your shower, me and Simon will do the rest" I smiled at her.

"Okay, call me if you need me" She smiled then walked away.

My attention turned to Simon and his eyes turned to me, I stripped off my clothes leaving me in only underwear, he watched me as I revealed my new figure.

"Wow" She said raising his eyebrows "You really have made some beast gains" He let out a slight giggle and I smirked.

"Are you just going to stare at me or actually help me sort out these puppies?" I said shutting him down.

"Uh yeah sure....of course"

I got into the shower letting the warm water soak my body, I grabbed the first pup and washed it's fragile body, it was an Australian Shepherd, it had bright blue eyes and it was adorable. The next one was a husky with eyes just like Seana's, a piercing light blue. The two brothers were gorgeous sloppy great danes, that were bigger than the others but I could tell they were younger and finally the last one was a stunning german shepherd, with orange eyes and black and dark brown all over, except it's stomach which was a gorgeous tan colour. I watched how the dirt drained from all of the puppies, it was cruel that they were left that way. I handed them to Simon after I had washed them, and by this time they were all super tired but I knew I needed to get them to the vets straight away just incase they were ill.

I got out of the shower and began drying myself off whilst Simon dried the puppies.

"So I overheard you and that Tommy guy...he's taking you out on a date?" he said and I let out a sigh

"is that a problem?" I said not looking at him.

"Well no it's just-"

"It's just what Simon? hmm? You really think that I'm just gonna fly back into your arms after your physco girlfriend cowardly hit me off guard?" I said getting angry.

"...Ex-Girlfriend"

"I don't care! You still moved on and left me in the past with unsolved memories"

He looked down at his feet "Do you really think you're gonna win me back Simon?!" I said raising my voice, forcing him to look me in the eyes.

I knew it hurt him and I felt bad "You should stop holding your breath" I hissed but in a lower tone. I know I said I needed to stop playing hard to get but after all he did hurt me and did I really want to be in a relationship at this current time?

I walked out of the bathroom and knocked on Josh's door to find Freya sitting on the bed "Do you have anymore clothes I can borrow?" she nodded and grabbed some out of the wardrobe, she walked around the bed and towards me.

"You should stop scolding him you know" she said her voice soft "He never stopped talking about you even when he got with Natalie he would always come into my room and spend a hour or two talking about how perfect you are" I felt so bad.

I let out a sigh "Yeah I know, my emotions are all over the place at the moment. Yesterday when I was in his arms I felt at home but just now I felt like he hurt me. I just need more time, more time to think about things"

"Well, your choice is your own. But all I'm saying is, he never stopped loving you"

Those words burned within me, he loves me? But he's never said, this made my emotions even more wonky. I walked to the spare bedroom where me and Ella were staying to find she wasn't in there, perfect, time to think on my own. I got dressed and opened the window, I sat on the ledge my legs dangling, for a moment I felt like jumping but I had no real reason to. I listened to the sounds of the city, sirens, wildlife, nature - the perfect combination to a soothing noise. I sat there for 10 minutes when I felt my body get pulled back and slammed onto the floor, I looked up to see it was Simon with a worried expression on his face.

"I wasn't going to jump you fuck" I said coughing slightly.

"Oh, sorry. I just got worried"

I analysed his face for a while then jumped up and attacked his lips with mine, I couldn't hold it back anymore. I was mad at him but I was also madly inlove with him, what was going on with me? Is this what love feels like?