35

Tazza's POV

After finishing a classical game of monopoly it was time to head home, I walked through to the kitchen and took the leftovers my mum gave me for me and Simon to have another time.

"Thanks mum, dinner was lovely" I said as she took off her apron.

"It's okay sweetie I'm just glad my baby girl has found her other half" She smiled.

"Thank you again mum, I'll see you later" I walked over to her and we kissed each other on the cheek.

"Bye T" She smiled as she shut the oven.

"Bye mum" 

I walked out and bumped into Simon, that was heading to say goodbye to my mum, even though I hat people that eavesdrop I had to listen to how they spoke to each other now.

"Thanks for dinner" Simon spoke and I heard the sound of his lips get placed on her cheek.

"It's okay, hun, anytime" She said softly as she mumbled into his side because of Simon's height.

"I'll see you soon, mum"

"Goodbye Son" 

I smiled grew upon my face, they were already talking to each other like mother and son, it made me happy that my family, Simon and Si's family had finally come to terms with things. I had been eavesdropping for too long that Simon look stunned as he stopped in his tracks and looked at me.

"Eavesdropping I see?" He smirked as he folded his arms.

"Yeah, sorry, I just wanted to see how you were with each other now, after- everything" I said quite shyly, I was never shy around Simon I was always comfortable but for some reason this time I was.

"It's alright, I get why you're a little worried" He said walking towards me, I stepped back and stumbled slightly.

He stopped again and held up his hands slightly "You okay Tazz?" he said scanning me all over.

"Yeah I'm- fine....You just make me feel some sort of way" I said blushing.

I could feel the emotions I had for him back at college when we first met, the way he dominated me, the way I couldn't find words every single time he laid his eyes on me, the bad boy sense he gave off.

"You sure you're okay? Have I done something?" He said staring at my hands, he knew I fiddled with my hands when ever I felt nervous, worried or lost for words.

I took in a deep breath and stopped myself from shaking slightly, this was my husband to be, why was I being so shy? I meant to be comfortable around him, not shaking like a little school girl.

"No, no, you haven't done anything, I'm fine... I promise" I said finally looking from my feet up to his ocean blue eyes.

I watched how they stared deep into mine, they had some sort of power, a power that could work out things before anyone else could, a power that could see behind closed doors, a power that could open up something so enclosed. He took steps towards me, not giving me a chance to flinch, his gripped onto my wrists and put them to his muscular chest, he pressed me against the side table in the hallway and looked straight though me.

"Are you getting...shy?...around me?" He said looking puzzled.

He had figured it out within seconds, he was my kryptonite, I couldn't keep anything from him no matter if I was a good liar or not, he would always figure it out.

I let out the breath of air I was holding in, creating a big sense of relief, I closed my eyes and felt my forehead fall against his chest, I could feel his heartbeat on my hands, it was soothing, it made me calm.

"It's you... you dominate me in so many ways, it flusters me" I said as I mumbled into his chest.

"Hey, you don't need to feel that way" He said trying to make me relax.

He placed his fingers on the bottom of my chin and raised my head to look at him, once his eyes were locked with mine he put my hands around the back of his neck and he put his hands on my waist, he leant in and pressed his soft lips against mine. 

"I won't hurt you, that's a promise... these hands....they will always protect you" He whispered.

I nodded at his words then buried my head into his chest, I clung to his body, squeezing him tight, I needed him, he was my everything. 

-------

On our way home we decided to go and collect the dogs from my Nans as Simon had to go back to Leeds for a couple of days to see family. 

"I'm gonna miss you bubba" I frowned as I rested my elbows on the outside of the car window ledge.

"I'll miss you too, baby, I'll call you to let you know how things are going" He said looking at me then at the awaiting road infront of him. 

"Do you have to go today? We got engaged today" I said forcing my bottom lip out so I looked like a sad puppy.

"Yeah, I have to I'm sorry, family is family, they're complaining I barely ever see them. I have to go, even if I just want to cuddle up with you" He said with his hands emphasising which he then placed back onto the steering wheel.

"Well alright then, drive safely... PLEASE" I said because the last time one of us drove lat eat night, a car full of drunks swerved and hit me.

"I promise... come here" He said looking at my lips then my eyes again.

I leant forward, I didn't care if people were staring at my bum in tracksuit bottoms, let them stare, they'll never get it. I planted my lips against his and he grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer to him, I felt his hand move from my neck then to my side which he jabbed and made me squeal.

"Simon! You know I'm ticklish there" I squealed with a shocked face whilst holding my side.

He sat there giggling with his gorgeous smile and cheeky giggle, he then turned to a softened expression.

"I love you, baby" He said, his voice tender.

"I love you more" I smiled.

"Nah impossible" he turned his attention to the road and sped off before I could I say I loved him more and waved his hand out the window. 

I leant down by the dogs whilst waving and made them wave too, I watch his car pull out of the car park and onto the london roads, his ferrari speciale A roaring into the distance. I turned my attention back to my awaiting hounds, that looked at me with their big brown and hazel eyes, I knew they wanted to go for a big walk. 

"A walk is it?" I looked down at them as they sat there, their tails wagging and looking at me with a cheeky look.

"Well alright then" Zeus barked and they all jumped up at me, with all of them being humongous dogs I fell to the ground as they licked my face all over.

"Alright, Alright, Alright, let m get ready and we'll go" They all let me up and we walked into the Canary Wharf tower. 

We exited the lift and I opened my apartment, I darted through the halls, ran up the stairs and made it to the hallway that contained my room, I looked up and saw a muscular figure standing there at the end of it.