A Third Book!

Hey Guys, Lily here. Just wanted to update and tell you all that the tales of Simon and Tazz hasn't ended and I've actually started to make a third book. My third book is about Tazz unfortunately losing both of her parents when she was young in a car accident leaving her with no family left and being put up for adoption. Once being adopted by a broken family that consisted of a young boy and his mother that lost their father at war, Tazz was meant to be their remedy. As Tazz got older she started to realise how great the loss of her mother and Father was and unravel the story behind their death, it takes a toll on her and she gets herself involved with a dance crew. Tazz being a dancer all her life loved the idea of finally being accepted by people with the same background and the same compassion for dancing but it gets her into nothing but trouble. For many years she pushes away her adoption mother until her mother hit financial problems. Tazz had to go back to school and get an education in order to work, but that creates no free time for her crew. Meanwhile, her crew order for constant practicing for an upcoming dance competition with big prize money. As Tazz messed all the practices the crew abandon her and school is her only hope now. One night after school, a group of boys she stole from decide they're going to make her pay for what she's done by beating her up whilst she has no one to help her, or does she? From out of nowhere a handsome boy comes to her rescue, it was the boy she bumped into in the hallway at school. As she tries to push him away like everyone else he just keeps managing to stay in her life, but the more he stays the more she finds out about his past and problems and how he treats women. She can't help but fall for this boy, but the real question is.... Can she get over him being so Protective?

Get voting, get reading and get sharing. Comments are much appreciated and I really hope you guys enjoy this book as it may be my last :(! love you all.

- L Xx