44

Tazza's POV

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to reveal Alex looking amazing, he wore a long sleeved white tee ,that had slits from the waist as it passed to mid thigh, with white jeans that were ripped at the knee with white nike air max 90s and a ch...

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to reveal Alex looking amazing, he wore a long sleeved white tee ,that had slits from the waist as it passed to mid thigh, with white jeans that were ripped at the knee with white nike air max 90s and a chain necklace (Media is what Alex looks like btw).

"Wow don't you look like quite the dreamer" I said as he pulled me in for a hug. 

I heard steps going down the stairs and I turned around to see it was Simon looking past me towards Alex. 

"You alright mate" Simon said with a smile.

"Yeah you alright?" Alex said and nodded at him as Simon walked away.

He looked back down at me again looking at me for an answer "We sorted things out again, thanks to the help of rats" I giggled awkwardly.

He nodded his head to show he understood, he put out his hand and I took it "Bye guys!!" I shouted before shutting the door and their deep voices shouted bye back. 

"So what we doing today?" I said looking up to the hunk my hand was linked with, Alex was certainly attractive but we were already the type of friends that could hold hands, kiss on the cheek and have jokes with and not fall for each other, I was that comfortable with him. 

"I was thinking something sweet" He said his height overpowering me.

"Likeeee?" 

"I'm thinking creams" He said in a low tone.

"OMG CREAMS IS MY FAVOURITE PLACE EVER" I said having a little squeal. 

I linked arms with him and walked to his mercedes.

-----

We pulled up outside creams my mouth ready for the extreme pleasure of chocolate, I hopped out and linked arms with him again and we walked inside and sat down. I ordered a oreo and nutella waffle and Alex did the same, we tucked in and it was so nice.

"Omg Al thank you for taking me here"

"No problem babe, my treat to you" He said smiling.

"I feel special" I said giggling to myself.

"That's cos you are special and Simon is very lucky to have you Tazz" He said then took another mouthful of waffle.

What he said made me think for a minute, it made me realise how precious mine and Simon's relationship was and that he was my true soulmate.

"Something wrong babe?" He said looking at me who was lost in my thoughts.

"No everything fine" I gave him a smile to reassure him.

"Alright" 

We continued to eat, taking breaks every now and then, we weren't leaving until we had eaten the entire waffle. Finally after half an hour we finished.

"Come on were off" He said his head making movements towards the exit and him grabbing my hand.

"Where to?"

"You'll see" He smirked, oh god what was he planning?

We drove about for an hour and my bum was starting to ache, finally we pulled down a gravel road that had loads of planes taking off from it.

"Are we seeing a plane show Al?" I said getting slightly excited.

He said nothing just made a face, he parked up and we hopped out. We were greeted by a man in a fly suit.

"And here she is there world record holder and breaker, Tazza" He said as I shook his hand.

"You ready for skydiving?" He said folding his arms

My eyes widened and a shocked expression overcome my face.

"SKYDIVING AL? IS THAT WHY YOU WOULDN'T TELL ME?" I said slapping his arm.

He just started laughing and I stood there shocked. 

"Let's go get you ready" The man said and we followed him.

-------

We were getting ready to jump and I started to shit myself.

"Are you ready!" The instructor I was jumping with shouted.

I put my thumbs up and I felt myself begin to fall, I let out a short scream before opening my eyes and enjoying the experience. My adrenaline was up, this was the best thing I had ever experienced before other than times with Simon. I looked around and saw Al we come together and hugged mid air, we flew apart again and the experience was crazy.

----

We pulled up outside the Sidemen house and I couldn't stop smiling, Al made me feel so special today and with the skydiving ontop today was legendary. We walked up the driveway and to the door, I turned around to face Al who stop there perfectly with the sunlight behind him.

"Thank you sooooo much for today Al" I said wrapping my arm around his neck, hugging him.

"Anything for you babe" He said patting my back then kissing my head.

"Enjoy the rest of today T" He said walking backwards.

"Thank you, love you! Bye Al!" 

"Love you too, bye!" He said as I waved him off. 

I walked into the house with my own keys, I just realised I said 'love you' to Al ever since me and Simon had been getting close I managed to open up a lot more to people rather than keep myself locked away. I walked up stairs seeing as no one was downstairs and to my room, I mean, Simon's room. I opened the door and there he was mid recording.

"Josh, don't you dare" He said after looking at me.

I put on some headphones and pulled a chair over and sat next to him.

"Hey Tazz" Josh and Behz said, they were playing prop hunt.

"Heyyyy" I said.

I kissed Simon "I'm gonna give your fans what they want to see" I said smirking.

I started kissing him all over his entire face cam full of me and him kissing. 

"Are you drunk?" He said giggling.

"No I jumped out of a plane" 

"Yeah she's definitely high or something" Behz said butting in and we burst out laughing.

"No Alex took my skydiving today, I promise I'm not high that would ruin my career" I said awkwardly giggling.

I watched them play for another half an hour and they made me even happier than I already was, I really did love the people I hung around with and spent my life with. Especially Simon fucking Minter.