7

Tazza's POV

The pod finally made it to the ground again and we walked out everyone waiting for us.

"Was you singing or something in there?" Ethan said looking at me giggling or something and I started blushing.

"She has a beautiful voice" Simon said coming up behind me hugging my side.

"I bet she does" Vikk said looking at me suspiciously.

"Skylon?" Shianne suggested and I heard her tummy rumble.

"Skylon" I smiled at her then burst out laughing, we walked further down the southbank until we reached the skyline restaurant. It was beautiful and the service was excellent.

We ended up drinking a few and I was a bit tipsy on my feet so I kept falling on Simon, we got the train home and then a cab and the boys walked us home through the gates.

"Goodnight beautiful" He pressed his lips against mine and I smiled and began to walk inside, I felt my arm get tugged back.

"What am I to you?" His eyes looking desperate.

"Well you haven't asked" I smirked at him still buzzed.

"Tazz will you do me the honour of being my beautiful girlfriend?" He said with his cheeky smirk.

"Are you being serious? of course yes!" Even though I was drunk I knew what I was doing.

"I'll see you around, girlfriend" He chuckled.

"See you around young buck" I winked at him and then into the door, I shut it behind me and walked up the stairs to my room and passed out on my bed.

--------

I woke up the next day with a slight headache, not that big of one. I heard my phone ping and it was from my mum.

Mum: Hey Sweetie! Can't wait to see you later on today and for the rest of the week, see you soon! Love you! xx

"Shit" I said speaking to myself

T: I'm just packing a few more things then I'm on my way! xx

Although Simon and the others had opened me up a little bit, I still wasn't comfortable with saying I love you to anyone, not even my mum.

I got into the shower and washed off all off last nights make up and my hair given a rich lather

I got into the shower and washed off all off last nights make up and my hair given a rich lather. I got out and straightened my hair until it was dead straight, I applied foundation and contour, winged eyeliner, brown and gold eyeshadow, filled in eyebrows, mascara and a black lipstick (the photo is what Tazz looks like but with green eyes and her head isn't half shaved). I put in my diamond piercing in my new medusa piercing (a single puncture in your cupids bow, as shown in photo). It looked perfect because I had big lips and if my mum didn't like it she would have to deal with it.

I put on my white crop top that showed my cleavage and my grey tracksuit material skirt that crossed over with my grey cardigan and my all white converse

I put on my white crop top that showed my cleavage and my grey tracksuit material skirt that crossed over with my grey cardigan and my all white converse. I packed a few more clothes and necessaries, then headed downstairs to the smell of breakfast.

"Where you off to?" Sean said shifting the frying pan slightly.

"Home for a week, I'll be back before you know it" I winked at her.

"Do you want breakfast" Shi said her baggy sweats drifting as she walked and her lean stomach on show.

I picked up a banana, my keys, wallet and phone and waved the banana in the air.

"Byeeee!" They all shouted in sync as I shut the door.

I put my bags in the boot of my car then turned on the engine and drove onto the road, I decided to head to Simon's frat to let the guys know before I go. I pulled up outside revving slightly then turning the car off, I jumped out and locked it and ran up to the door bell and waited. Lux opened the door and he looked at me amazed, I hugged him and he invited me in.

"Wow you look-"

"Aye, you've got Sarah"

"What's wrong with paying a compliment?" He smirked.

I simply just looked at him with a 'really' face then walked through to the kitchen revealing Josh, Tobi, JJ, Vikk, and Simon sitting around the island eating breakfast.

"Sorry to disturb breakfast but I just came to tell you I'm not going to be here for a week or a bit more..." I watched how Simon's face immediately dropped in disappointment.

"Where?" he said looking at me with a sad expression.

"The other side of here, Essex way I live in a forestry area aha." his face saddened even more.

"Will I be able to come to see you"

"I don't know, I have to tell my mum about you first" I looked at his sad eyes.

"Okay text me and let me know okay babe?" I was taken back it was the first time he had called me babe.

"yeah I will, I'll see you all later" I waved at the all and they all said bye.

I walked to the door Simon following me with his bed head that looked adorable "You look beautiful today by the way" I smiled at him "Thank you, baby" I hugged him then kissed him.

"Drive safely and tell me when you're home"

"I will" I walked out the door and he slapped my bum making me let out a a little squeal, does he truly like me?

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I unlocked it revealing a text message from my mum.

Mum: Tell me when you're here! Can't wait to show you a surprise!

What did she have to show me? She knows I fucking hate surprises.

T: Yeah okay

I walked back out to my car and put I my keys into ignition, I turned the car on and pulled onto the road. I followed the road until I reached the gates and then set off home, I turned the radio up blasting and hummed to the rhythm of the songs the entire way home. I pulled up onto the driveway and turned off my car, I walked up to the door and rang the bell waiting for my ecstatic mother to open the door.