26

Tazza's POV

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful sleeping Simon laying there with his gentle snore, I felt my eyes begin to slowly close again when I was disturbed by the doorbell ringing and the dogs beginning to bark.

I heard Simon let out a small groan then sit up "Who is it?" He spoke with his adorable croaky morning voice.

"I don't know"

We both got up and crept across the heated floor, I made it to the door and looked through peephole, it was my mum.

I turned my head back to the topless man that I now called my boyfriend "It's my mum and Ian, shit!"

"Tazz, open the door honey" I heard my mothers muffled voice call through the door.

I pushed Simon in the direction of my bedroom "Hide!"

"One second mum!" I waited for my bedroom door to close and I then opened my front door, revealing my mum Ian and Christina.

I felt myself get poked in stomach "Ow what the fu-" I felt my mum look at me with a gaze.

"fudge cake... Chris you've got so tall?"

She walked through and I followed her my mum and Ian leaving some gifts on the side, Chris plants herself on the sofa admiring the view.

"Yeah and I'm turning 17 soon" She looked at me with a 'really' look.

"Okay so maybe I'm not great with dates"

"So mum, Ian not be rude but what are you guys doing here?" I turned my attention to them that were pouring themselves a drink at my bar

"You organised for us to come over today, Tazz? Don't you remember hun?" Ian said looking at me with a confused look.

"Like I said I'm bad with dates" I laughed awkwardly.

"Show me around then?" My mum said heading to the bedroom.

"No mum! I haven't cleaned up yet"

"Oh thats fine, I know how messy you can get!"

"No mum wait!" It was too late she had already opened the door.

There stood Simon, a shocked expression on his face who gazed at my mum and Ian with a even bigger shocked expression. I heard Chris walk up behind me and burst out laughing.

"Oh Tazz" She giggled.

"Shut up Chris!" I snapped at her and she resumed laughing.

"Hello, Mrs Carter" Simon said a shake in his voice, her name had changed as she was now married to Ian.

"Mr Carter" He nodded at him.

My mum turned around to me her eyes wide and anger on her face "Why is HE here!" She shouted.

"Mum I-"

"After everything, after how he made you feel!"

"How he made me feel? It was nothing more than an argument mum, you did more damage than he did!" I snapped at her, I immediately softened after what I had said, I knew it hurt her.

"I'm sorry mum..."

"No I'm sorry, you're 20 now, soon 21. You should be able to make your own decisions."

"I can't keep away from him mum, I've been hiding my emotions away from him for too long and... I told him I loved him....You know how much of a big deal that is for me mum..."

She looked shocked but sympathetic "I know honey" She gave a soft smile.

"Mrs. Carter, I'm in love with your daughter, the whole year we were separated I dreamt of her every night. I can't do well without her, I end up fighting my own demons, I need her in my life" Simon spoke up and my heart melted, he wrapped his arms around me and smiled down at me.

"I'm happy for you two, we all are" She finally said with a smile.

"Thank you, Mum" I smiled at her.

"Well, we have a hotel booking around the corner from here, we'll meet you all for dinner shall we?" Ian said smiling.

"All of us?" I looked at him confused, as if he was going to pay or all of us?

"Yeah, your friends and Simon's friends, I'll book a huge table at Plateau" He smiled.

"There's 14 of us, me and Simon included, we're helping you pay Ian"

"No thats not necessary"

"Ian... we are helping you pay" I commanded

He let out a sigh "Fine whatever you say but I really want to-"

"No Ian, we have so much money we don't know what to do with it. You have Kat and Chris to pay out for, let us help you" Simon spoke up.

"Thank you Son" He nodded at Simon.

"Well lets leave you to it then" My mum smiled, they then headed out the door.

"Bye Squirt" Simon winked at her.

"Bye Stimpy" She smiled.

I shut the door, Simon threw me over his shoulder so I let out a squeal. He walked down the steps of my sunk in open living room and threw me up in the air and caught me just before hitting the ground over and over again.

"Simon stop!" I squealed.

"Okay whatever you say Greeny" He smiled then planted a kiss on my lips.

"I bet I can bench press you" I smirked.

"Gorn then"

I threw him over my shoulders and did one squat before my legs turned to jelly.

"You're so weak" He giggled then rubbed it in my face by bench pressing me with ease.

"Okay listen, I'm lighter than you"

He had a offended look on his face "Are you calling me fat"

I burst out laughing then lifted up his shirt and pulled the slightest bit of skin "Yeah a bit porky" I said in sarcasm, he then tensed revealing his abs even more ripped than they were before I stood there amazed not saying a word.

He looked down at my face scanning it as I stood there mesmerised, I then shoved my face into his stomach and blew raspberries so he crippled and fell over.

"You know I'm ticklish! Why would you do that!"

"Exactly, because you're ticklish" I giggled.

We rolled over so he had his head on my stomach, his hands on my arse. I had my hands in his hair.

"I love you so much Simon" I smiled.

"I love you even more Tazz"

---------

Me and Simon had gotten ready, I was in my grey rascal tracksuit with a white calvin klein sports bra and my black track shorts underneath, I had on my white huaraches and my spikes in my bag. I drove up to Simon's house and waited outside in my white and black tron lines alloys Lamborghini Aventador SV. I heard the car door open distracting me form my phone.

"You ready?" I turned my head to Simon that was doing his seatbelt.

He took hold of my hand "Yeah"