16

Tazza's POV

I pulled apart from the kiss short of breath, I slowly opened my eyes then stared into his they were gorgeous. I saw a smirk arise on his face making me feel butterflies inside, everything about him is perfect, every single detail, a beautifully created man. 

"Do you love me, Simon?" I burst out.

He looked at me shocked "I jus- I just need to know okay?" I said quickly throwing my words out of my mouth. 

"Yes, Yes I do Tazz. I've been in love with you from the start" He said in a calm tone whilst I was panicking. 

"I love you too Simon" I had no control over my words and I threw my hands over my mouth, but for some reason I didn't get the awkward feeling. It felt right and I knew it was right. 

He pulled my hands away from my mouth and held my face immediately calming me down, I nuzzled into his hand feeling his touch against my warm cheeks. 

"It's okay, I love you" He smiled making me grin.

Finally a boy who loved me for me and actually did too even though he did a shit job to start with, he won me over...with ease. 

"What happens now?" I said realising what lies ahead. 

"I don't know, I would ask you to be mine but you still have college to go to for another 5 months..." He said letting out a sad sigh.

"And what? Having a long distance relationship will really test if we are made for each other, if things don't work then I guess we'll know" I said insisting.

"Well on that case, Tazz will you do the honours of becoming my girlfriend...again?" He let out a slight giggle.

"Of course" I smiled, he lent in and pressed his lips against mine, soft and gentle.

----3 weeks later------

Tazza's POV

Me, Ella and Trish had been working super hard lately at training and it was causing some complications between us and the guys. They were complaining that we spend to much time at training and barely give them any attention, but after all, this is our future it would be a whole different story if we were to complain about them being too involved with YouTube, it's just so unfair. At around 6 they were coming to our college to spend the night with us chilling and catching up seeing as we hadn't met up in a week or so, I was excited to see Simon as after all I do love him. I haven't told him I love him since the day we got together, I just don't feel that comfortable saying it yet, I'm too traumatised because the last time I said I love you to someone it was my dad.... and he beat me up after. 

I was sat on the field when I noticed a few familiar faces appeared from across the field, We sprinted over to them and I jumped into Simon's arms, he was warm and gentle, I loved it. 

"How you all doing?" I said a smile on my face.

They were acting weird with each other, the girls seemed moody towards the boys, something obviously happened but I didn't really want to poke the bear. 

"Shall we head to our house then?" Trish said impatient. 

"Yeah lets go" I said again with enthusiasm.

The boys just seemed to mumble a faint 'yeah' which aggravated me but I didn't say anything. We started walking back and I stood with the girls and mouthed 'what's gone on'.