12

Tazza's POV

I locked eye with him absolutely stunned, the memories flooded back to me. Me and him, together. His heartbreak as he read that letter, I was shocked. I looked around and noticed all of them, remembering every single memory I shared with them, Josh, Freya, Seana, JJ, Shianne, Tobi, Ethan, Harry and Vikk. They were all staring at me absolutely stunned and so was I, my eyes found Simon's once again and he looked hurt then some other girl walked in.

"Hey Si babe, I bought some new posters seeing as we were running ou-" She noticed that everyone was staring and looked anxious.

"What's everybody staring at?" She hissed looking around and then noticing me.

"Um hello? guys?" She hissed once again.

"Nothing babe nothing" Simon shook his head then kissed her.

"Hey Natalie, come help me out a sec" Josh said and she let out a sigh of disgust and walked over to him.

'Babe' it hurt like shit and when he kissed her, that was the cherry on top.

"Hey Tobi can I have a photo with you?" Chris said as he hugged her.

"Of course" He smiled "Do you want to join in?" he looked at me shaking slightly, I was mad - super mad.

"No" I said sternly "I'm just here as their ride" I folded my arms over and leant on one knee.

As soon as they were finished I grabbed Chris and Ella then stormed out.

"Tazz? What are you doing?!" Chris shrieked and fought back.

"We're going Chris" I said still pulling her along.

"But I didn't get my picture with Simon!"

"WE'RE GOING CHRIS" I shouted and turned to face her.

She saw I was angry which made her scared.

"Hey wait!" I heard a manly voice come from the distance it was Simon. Great.

"Chris right? You left your poster, here take it" He bent down to her height as she squealed over him along with Ella.

"Hey what if I told you guys, that I have three backstage tickets that could sneak you in with us for the day, eh?"

They turned and faced each other then squealed once again as I folded my arms.

"Thank you Simon!" They ran off to the stall and I began to walk after them when I felt Simon swing me back, I immediately flicked my wrist out of his.

"I know you remember me, Tazz. I know you remember what we had" He looked down upon me.

"Simon! There you are! I was looking for you baby!" Natalie come over from the stall.

"Do you Simon? Do you really?" I hissed in his face then began walking back to the stall.

"Simon why were you talking to that slob?" I overheard her, it angered me.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I swerved and looked at her taking a few steps forwards.

"Just leave it ok?" Simon said standing in front of her, I let out a breath of air still angered.

"Fucking animal" Natalie said making sure I heard.

"Choke on your shitty hair extensions, bitch" I stuck my middle finger up at her and walked to stall.

I walked through the door and felt myself get body slammed against the wall, I looked up to see an abundance of different hair colours.

"TAZZ!" I opened my eyes wider to see it was Freya, Seana and Shianne with huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys" I smiled tearing up slightly and hugging them back.

"We heard about the accident, how are you?"

"I'm fine, why did no one bother with me? Was I that much of a bother?" I said making them frown.

"No Tazz, it was because you lost your memory, we thought it would be best that we let you get on with your new life without you being distracted by us" Shianne spoke up.

"Well it seems as if you've all moved on ever so happily without me then, especially Simon" I said looking down.

"We think about you everyday, we do things and it's not the same. We finished college a few months ago and all of our apartments just seem so dead, and Simon? we don't know about that one" Freya said letting out a sigh.

"We see that you've made new friends too" Seana said looking out to Chris that was talking to JJ and Tobi whilst Ella was sitting down talking to Harry.

"They're not my friends, well at least Chris. Chris is my sister and Ella she's my best friend alongside of Trish thats at home"

"So we've been replaced?" Shianne said looking hurt.

"No I'm not saying that" I let out a sigh "Ella and Trish have been there for me, they've helped me get to where I am now, they've been my ride or die....whilst you guys haven't"

I could tell the last part poked a hole in their heart, but I was upset and deserved to tell them. "You guys have been bad friends, although you think that leaving me alone to get on with life is best for me, you haven't been there for me when I needed you. How do you know that I'm not severely depressed? How do you know that the crash didn't injure me in such a way that I couldn't run properly again and I've been forced to be home schooled? The least you guys could do was check to see if I was okay and getting on well. I know you might think I'm being harsh, but it's the truth and if you can't handle the truth then being friends with me is never going to work because I'm not a liar and I don't have fake friendships. I was forced to forget you, you guys simply chose to forget about me." I felt angry and upset, I left them in shock and walked out of the back room and over to Chris.

"Squirt? Can I talk to you a second?" She nodded at my wish then followed me to where no one was.

"Listen, I'm sorry for shouting at you like that. I went to college with these people and they used to be my best friends, Simon - even more. After the crash none of them bothered to see if I was getting on with life ok, and seeing them today reminded me of who they were." I frowned.

"It's Okay Tazz, I knew you were upset" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Tazz is everything okay?" Ella said smiling at me.

"Yeah I'm fine now" I gave nothing but a sidewards glance at Seana, Freya and Shianne who looked upset.

I noticed Simon walk in his facial expressions showing he was upset but he was linking hands with Natalie that had a smug look on her face. I simply gave a dirty look at the pair and walked out of the door they came from. I needed fresh air, I sat on the statue that was outside and felt the cold air run through my lungs, I watched and admired how the sun set.

"You coming? We're starting the meeting now" I knew it was Tobi's voice, I let out a loud deliberate sigh of 'fucks sake' letting him know I didn't want to be here.

I jumped down from the statue and looked at him, he didn't look me in the eyes he held the door open for me then looked down at his feet. I walked through the door and back to the stall and stood through the door noticing Ella was talking to Shianne, Seana and Freya, I stood still baiting the fact I was in 'What the fuck' mode. Shianne, Seana and Freya, noticed me and stopped talking to Ella looking straight at me making Ella look too, she came over to me with her bubbly self and I still stared at them.

"Omg they're so nice! Just like I thought they would be!" I was pissed off at what she said.

I didn't look at her "Yeah, I'm sure they are" I said pausing slightly on 'sure', whilst picking up my jacket and following Chris that was walking out the door to the meeting. I felt their eyes upon me.

"I just wish we could tell her" Shianne said in a attempt of whisper but I heard it

"SHH!" Freya said immediately shutting her down.

What were they not telling me?