46

Tazza's POV

It had just turned 6o'clock and the candles had been lit on my cake.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tazza, Happy birthday to youuuuu..... Hip hip ...horray...hip hip... Horray... Hip hip.. Horray!" They all cheered I couldn't help but put on a fake smile but was luckily enough unnoticeable, even though I was grateful of this party thing it just didn't feel right.

I blew out my candles and they all cheered "happy birthday Baby" Simon said whispering into my ear then kissing my head.

I heard my phone ring I looked at it, it was from Alex... That's why the party wasn't the same.

Al: T I need your help... I- I don't know what to do anymore

He sounded panicky making me immediately worried.

T: Okay Al I'm on my way

A: no it's fine I don't want to ruin your birthday

He sounded like he was dying, I could hear him sniffing and his mouth slurring sounding like he had been crying.

T: Al stay where you are I'm coming.

I put the phone down and ran as fast as I could through the house and around the obstacles ignoring my family and friends calls. I hopped into my Lambo and sped off towards Alex's house, I didn't care if I would get a speeding fine, he needed me. I pulled up outside and ran up to the door and banged it rapidly, there was no answer. I looked up and saw a window was open, I climbed up the house and entered the window doing it so swiftly I didn't even realise.

"Alex?" The house was dark, creepy.

"Al?!" I heard a groan.

I ran towards his bedroom and through to his bathroom, I stood in the door way as I saw horror. There sat Alex pale as ever with a huge cut on his arm and his face bloody, I skidded across the floor towards him grabbing a towel on the way and placing pressure onto his arm, I immediately pulled the laces out from my shoe and cut off the circulation in his arm as he laid there in only boxers soaking wet

"I'm sorry Tazz" he sounded drunk, he was dribbling over himself.

"I just got really sad because I miss Vicky" he started to get emotional and began to cry again "and I don't want to live anymore" he started full pelt crying.

I gripped onto him hugging him tightly as his weak body relied on me to stop him from touching the floor. I dialled 999 and then headed to the front door unlocking it. I ran back up the stairs and held onto Al again keeping the pressure on his arm to make the blood clot.

"Alex why would you do this to yourself? Why didn't you just tell me you were feeling this way?" I said bawling out the tears.

"Because I saw you and Simon were so happy compared to when I first met you and I didn't want to ruin it" he said I began to cry even more.

"Why Alex? Why?"

He was unresponsive his body weight was completely on me.

"Alex?..." I shook his arm " ALEX?! ALEX DONT DARE LEAVE ME!" No response.

I heard the sirens outside "WE'RE UP HERE! WE'RE UP HERE!" I screamed my South African accent screaming and voice breaking.

They ran up and put him on a stretcher keeping me to the side as I bawled my eyes out, I felt I could only blame myself for never asking if he was okay he would always check on me. After 15 minutes I come down the stairs completely covered in blood, I walked down the hallway towards the front door and stood there as I saw Simon walk up the drive.

Simon's POV

I walked up the driveway and there she stood, covered in blood from head to toe, her whole front was covered blood even some marks on her face, her back consisted of hand prints from Alex.

I walked up to her and tried to hug her but she walked past me, she looked a mess, completely distressed. Her shirt was creased she had mascara running from her face, her hair was out of place and frizzed, her big soft lips touched with blood and her white huaraches with bloody hand prints on them. We sat in the car and followed the ambulance, she spent the whole way crying, I tried to comfort her but she rejected it. We pulled up outside arriving 20 minutes after the ambulance, she ran inside completely ignoring the fact she looked like she had just murdered someone. I ran after her trying to keep up as much as possible, I finally ran fast enough to grab her arm and turn her around to face me, I know she was hurting but she had to listen.

I swung her around to face me, she tried to push and shove out of my grip but I pulled her into a hug with ease. She collapsed in my arms and cried, I didn't care if she was to get blood, makeup or tears on me she was the love of my life and she needed comfort right now.

"Tazz I know this is hard but you just have to wait, the doctors are doing the best the can and they are going to make Alex okay, you just have to wait" she turned silent and looked up to me, her eyes were grey and had a lack of colour.

She nodded and then held my arm being unresponsive from then on. I walked over to a nurse and they gave us  the key to a wash and change room. I went outside and grabbed some clothes for the both of us from ages ago that I had left in there, I ran back in and we walked to the wash and change room her still being unresponsive. She stood there not saying a word or looking at me as I locked the door, I sat her down and took off her clothes, I then sat her down on the shower floor and wash off all the blood. I had figured it out, she was in trauma that's why she was unresponsive so unresponsive that I had to wash and bathe her. I sat with her under the warm heat and holding her in my grasp. We finally got out and I got ready first she began to shiver still being unresponsive so I got ready quicker. I wrapped a towel around her and dried off her beautifully made body, I helped her put on her clothes and plaited her hair that I had learnt to do by Freya, it actually come in handy. We walked out back towards the wait room for overnight stayers as Alex hadn't come out of operation yet, I wrapped my arms around her frail body engulfing her in warm heat, she needed me and I needed her.