8

Tazza's POV

"Sweetie!" Her voice was high and she embraced me in a gigantic hug "I've missed you so much!" she continued squealing.

"I've missed you too mum" I hugged her "Whats the surprise?"

"Well come in first" She took me to the kitchen and I was somewhat nervous.

"Well as you know, I've been a single mother for a long time, now I have found someone that loves me for me and I hope you will accept him" I looked at her with a agitated expression.

"Hello Tiana, I'm Ian" a guy with dark brown hair and a smile that would woo women.

"Don't call me that" I said sternly, already disliking him "Everybody calls me Tazz" I said trying to cover up me disliking him then putting on a fake smile.

"Well Tazz, I'm glad I met your mother and I hope we can spend the rest of our lives together" He said causing me to cringe.

"aha, yeah" I fake smiled at the pair again "Well I'm super tired so I'm just gonna head to bed I said trying to escape the situation.

"Okay, honey goodnight" My mum said softly.

I headed out the kitchen and up the stairs, I headed to my old room it looked bare. I took off my clothes and changed into my pyjamas, I put my hair into a ponytail and laid down in my bed until I fell asleep.

----

I woke up and checked the time, it's was 10:33 and I had 2 messages from Simon.

S: Babe, what happened to telling me that you're there safe? x

S: Can I come over today?

T: Sorry I was just so tired and I got told my mum has just met someone new... Yeah sure I'll just go tell her you're coming x

S:Okay I'm already ready so I'll be about half an hour, gonna get a taxi there xx

T: okay, cool xx

I sent him the address and then locked my phone, I walked over to my shower and washed my hair, I let my hair dry naturally and put on a little bit of foundation and put on mascara, I didn't feel it was necessary to fill in my eyebrows as I just had them done and tinted, I put on some eos to make my lips smooth.

I put on a black lacey thong with a matching black bra, black leggings and a black crop jumper with triple black huaraches and an all black snapback, I think I was planning for all black today

I put on a black lacey thong with a matching black bra, black leggings and a black crop jumper with triple black huaraches and an all black snapback, I think I was planning for all black today. I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs.

"Hey honey, want some breakfast?" My mum said a smiling face and Ian sitting by the island reading a newspaper.

"No, I'm fine with a banana or something"

"Okay" she smiled.

"Mum can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure honey"