10

Simon's POV

I ran through the corridor's charging through people to her hospital room, I finally found it when I was stopped by something, I turned around and looked down to see it was her mother.

"I understand you're her boyfriend, Simon?"

"Yeah that's me, how is she doing?"

She pulled me aside and away from people "In all honesty Simon she's okay a few bruising here and there but she's doing fine, but she hit her head hard and Doctors say she'll barely remember anyone or anything that has happened the past few weeks, unless she's reminded"

"Yeah so what's the problem?" I tried to push past her to see her and she pulled me back.

"Look at her Simon, she's a beautiful girl with a good life set out in front of her right now, do you really think a boyfriend which used to be her bully is really gonna help her succeed?!" She said raising her voice slightly.

"What are you saying?" I looked at her sincerity in my eyes.

"I'm saying, some things are worth letting go, for the greater good" My heart sank she was the reason I was happy and I didn't even get to tell her I loved her.

"Yeah okay, for the greater good?"

"For the greater good." She nodded.

Tazza's POV

I woke up hazy I couldn't remember anything and I ached with pain. I looked to my left to find my mum sitting there.

"Tazz baby..." She said softly

"Mum? what happened?" I felt the blood rush to my head.

"You were in a accident, a bunch of drunk drivers smashed into you when you were on your way to your new college Chelmsford Track academy, do you remember your old one?" She looked at me and it made me happy to know that I was heading to a new college even though I didn't remember getting accepted.

"Yeah, I hated it at my old college, it was a good school but there was a bunch of bullies there, I remember them specifically, especially Simon Minter." She looked taken back by what I said.

"I'm glad you remember something, do you remember your friends Seana, Freya and Shianne?"

"Yeah, I used to live in a frat with Seana and Freya, I remember getting closer to Shianne too"

"And Sam?"

"We don't really talk anymore to be honest, mum" I shaded him.

"Do you remember Ian? and his daughter Christina?"

"Ian? Christina?" She looked down and then two people walked in.

"This is my new partner Ian" He looked familiar but I couldn't tell, I had mixed emotions.

"and this is his daughter Christina, this is officially the first time you guys have met" She smiled and I somewhat felt happy for her even though I was a little hurt.

"Hey Tazz, I hope you get better" She was about 15 and had long brown hair, she had a small figure but long legs and had a olive skin tone, her eyes were a bright hazel she was beautiful alright.

"Hey Chris, thank you for staying up this late to see me, I can tell we're gonna be great sisters" I winked at her and she winked back.

Ian lent over and kissed my cheek "It's good to have you back Tazz"

"Thanks Ian" I smiled at him.

My heart sank to my chest sending shock over my body when I remembered something, I noticed my mums face got worried.

"Mum! Wheres my car?" She looked relieved.

"It's already getting repaired and your stuff is in my car, you can get discharged at 3 am seeing as you've recovered so well and you can be on your way to your college again."

-----

I had finally made it to my new college and it was 6 in the morning as I left a bit later than expected, the place was beautiful and everyone was still at school surprisingly. I could already see people having a morning jog. It was serious here.

We walked into the reception and I was greeted by a girl in pink track shorts and a white top with a matching pink jacket with "Shezza" on the back, she had long brown hair and blue-grey eyes, she had a sprinters figure, strong and curvy slim around the waist, she had her glasses on the top of her head and a lovely smile. Her attention turned to me and she jogged over to me and hugged me gently.

"You must be Tazz? I heard what happened this morning, is everything okay?" She was a nice person and I already knew I was going to be good friends with her.

"Yeah, everything is fine now just a few bumps and bruises." I checked myself over "Just a bit dazed"

"I'm glad everything is okay, I'm Eloise by the way, but call me Ella" She smiled.

"Okay" I smiled back.

"Tazz do you want us to go now?" My mum said lowering my bags down.

"If you want"

"Text me if you need anything, we'll see you soon" She walked over to me and hugged and kissed me, Ian doing the same.

I hugged Chris goodbye "Bye Squirt" I said poking my tongue out at her, when Ian and my mum weren't looking she put her middle finger up and made a funny face.

"Watch out" I taunted and turned around to face Ella again.

"Lets get you to our house shall we?" She winked and I grabbed by case whilst she grabbed my boxes.

I followed her to what was a humongous house probably one of the biggest, she opened the door and I expected to see a whole bunch of girls but to find none.

"Only you live here?" I said admiring the chandelier.

"No, I do too" I heard a voice come from deeper into the house then appear around the corner.

"I'm Trish" She smiled "need help unpacking?" She offered and I took the offer.

"I'm Tazz by the way" I smiled as we carried the stuff up the stairs.

We unpacked all of my clothes and belongings and we were done by 7am, my room was huge with a on suite as well. I loved it here already.

"You go ahead and catch some sleep, if you meet us out on the field at 1pm we'll get you sorted, you can't miss the field, it's the biggest thing here, oh and thats if you're up for it obviously."  Ella said.

"Yeah sure"

"Okay, bye!" They left my room shutting the door and I heard the front door slam a minute later.

I set my alarm for 1pm and collapsed onto my bed, I was exhausted.