39

Tazza's POV

It had been six whole month without having a single word nor sight of Simon, he called me exactly 7 times each day, once at 9am, 11am, 12:30pm and twice at 4pm and 10pm. It replayed itself every single day but I always ignored it, as single sound from him would make me breakdown even if he was coming home soon. Today was the day Trish, Ella, Shianne, and I flew out to Dubai to have a relaxing holiday after months of stress and preparations for important upcoming events, unfortunately Seana, Freya and Kayleigh couldn't come because they were too busy. I had already left the dogs at Freya's and Josh's apartment, so all that was left now was to leave. I walked outside in my white converse, black leggings, black vest top and a checked flannel with my hair straight, no makeup and a snapback (media 1). I walked over to my cab that contained the rest of the girls and put my suitcase in the back I climbed in to be granted by happy faces.

"Hey guys" I said a huge smile on my face, one of the biggest I've had in a while "Ar you excited?" I said whilst hugging them.

"Omg I can't wait!" Ella squealed like a little girl that had eaten a ton of sweets.

"We all know you would be Shez" Trish said laughing at her.

"I can't wait to see the penthouse in the Burj Al Arab, never been to Dubai before but I've always wanted to go" Shi said addressing me.

"It's a beautiful fucking city, I'll tell you that, I just can't wait to relax to be honest, after all our hard work we certainly deserve it" I said whilst buckling my seatbelt.

"Same" They all said in sync

"We're gonna spend a week in the Burj Al Arab penthouse, then the rest of the two weeks in the Atlantis, we could easily stay in the penthouse the whole holiday but I wanna know what it feels like to be around people that live in the real world, the more civilised people, I couldn't careless about who we hang with" I said addressing them all.

"Yeah it would be nice to spend time with the people that are exactly like us before the whole fame thing" Ella said shrugging her shoulders slightly.

I heard the cab door shut "Ready ladies?" The cab driver said.

"Yeah!" We all said in harmony.

-------

It was boarding time, we had met so many new people today, the experience was crazy, security wanted to take us to a different route to other people but we refused, they still stuck by just incase people bombarded us. We boarded the private jet and all I wanted to do was sleep, I sat down in my seat and waited till we took off, after taking off, I made my chair into more of a bed and collapsed into a deep sleep.

...

"Tazz, get up, we're preparing to land" Shi said in a croaky voice.

I stretched out my legs and put my
chair upright, I put my stuff in the cabinet above then sat down and done my seatbelt up again. We prepared for landing and we were safe on the ground within half an hour. We stepped off the plane and we could feel the heat on our faces already, I could see the city already as we walked across the airport jet lot, it looked beautiful.

"Guys! This is so sick!" I shouted so they could hear me over the sound of the planes "It looks even better than it did when I was last here"

"When was that" Shianne said raising her eyebrow at me along with the other girls.

"A few years ago..."

"So you mean to tell me, you bought an apartment out in Dubai that you've never been in before, the last time you came here was before college" Shi said looking at me whilst giggling with the others

"OI listen right" I started giggling myself but tried to stay serious "a friend of mine checked out the apartment for me and I saw everything in first person view, trust me it's a nice apartment, we can stay there for when we have a party" I tried to hold back my giggle a s much as possible.

"Yeah yeah T" Ella said shaking here head whilst smiling.

"Shut up Shez" I started giggling.

-----

We made it to the Burj Al Arab and my god how it was beautiful, we got into the elevator after taking pictures with a few fans then went straight up to the penthouse. I pushed the card in the door and heard it bleep I push the door open and revealed something so gorgeous.

"WOW THIS PLACE IS SO LIT" Trish said running up the master stairs that were covered in red patterned carpet and golden plated, directly in front of us after taking about 15 paces forward

I didn't say anything I put one of my suitcases that was waiting by the side over my shoulder then ran up the stairs and directly towards the master bedroom. I heard the doorbell ring which was clearly the bellboy coming to help us with cases, I only had one case left.

I walked down the stairs with a smug smirk, looking over to Ella with the bellboy and Shianne and Trish that were admiring the place. Trish caught my smug smirk and knew exactly what I had done.

"You didn't, did you?" She said her eyes widening in shock.

I stood on the stairs still having a smug smirk before she answered her own question.

"What?" Ella said looking shocked as if something bad had happened, but to be true something bad did happen...for them.

"She took the master bedroom...." I heard them all groan and the bellboy laugh

"Heh heh heh heeeeeeh" I said sounding like Liza with my evil laugh

"Finders keepers losers sweepers" I said really bitchy but in a joking way.