The End.

Tazza's POV

I watched their smiles drop as they turned and looked at me, I saw nothing but anger.

"Hey guys" 

Shianne spoke up instantly "Where were you?" She said her eyes darting at me.

"I-" I froze.

"You didn't even tell us you were going and even ignored us when we tried to see where you were" Seana spat.

"Don't have a go at her... please" Simon said trailing off.

"Why shouldn't we?" Tobi said jumping up.

"Because I hit her!" Simon said shouting and everyone fell silent.

My eyes widened and my heart began racing as my eyes darted to him "Simon wh-" 

"They need to know..." He said looking as if he was about to burst out crying

"You fucking hit her?... why the fuck are you still here?" Josh said with JJ looking as if he was about to go ape.

"Guys, it was nothing but a drunken mistake please listen, he's been stressed because his grandad passed away and havoc's happened in his family... please just listen" They relaxed a little bit but I could still see the anger within them.

-----2 months later------

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping outside, I got up out of Simon's bed and made it. I walked into the bathroom and got showered, I then dried myself off and dried my hair with a defuser and put it into a ponytail, I put on grey tracksuit material shorts with a sports bra and a baggy cut off white shirt. I moisturised my face then pulled my ponytail through the back of my black nike cap, I put on my nike black airmax 90s then packed myself some spare clothes, I put on my rayban reflective sunglasses and then headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to be greeted by Simon and Josh editing.

"Ooo, where you off to?" Josh said noticing me first. 

"I'm off to free running round the city with Al, it's always been something I've wanted to learn to do" I said throwing my nike carry bag onto my shoulder and walking past Simon.

I noticed his eyes glanced from his screen to my body.

"What?" I said turning round to face him and grabbing an apple out of the fridge.

"You just look" He winked at me.

I threw my apple at him pulling a face.

"OW" He said giggling, holding the apple and Josh burst out laughing.

"That's what you get" I giggled as I heard the doorbell ring and headed toward it "Actually can I have that back please, I need to eat it" I said giggling again.

He full pelt threw it at me but I caught it, me being an ex-cricket player "Woiiii" I said as we ooed.

I opened the door revealing my gorgeous best friend Alex looking his usual self.

"Sorry no tramps allowed here" I joked and began to shut the door.

"aight see you later" He said beginning to walk away an dI laughed harder.

"Bye!" I shouted as I shut the door.

I got into Alex's car and strapped myself in as he drove more into stratford, we jumped out after parking up and threw our bags over our shoulders. We walked down an alleyway that was shadowed and wet, I looked up to see the sun hadn't dried out the bricks so it was a bit more dangerous than usual.

"Boost me?" I said to Alex whilst standing on the dustbin.

"Alright" He jumped up onto the dustbin with me and leant against the wall, locking his fingers.

"3,2,1" I placed my foot in his palms and he threw me up.

I grabbed the ledge and pulled myself up, I put my feet in-between two pipes so I didn't fall and leant back over the ledge, holding my hand out for Alex to grab. He ran slightly up the wall and grabbed my hand, I supported him with my other hand and pulled him up as he pushed himself up using the wall.

"Easy as pie" I said letting out a gust of air after pulling him up.

"Some may say" He giggled. 

"Ready?" I said flinging my bag back over my shoulder.

"Ready" He agreed.

I started running across the rooftop, I jumped onto the ledge and pushed myself off, landing on the next one. We continued to race across the rooftops before finally making it to the abandoned hall, I sat on the top of the roof admiring the early city, I really did love this place. I felt my back pocket ping, it was from Simon.

S: Meet us at the beach, we're gonna get drunk and sit around the campfire xx

T: Already on our way xx

I locked my phone and stood up, holding out a hand for Alex to grab.

"Where we off to?" He said looking confused.

"The beach" I said shouting slightly as I was already across the rooftop from him.

I winked at him then started running, I could feel the wind following around my body as I picked up pace, it was truly magical. we finally made it to the beach and I could see everyone there dancing having a laugh, my friends, family and supporters. I sprinted across the beach at a sharp pace towards Simon that had open arms, I dove into his hug kissing him all over feeling passion tingle all over my body.

"Whats got you in a good mood?" He smirked as we pulled apart and I was slightly out of breath.

"I fell inlove with my bully!" I said a huge smile on my face. 

I started to run across the beach screaming at the top of my lungs "I fell inlove with my bully! And no one is gonna stop me!" I let out a huge laugh.

Simon ran over to me and tackled me to the ground laughing his head off, I immediately planted my lips onto his.

"I am so glad I Fell In Love With My Bully" I said then started kissing him again.

I had really found my soul-mate.

--------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------------------

Awwww good things have to come to an end right? I'm sorry for the abrupt ending but I thought of a new plot for another story to do with Simon and the boys! I'm gonna start writing it but won't release it until this has at least 4k reads and 250 votes? (I'm gonna release it anyway but not till July) so if you guys want the new story straight away, get sharing, get voting and get reading! This has been such a fun thing to do but please read my very first story as that I believe has a better story and everything doesn't seem as squiffy.

But I love all of you for getting me this far! It's a pleasure writing for all of you! 

I'm sorry the recent updates have been so far apart and not as interesting but I've been doing my final exams and extremely busy.

The girl in this story (Tazza) is now creating her YouTube channel and just getting last minute stuffs for it, she's so funny! She's not going to be like every other girl YouTuber, she's gonna do stuff like the Sidemen do and it will be quite unusual for a girl to be doing it. She's doing football challenges, trending challenges, social experiments and if you guys show her channel some love, hopefully she'll be able to start doing gaming stuff and I know she's just going to be amazing! 

Thank you guys!

- Lily Xx