19

Tazza's POV

I woke up to the sound of pans bashing in my face, I opened my eyes in a frenzy to see my dad smiling. I smirked at him and then put the pillow over my face to have him pull the covers off me.

"Come on get up, training day" He said walking out of the room, I noticed he had the same clothes on.

"Okay but dad first I'm gonna take you somewhere" I smiled at him.

"Where to?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Surprise" I smirked "Get in the shower and give me your clothes I'll wash them for you so you can put them back on"

I set the shower for him in the spare room of the penthouse and waited for him to throw me his clothes, I knew he didn't have any. He lost everything when he got locked up, his money, his children, his house, his job - it was all gone.

I walked into the laundry room and put his clothes into the washing machine on a quick spin, once they were done I put them in the tumble dryer. Whilst I was waiting I felt a hand be put on my shoulder, it was Trish. She met my dad last night and they got on superbly.

"Are you coming training?" She was dressed into her track clothes and had her bag over her shoulder.

"Yeah I'll meet you later I just have to do something" I smiled at her.

"Okay, text me" She said then headed to the door, a few moments later I heard the door open and slam behind her.

I grabbed the clothes out of the dryer and knocked on the spare room door, my dad opened it and I handed him his clothes.

"Thank you darling" He smiled.

"No worries, I'm gonna head in the shower now so be ready" I said then walked away.

I walked into my room and hopped into the shower, I washed my hair and body and the got out and dried myself off. I wore my Jamaica crop top with black running shorts (The ones they wear in the olympics) and white trainers, I put my black adidas tracksuit bottoms and jacket over the top. I put on some mascara and eyeliner and lip balm, recently I had been voted alongside Ella and Trish as the most attractive athletes, being my smile and eyes as a key thing to my beauty apparently. I straightened out my hair then put on a nike cap. I put my spikes into my bag along with a towel and a few bottles of water, I then picked up my wallet full of cash and credit cards and my keys then headed to the living room.

"Come on Dad lets go" I smiled and headed to the door.

"Wow, so this is the realio dealio" He said looking at my Jamaica crop.

"Yeah all gear" I smiled.

We headed out of the Canary Wharf building and down to the reception centre, I saw a bunch of paparazzi outside and the bobbing heads of security, I wondered who it could be. I waited until our security arrived when I was shocked, it was Josh. I immediately locked eyes with him as he did with me, he looked good, he looked super fit. He wore a suit and tie, obviously heading to a meeting with someone. My security arrived and we then headed outside towards my car, there was flashing lights everywhere questions constantly being shouted at me, being famous was hectic. We made it to the car and I sped off in my Lamborghini as I drove past I could see Josh staring through the window as I drove away, I hated him - he was the devil, to think I called him my brother.

I made it to the row of stores and we walked into the tailors, I watched as my dads face lit up like gold dust.

"You're buying me a suit?" He smiled.

"Just repaying you for all those years you looked after me" I smiled.

After he was measured and fitted I paid for the suit it was £187.99, decent amount. We then walked along and I bought him a whole bunch of t-shirts, trousers and nice trainers, I really did owe him after the amount of expenses he paid for me. We were done before twelve so we headed to a starbucks and I bought him something to eat, I then headed to a salad place and got my food and we eat there.

"Thank you so much for today" He smiled, tearing up.

"It's okay Dad, I'd like to grant you one more wish..." I said a smirk on my face

"And that is?" He said curios as ever.

"Would you like to be my manager and part-time coach?" I said a smirk on my face "You earn 10% of my salary so thats around 8.3 mil a year, I earn 83 mil I have too much money, I need someone to have some of it" I winked at him "Plus if I win my races I get prize money and the prize money is 20mil so it will pay it off anyways"

I watched his face drop in shock "Tazz....No way"

"Yes way Dad" I smiled.

He stood up and hugged me tight and I hugged him back, it felt great to have my Dad back.

----

We arrived to the stadium for training and I introduced Jax to my Dad, they started speaking Patois to each other so I knew they were getting along great. I heard cheers coming from outside which drew my eyes to the attention, I looked around to see Ronnie and Shelly smiling, they clearly knew who it was, I turned my head again to see a sweaty Trish who also had no clue who was about to walk inside. She stood next to me not saying a word, we just looked at each other back and forth. A tall muscular figure walked through the doors, it was Usain bolt, it was the first time I had met him. He walked through his heroic smile then hugged shelly and Veronica. His eyes turned towards me and Trish.

"Hello, you're Tiana?" He said looking down at me "And you're Patricia?" He hugged the both of us.

"Well nobody calls me that, it's Tazz and everyone calls her Trish" I smiled

"Ah, love the nicknames" He winked at me.

My Dad and Jax walked over my Dad absolutely shocked "Jax! My man" They bro hugged.

"And this is?" Usain questioned.

"My Dad, he trained me for most of my life" I smiled and coughed slightly.

"Usain, please call me Andre" My dad shook his hand.

"So you must be good with this legend as your father" He folded his arms.

"Oh she's a special one thats alright" Shelly said smiling and putting her hands on my shoulders.

"And Trish over here is also amazing at what she does, a beautiful hurdle runner" Ronnie said smiling at her.

"Want to show me?" He smirked at the both of us.

"Yeah sure" I smiled but the nerves were really getting to me.